URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 420
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Next weeks strategy"

Posted by moleseeker on 03-12-01 at 04:47 AM
Colby should be able to see this one clearly.... Tina, Keith, Amber, Jerri, and Colby need to remain united until they have a 5-3 advantage. Hopefully they vote off Nick ( he is as lazy as Gervase was ). Than they can vote for Jerri to be voted off
By than Rodger, Elizabeth, and Alicia, will also want her off. Colby will hopefully make an alliance with Rodger, and Elizabeth and that will protect them. I keep changing my mind who should be the fourth final person. Probably Keith. I like they way he was determined to stand there all night if he had to.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Next weeks strategy"
Posted by Leikela on 03-12-01 at 09:56 AM
Yeah anyone in their right mind would know that they should keep the advantage they have and go for a 5-3 but what I disagree with is that they'll go for Nick because he's lazy..I mean if he really is lazy then why bother with him now...I'll say go for Alicia unles she wins immunity..and then off goes Jerri...

"RE: Next weeks strategy"
Posted by Beeta on 03-12-01 at 10:45 AM
Exactly, the Ogakors have to boot one more Kucha, then dump their own toxic waste. I don't see why some people call Nick lazy. He built a kitchen, and some chairs.that's not lazy. Jeff just called him lazy be cause Nick wouldn't get up(after building a chair)and help him pull a branch into camp for the fire.