URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4232
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"i finally have something to say"

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 03-21-13 at 00:16 AM
Hello my fellow voyeurs. Been a while since I posted. I have been content to just watch last couple seasons and enjoy and scream at the show in private, keeping my opinions to myself.

Last weeks episode got me to thinking, I love Brandon's Tirade. I work long hours and dont get to watch the show when I would like to. I end up using the ondemand feature and watching at a later time.

Last night I watched the March 13th episode in which Brandon sealed his own fate.

In regards to the Beach Conversation, (Please excuse me if my opinions or impressions do not match with yours), I really liked Philips game, He took control, and the tribe listened. "Your stealth name is.... blah blah" and "You are on my team, and what I say goes." Then in an instant, Philip became the number one person I can not stand to watch any longer.

Brandon calls his game out, and doesnt play along with the other kids at recess, (and lets face it, with all the winning challenges, this team was on a glorified recess vacation.)

Then Brandon got blind sided by the notion Philip was playing the game on him, and of course I dont condone how he went about it, went completely bezerk.

Had I have been Brandon, I probably would have sealed Philips fate by turning his poor leadership by manipulation into his downfall and reason for Philips demise.

Had I have been Brandon, I probably would have pushed and pushed Philip until he lost control.

Taking control of the situation is what he wanted, so he got it, but when you tell the camera that you are in this game for his kids, and then next you tell the man to leave the kids out of it, I would have told the tribe to turn on philip at last minute and vote him out and reprove my dedication to the tribe and fight for that million dollars.

For the record: I totally agree with Brandons Tirade about Philip and his sneaky was of manipulation, and I do not agree with his way of handling it.

ARW

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: i finally have something to say"
Posted by Max Headroom on 03-21-13 at 09:36 AM
Next time you might want to say it in the Survivor forums instead of the Amazing Race forums.

Posted by jbug on 03-21-13 at 12:06 PM
welcome back to posting

so, how do you like TAR this season?

Posted by kingfish on 03-21-13 at 12:53 PM
Welcome ARW, you certainly do have something to say.

You don't need to sit on the sidelines until something momentous occurs to you. We are pretty informal, we disagree (politely) a lot, but in general post just about any old stray thought that enters our heads.

And the TAR forum does top the list on the left side of the page, so it is easy to post there. But if you scroll down a bit you’ll see the Survivor forum as well as many other forums. You seem to like a lot of reality shows, so check out the other forums.

"ARW!!"
Posted by kircon on 04-03-13 at 05:43 PM
Long time no read! Glad to see you back. I'm still hosting games in the Survivor Game Forum. I'll send you a red flag wavy thing later this week.