URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4212
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Decision not to trade fire to the women"

Posted by SOAR64 on 02-17-12 at 09:48 AM
What's with the men? What men in their right minds would turn down the chance to trade some fire to 2 half naked women for a chance to see them both completely naked. Unless Survivor has recruted a group of all Gay men. I tell you, it's just not normal.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Decision not to trade fire to the women"
Posted by SpotTheDiffference on 02-17-12 at 10:41 AM
Just for the chance to see a naked woman? Ehh..

It was ultimately the right decision for Manono. They already have a huge advantage over the other tribe having fire and extra tools. Why give it up for something that's going to last for, at most, 30 seconds?

Posted by suzzee on 02-17-12 at 10:44 AM
Besides, if history serves as any indicator someone will strip for chocolate & peanut butter, hot tub time or just a shower all at Jiffy's expense.

Sweet! Thanks to Ag!

Posted by SOAR64 on 02-17-12 at 11:37 AM
Just to change the direction of the discussion for a moment. Jeff once told the story about filming the first All Star show which Richard Hatch was a contestant, that every one was amazed at how quickly Richard was able to start a fire. Shortly afterwards, a female contestant was looking on the ground around camp when she found a strange small plastic container. She turned it in to a Survivor Staff member. After questioning Richard Hatch, he came clean and said that he had smuggled in a few matches in the small plastic container which he had hidden in a part of his body where the sun don't shine. Back to the original subject now. I'v known many women whom I would have been happy to have 30 seconds with.

Posted by agman on 02-17-12 at 07:03 PM
>I'v known many women whom
>I would have been happy
>to have 30 seconds with.

Only 30 seconds???? That really would be quick!

And probaby not too satisfying to the ladies!

Posted by SOAR64 on 02-20-12 at 08:41 AM
At my age, sometimes I have to settle for 30 seconds. Just wait, your time will come. With age comes wisdom to recognize just what quality time means.

Posted by kingfish on 02-17-12 at 01:03 PM
I agree with where you are coming from.

But you haven't really thought this thru, I think.

Since fire is life, or at least Island life without dysentery, the price really should be higher than simply getting them to drop tops and bottoms, after all, they are already basically naked already, and living in close proximity as the tribes do, I'm sure that there are already plenty of moments when full body scans are possible. Both ways.

Check out the bras, panties, and bikini parts that are hanging up in the womens' camp. And by Colton's bed (don't think about that).

So the price of fire (and, as mentioned, life) there should be unlimited sexual favors anytime anyhow and anywhere upon demand. For life. At least that should be the starting point in negotiations (doesn't anyone watch the pawn shop shows?)

That's would be fair. For them or course, but for us too.

Posted by SOAR64 on 02-17-12 at 03:07 PM
I see your point kingfish. About the value of fire, all the things that you need it for (boil water,keep warm, and cooking food). But the men must have known that if the women lost the challenge, that Jeff would have given them fire at the tribal council. I don't remember which of the men agreed to trade fire for a bunch of palm leaves the women were to weave, but I would prefer the choice that was originally suggested by Sabrina and Alicia of removing their clothes in front of the men. I simply prefer a naked woman to a woven palm branch or a chicken.

Posted by jbug on 02-17-12 at 04:24 PM
Welcome Soar.
You really should join in our Be The Survivor fun.
You'd fit right in!
There are several characters still available.

I'm playing Monica

or Hutwife either!

Posted by RollDdice on 03-08-12 at 04:00 AM
I simply prefer a naked woman to a woven palm branch or a chicken.

Hard to argue with you there. Less chafing with a naked woman.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Posted by SOAR64 on 03-08-12 at 09:36 AM
I just remembered Shambo, and I may have to reconsider the chicken.

Posted by iltarion on 02-17-12 at 06:47 PM

Haha... this thread is funny stuff.

I am one to never let facts get in the way of a good fantasy, so I hate to be THAT guy, but I'm going to be.

First of all, none of the women offered to disrobe for fire, not that was shown to us, anyway.

Alicia offered to have Monica take her pants off, but none of that was taken seriously. Sabrina offered a chicken. Monica offered the axe the men had already stolen. And Kim and Kat offered nothing. They apparently just hoped the men would soften at the sight of two women in their underwear.

Since all the women that night were walking around in their underwear, it would have obviously been stupid for the men to give anything away in exchange for anything but pure nudity. None of the women were offering that, and well they shouldn't have since Christina was able to strike a much easier deal the next morning.

Soar, I feel ya dawg. I feel ya. But you can see naked women whenever you want now. Its called the internet. Its pretty incredible.

>

Posted by Aruba on 02-17-12 at 07:24 PM

Unless Survivor has recruted a group of all Gay men. I tell you, it's just not normal.

Love the thread!

If the offer was serious (which I don't believe it was,) I don't think refusing their offer makes them "Coltons."
On the other side of the coin if they DID accept their offer it would make them "Johns."

Bartering anything for sexual gratification/favors is prostitution in my book.

There's absolutely NO way Monica (with a husband and children at home) would even consider such an act. Alicia...that's another story. But what gratification would they get going where probably countless other men have gone before?

All in all, I think the guys took the "getting naked" offer about as seriously as the gals took Troyzan's "pole dance" suggestion.

Although a point you made in your other post crossed my mind immediately when watching the episode. I said to myself if they don't get something in exchange before TC they may miss a golden opportunity because, I too, suspected they would be getting flint.

Posted by MissMyth on 03-12-12 at 03:58 PM
(suspected they would be getting flint.)
Not that it seems to have done a whole lot of good....