URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 423
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Back Here in Boston Dave is SO COOL!"

Posted by BawstonGirl on 10-04-03 at 10:01 AM
Remember the episode when everyone said "Dave would look like a fool to everyone here in Boston" well TONI= surprise for ya, YATZEE - game on #####, Dave is cool and we here is Boston are proud of him. He, along with Charla, Tara, and Keith were the only original people. Zack and Amy are the biggest 2 losers I have ever seen. Me, having a psychology degree see Zack has many mental problems!! CRAZY! I liked watching Kristin get fatter and fatter each episode. Scott and Melanie you are like 30- Do you work? Toni there is a reason why you are still single honey, no man would want to date someone that looks like a man! You are gross! Tom you are the cutest, and Keith is HOT! Tara and Keith makes the "perfect" couple. And Charla was real shady for doing that to Dave! She would not be there without him!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Back Here in Boston Dave is SO COOL!"
Posted by love2smile on 10-04-03 at 12:58 PM
I didn't know people with psych degrees could make a diagnosis about people who they see edited on a tv show! Gee...the talent these days!

Posted by BawstonGirl on 10-04-03 at 08:16 PM
Very funny! My mere analysis is that Zack is a headcase, anyone can see that. You must be blind if you cannot see that!

Posted by love2smile on 10-04-03 at 11:04 PM
Uh, no I am not blind, and I do see that, but if you want to slam people with your OPINION then go ahead, I don't see why because you have a degree, you claim to know ALL of these things about EVERYBODY because you watched a tv show. LOL

And yes I agree with you, but having a pych degree doesn't make your point any more valid than anyone elses....at least that's what I got out of your statement......

"Locking, with a warning"
Posted by Bebo on 10-05-03 at 02:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-03 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

Both of you need to take the time to read the guidelines.

There was no reason to start a new thread, when there were plenty of other threads that were already addressing these same topics. It doesn't matter what kind of degree you have.

Having a degree does not give you the excuse to belittle the opinions of other posters. Conversely, not having a particular degree does not give you the right to put down those that do.

Both of you - and others reading this thread - should take this as a warning to stick to discussions about the show, and leave the personal slights out of your posts.

Since there are plenty of Dave threads that have not degraded to debating the validity of the poster, I'm locking this one.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.