URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 421
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Whats up with his beard?"

Posted by escapedude on 03-16-04 at 10:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

Can someone buy this guy a razor? I like this guy and i think he is very sensitive to the women here..You can tell he is overwhelmed with all this..I know he will make the right decision..

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"I Agree"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-22-04 at 12:53 PM
Adam is a man of means it was shown in the original Average Joe, so obviously he can afford a razor, besides how expensive is a razor anyway?
Personally, I think his slacking off on shaving is what cost him Melena since he appeared cleaner shaven prior to the hunks arrival. Both he and Zach slacked off on shaving and to me that was a sign of laziness as well as surrender.Words to the wise Adam if you want a woman, make sure you don't slack off on shaving unless it's your plan to grow a beard. In that case at least prove that's the point by giving the stubble some shape. In your case Adam, all I see is a lazy man.

"RE: Whats up with his beard?"
Posted by joannie on 03-22-04 at 05:26 PM
Not only is he slacking off on the shaving, but he dresses like a slob. When the limo dropped Adam off at "his" house, his dirty-looking tee shirt and rumpled pants were not too impressive. He looked like he had just got done painting a house.

"RE: Whats up with his beard?"
Posted by ladro on 03-22-04 at 07:08 PM
it's nice to see some people are finally looking beyond the "Adam is a sweet, funny, finacially secure guy with a heart of gold" image and recognizing that Adam is really kind of a dork. Of course tonight he kicks off the bikini models and I'll get flamed for calling Adam a dork. He's a nice dork, but he's still a dork. And there is nothing wrong with being a dork, except maybe if you go a TV dating show as the STAR. Stream of cousiousness over.