URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4218
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Basher’s Summary S24.3 : Dogs & Kats Living Together!"

Posted by suzzee on 03-01-12 at 04:43 PM
Welcome Welcome Bashers and Basherettes it’s another heart stompping episode of the best of the best, Survivor. applause, well at least one person clapped. Thank you Jiffy Hey Jiffy, see you decided to put in a full episode this week, good for you, you don’t want Burnette to dock you now.

Opening scenes: >toot< Matt and his Alliance of Muscle are running the show, they are so, he did the math, it’s true. The Oddball alliance Colton “Hidden Idols don’t count as a Handout” temporarily leads the leftovers Leif, Jonas and the Zan brothers Tar & Troy.

“There is a massive a$$ storm coming in.”

Jonas & Colton cross the Neutral Zone…..

Relieve your frustrations at Rolly’s Be The Survivor thresd

The most traveled stretch of beach west of Honolulu!

BTS Product Endorsement

Jonas & Colton slither across the Neutral Zone and invite the ladies for a cross tribal cuddle session and weather report. Nice of them but I doubt it was discussed with the rest of Moano-no or what they’re calling themselves today, The He Man Woman’s Hater Club.

The girls decline and the boys go home alone. Seconds later the weather turns and one of the girls exclaim “It’s gonna rain too!” no, no way man, not in the tropics.

We pick it back up in the morning with all the Kitty’s sitting in their wet litter box, pruned fingers and soggy bottoms. Mellow misery music plays in the background and one of them (I still need them to wear their “Hello! My Name is” stickers sorry) summons the boys over to see if they have fire. Troy Zan looks around behind him just in case that fire sneaked in after him. “Are you wearing soaking wet t-shirts, because if you’re not stay away okay?”

Over at Camp Testosterone Sabrina, head of the Moocher Tribe, told the boys she wanted to be punched and several murmurs were heard asking if she still would like to be. Matt came back in after crab hunting (he might check his shorts first) and found GIRLS in his clubhouse. He said there’s barely room for 9 guys in there (don’t worry Matt, that won’t be a problem for you much longer.)

On to the Reward Challenge where brains overtake brawn and the Moano-no tribe embarrass themselves by getting shut out. Thank Troy Zan and Kat for the edge of your seat suspense on their turn, Jiffy wishes he would have called in sick for this one. (did you like the Hee-Haw music during that turn?).

The Kitty’s win hooks, lines and sinkers plus the newly built SS Minnow, Jiffy tells them they don’t have to share, way to get all forshadowy on us Jiffy.

Just throwing this out there, Kat is sort of an idiot. There’s a video clip with her patting herself on the back for learning how to shut-up during the challenge. >forehead slap<

OK, I posted this in Gufu’s but why didn’t the Kitties use that huge crate for firewood? Or is it the litterbox? Scoot off to Gufu’s afterwards, you’ll feel better.

Alicia thinks it’s unfair of the boys to get anything in return for the help they’ve been giving to the Salami tribe. And Colton doesn’t believe in handouts. And I’ve got some land in Florida I’d like to sell you.

Come on in guys. Oh, you girls can come in too.
The Immunity Challenge

It’s the dump the water on the blindfolded challenge. They get one dry day and then get 50 gallons of water dumped on them. Justice is served, do they get medevaced for chafing? Sabrina directs the girls; luckily most of them lived through it. Bill was boss for the guys and they prevailed, until the puzzle part, although thinking doesn’t seem to be a real strength with Moano-no the girls were able to copy off of them, sort of shortened the learning curve. All’s fair in boats & puzzles & hand grenade fights. Moano-no loses and we hear Matt tell us how he’s going to execute his power. Interesting use of the word execute Matt. >snicker<

Back at camp girls relax and stop sweating, the boys let Bill know he did a great job. >cough< Then we get to see Colton letting his biotchy side run amok and Bill is the target this time. Bro! Bill goes from floater vote to target in a country club minute and Colton says, waggling his finger at the Average Joe 5 “Bill will stab you in the back if you keep him, “ and pot, kettle.

Tar Zan picks up Jay Bird as his replacement floater and Matt declares himself a Rooster. There was an interesting kill a chicken video in the CBS clips, chop-chop and the rooster was dinner. Coincidence? I think not.

Bro! Council

Jiffy calls the He Man Woman Haters Club to order, passes out fire and within a few minutes starts to wonder if he can do the rest of the show with video conferencing. It’s starting to look like to me that the only Manono that has ever seen Survivor is Colton, they all seemed so confused.

Bill sums this whole evening up nicely and I quote, “You know it’s all fun and games until you’re right here right now.” Where have they been for the last 8 days bro?

On to the vote and now Jiffy is calling anything that is not a medevac a blindside. Here comes the Immunity Challenge, ooooh blindside. See?

So as not to drag this out any longer then necessary, Matt gets the majority and Tar Zan wants to see the other two votes (guess he thought they had hanging Chads or something.) Jiffy says No Votes for You and we fade to blindside.

Next week: Betrayal, lost marbles, breaches of faith, probably another blindside or tsunami.

This is a real Basher Summary signed,

Epstein’s Mother

Extra points if you can name the tv show the pictures were from.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Basher’s Summary S24.3 : Dogs & Kats Living Together!"
Posted by iltarion on 03-01-12 at 05:03 PM

Suzzee, congrats for probably the quickest summary ever posted.

Very entertaining, and characterized by that most valued trait of wedding toasts- pithy.

How about The Little Rascals, Seinfeld, and Welcome Back Kotter?

My work is done here.

>

Posted by suzzee on 03-02-12 at 10:04 AM
You have won a handful of points and a chance at a all expenses paid(from the other side of reality)to moi, your island away from Survivor. In order to assure you get your getaway package send $12,081.00 to Mark "the 800lb gorilla" Burnette. Yours Truely,

Earning money the hard way

Posted by RollDdice on 03-06-12 at 10:17 PM
No coins or foreign stamps, please.

Posted by caseymagoo on 03-01-12 at 05:28 PM
Love the He-Man Woman haters club reference! i used to love that show (which tells you how old i am). also like the 'no votes for you' Jiffy line, his face was priceless. guess he doesn't get many kids raising their hands after class

Posted by suzzee on 03-02-12 at 10:07 AM
Thank you for being mature enough so those references made sense. I hate to be the only boomer in the room

Me Jane, come here big boy and bring your hammock

Posted by caseymagoo on 03-02-12 at 03:19 PM
and thanks for assuming maturity went with my age ha. my brother and I still call all dogs with a black eye Petey

Posted by byoffer on 03-02-12 at 04:39 PM
Great summary, Suzee. Geez, you sure blind-sided us with that one.

Many chuckles in there:
- He Man Woman Haters Club (I think I had a membership as a kid). What's next for these guys, G.R.O.S.S.??
- crab hunting (he might check his shorts first)
- there’s barely room for 9 guys in there (don’t worry Matt, that won’t be a problem for you much longer.) - serious irony points!!
- newly built SS Minnow - Gilligan's Island references are always good. This girls tribe needs a professor.
- the blind-siding overuse still has be chuckling.

caseymagoo, you also made me chuckle with your "don't mistake age with maturity" note. I think I have long proved around here I live by that mantra.

Posted by Aruba on 03-03-12 at 09:21 AM

>- there’s barely room for 9 guys in there (don’t worry Matt, that won’t be a problem for you much longer.) - serious irony points!!

My favorite line too.

Great job with the Summary!

Posted by suzzee on 03-04-12 at 09:06 PM
It's always nice to hear you enjoyed my humble efforts, thank you mucho!

Burnett, get over here and clean up my beach.

Posted by suzzee on 03-04-12 at 09:00 PM
You are too kind Mr. Dangle, as if I could ever confuse maturity with age, way too many fart jokes float through this place.

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

Posted by kingfish on 03-03-12 at 12:21 PM
Wonderful summary, Suzzee, between you and Rolly I can't stop laughing.

Posted by suzzee on 03-04-12 at 09:03 PM
To be in the same rarefied air as Rolly......sigh

Thanks Sir Fish, pleased to tickle your {{{PG-13 VIOLATION POTENTIAL}}} this post is terminated

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

Posted by michel on 03-04-12 at 03:35 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-12 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

Great summary, Suzzee. You are a great basherette.

I enjoyed many lines but one that hasn't been mentioned was "We pick it back up in the morning with all the Kitty’s sitting in their wet litter box, pruned fingers and soggy bottoms."

Perfect image.

Posted by suzzee on 03-05-12 at 09:04 AM
Thank you michel! I'll be checking out your PG&E entry with my morning coffee while my stupidvisor is looking over my job of doing her job. ugh

What happens in da Zone stays in da Zone.

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by RollDdice on 03-06-12 at 10:13 PM
suzzee,
Thanks for the laughs, the tears, the sitcom references. I also appreciate the BTS cross promotion (not to go all "G.C.B." on you.)

You're one busy RTVW-er and I have to assume your Starbucks card is all punched up. No decaf for you!

Mark "The dumb Brunette" Burnette

Posted by suzzee on 03-07-12 at 09:42 AM
mmmmmm Starbucks. I heard they were going to start having booze at Starbucks omgolly I'm moving in. I'm watching G.B.C., what a hoot!

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by MissMyth on 03-12-12 at 02:40 PM
Wonderful summary! "the Zan brothers" cracked me up.
I also enjoyed all the references to shows that I could actually identify.
(while my stupidvisor is looking over my job of doing her job) While I know this is not officially part of the summary I have to include it as a favorite, as I have one of those too.