URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 423
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Kristin Spoiler"

Posted by AnaNg3 on 01-31-06 at 12:54 PM
I just was reading a Kristin's latest column and found this spoiler

While interviewing Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, the actor who plays Eko, he mentioned that "The writers are gearing up for a battle between his character and someone else we know and worship on the show."

Hmmm..... I'm pretty sure that it's Locke b/c I've seen some tension between them but when I see someone we "worship" I think of Jack. Any opinons???

There is also a live interview with him in the article but it's not loading on my computer. I can only see the first 30 seconds.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Kristin Spoiler"
Posted by mrc on 01-31-06 at 01:18 PM
The folks at www.lost-forum.com are skeptical of Kristin's "spoilers." They are usually common-sense "predictions" and rarely are insightful.

This "spoiler" falls into that category, IMHO. Since Eko's appearance, I think it has been obvious that Locke's nemesis would be Eko, not Jack.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

"RE: Kristin Spoiler"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 02-02-06 at 10:19 AM
Kristen is usually accurate with scripted show spoilers- because presumably she sees advanced copies of the show.

She also has a spoiler about a Claire flashback that will be "shocking" and Rousseau will be back and Sayid will encounter her.

2005 PhoenixMons

"Bump"
Posted by weltek on 02-16-06 at 04:19 PM
I've had a hard time reconcilling an Eko/Locke battle of sorts because I think the two men can at least appreciate the intellectualism in their respective beliefs.

After last week's episode, mabye it's Eko & Sawyer. Sawyer has quite the worshiping followers ifyaknowwhatImean.

"RE: Bump"
Posted by CattyChat on 02-16-06 at 04:29 PM
I'm with you, Wellie, that Locke v Eko seems unlikely. Can't wait to see who it is.

If it's like & worship like the character is supposed to be the goody-goody, I would think it has to be Jack. I just can't figure out what Eko & Jack would fight about.

Maybe it's Vincent. I don't think Vincent has made anyone mad yet

Kind Creation of ARNutz