URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 421
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"NBC future episode descriptions"

Posted by Misty365 on 02-29-08 at 01:21 PM
In reading through these it sounds to me as if Trace will be eliminated next week

http://nbcumv.com/entertainment/program_detail.nbc/thecelebrityapprentice.html

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: NBC future episode descriptions"
Posted by TxSheCat on 02-29-08 at 05:03 PM
Do you think they will ship him directly to my house? That man could sell me anything, get me to do anything and most definitely talk me into anything.......hot, hot, hot!!!

Posted by Misty365 on 03-03-08 at 11:02 AM
When I'm done with him I will send him to you (if there is anything left)

Posted by qwertypie on 03-01-08 at 02:05 AM
Hey Misty -- could you tell me where on the page the spoiler info is (it's been a LONNNNNNNNNGGGGGG day and my brain just can't seem to focus enough to find it on the webpage).
Thanks!

Posted by Snidget on 03-01-08 at 08:00 AM
I think she was looking at the upcoming episode descriptions.

Scroll down the right side and in orange it says Upcoming Episodes in orange with the dates below it. Click on the dates.

Posted by realitytvfan07 on 03-01-08 at 01:42 PM
Based on what I read in the upcoming episode, it was hard to tell who would be eliminated. The episode description doesn't name any of the celebrities.

Posted by Misty365 on 03-03-08 at 11:08 AM
It doesn't name any of them, but...Where it says it's one of the hardest firings or something like that, then for the finale it says one of them lets down the project manager. The task is to create a music video. Although I can't imagine Trace would let someone down on purpose. that's just the vibe I get from it, could be way off (hopefully). I would love to see him win this whole thing. He has conducted himself admirably the whole time. I have not seen him bad mouth anyone and he stays out of the fights. He also has a great mind to go with the great body!

Posted by Estee on 03-03-08 at 11:29 AM
The task is to create a music video.

Please let this not be a Rock Of Love II crossover...

Kristy Jo, you're fired.

Posted by LLR on 03-03-08 at 12:07 PM
The episode for this week shows them to be working in an art gallery??? Where do you see that Trace may be going home??? NO>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Misty365 on 03-03-08 at 12:27 PM
This is the blurb for the 3/13 episode
--Two teams race the clock as they have only a few hours to invent and sell a new sandwich for Quiznos. Both teams theme their sandwiches on their celebrity. The celebrities scramble to bring in customers off the streets and make the most sales, one team runs out of sandwiches and has to make more, and in the end one team squeaks out a win. In the boardroom, Donald Trump must make one of his most difficult decisions ever, and send another celebrity home.--
This is when I think Trace will go. Sorry, I guess I read it wrong the first time.
Then here is the blurb for the finale - it is a charity auction and concert - not a music video (that's what I get for trying to do it from memory)

--Just as the final four celebrities are ready to celebrate and relax, Donald Trump calls them back into the boardroom and tells them the next task will begin immediately. Each celebrity is interviewed by Jim Cramer, host of “Mad Money”, and Erin Burnett of CNBC. Jim and Erin report back to Donald Trump, then the finalists fight for their lives in a surprise Boardroom. The axe falls, and only two celebrities remain. The next morning, Donald Trump reveals their last task – the finalists will put on a charity auction and concert, with each celebrity responsible for different aspects of the event. The planning begins for a huge night, with the finalists assisted by former Celebrity Apprentice alumni. As they race to organize the event, one struggles to meet the demands of the musical talent, while the other is let down by one of their celebrity helpers.--

Posted by Estee on 03-03-08 at 02:36 PM
while the other is let down by one of their celebrity helpers

Instant prediction: this is our very own Voldemort undercutting Piers. After all, it's something she's got a lot of experience with -- right, Kwame?

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-03-08 at 11:07 AM
I guess that means I really won't have a real reason to watch anymore. Although I would love one last showdown with Piers and Ballwin.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein