URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4193
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor”: S23 Ep13: “Survivor Family Feud: Survey Says… You’re An Idiot!”"

Posted by RollDdice on 12-07-11 at 08:39 PM

Clean up your dorm room and drag out your dinosaur dioramas, family’s coming to visit.

Brandon’s Dad arrived, tried to intimidate Coach and proves once again that the Hantz clan doesn’t have a family tree… it’s more of a wreath.

And Cochran thought he had a chance against Ozzy. In a duel. That involved athletic ability.

Mark "The Snark" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: “Be The Survivor”: S23 Ep13: “Survivor Family Feud: Survey Says… You’re An Idiot!”"
Posted by Belle Book on 12-07-11 at 10:12 PM
Well, at least Cochran came pretty close. It was probably just bad luck that his ball went down the wrong way -- and Ozzy's went the right one.

"RE: “Be The Survivor”: S23 Ep13: “Survivor Family Feud: Survey Says… You’re An Idiot!”"
Posted by agman on 12-07-11 at 11:06 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-11 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

So cochran's balls didn't get the job done huh? Are we really surprised by that?

Posted by suzzee on 12-08-11 at 10:30 AM
rimshot

Posted by agman on 12-08-11 at 10:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-11 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

I just can't believe it. Honesty and integrity is my middle name! I shouldn't be gone from the game right now. Brandon should be gone if for no other reason than his lack of integrity and family loyalty. I couldn't believe his daddy ran to coach to try and speak on Brandon's behalf. Coach was actually afraid of him too!!!!! I've always hated high school drop out religion mongoring trolls anyway. That is all.

I need some happy gas!...I wonder if Ozzy will like me?

Posted by Belle Book on 12-08-11 at 11:55 AM
I don't like trolls of any type -- although Brandon's uncle is my least favorite Troll!

Posted by krismiss2us on 12-08-11 at 09:24 PM
thou doth protest too much

Posted by Belle Book on 12-09-11 at 12:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-11 AT 04:54 PM (EST)

That's what you think, Jeffy old boy!

Posted by agman on 12-12-11 at 04:54 PM
At least he didn't say "though doth post too much!

Posted by Belle Book on 12-12-11 at 05:55 PM
Yeah. That's a good thing.

Posted by krismiss2us on 12-13-11 at 06:17 PM
It's really too bad russell wasn't here...ya'll could've married; Brandon would've made a great maid of honor and his daddy could've given you away.

"Oh"
Posted by foonermints on 12-13-11 at 06:44 PM
I'm still around.

Posted by kingfish on 12-08-11 at 12:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-11 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

Hola Hola Hola. It is I, Senor Pissario again, with my traveling band of Raunchilita senoritas, the student bodies from the Really Really Raunchy Finishing school for, yes, you guessed it, really really Raunchy girls.

We are recovering today from a ceremony the locals asked us to participate in last night. It was a bit more than we expected. I mean, how bad could a little sweat lodge sauna be? Right? Well, as it it turns out, there is a certain cactus bud that you have to eat to begin the ceremony, and it is intense. Like meeting and greeting the Great Snake God Kukula intense. Like receiving buzzard feathers from your dead ancestors intense. Like receiving updates to the Kama Sutra from Buddha himself (with HD video clips) intense.

So we are older and more smarter now, and that's what school is all about, right? Right!

And speaking of more smarter, I'm a'gonna maka you a'more smarter too, with the newest spoilers (plus one very savvy prediction) from my inside spoiler source, who is not a *Hantz, although one can be forgiven this week for thinking that because of all the Hantz's that have suddenly appeared. And as we shall see, the poop doesn't fall far from the poop-hole.

Spoiler #1: Sean, the Hantz directly responsible for foisting the Brandon troll on us showed up on family visit week. He and the Dragon slayer locked horns. And the guy who looked wild Amazon head hunters in the eye and backed them off with his withering glare and ferocious snarl, who is also known as Coach, pooped his pants, and after asserting that he wasn't scared at all, did exactly what Sean told him to do. Exactly. With alacrity. As fast as his feets could go.

Of course the production staff had to talk down a crying and shivering Coach after prying his arms off a coconut tree and washing out his peed and pooped shorts. "Those Hantz's are all alike." he complained in a shrill girly wail, tears of fright rolling down his cheek, "They are just so scary. Make them go away!"

Spoiler #2: Actually, this is where the prediction comes in. The final three will be Coach, Ozzy and someone else (can't give it all away just yet, right?). The votes will be split 4-4, and Cochran, the traitorous little liver lipped bug, will vote for Coach. At final TC he will explain how he didn't really back-stab Ozzy, but that as a student of the game and the foremost expert who has lived his whole life around the game of survivor, who actually submitted his Masters Thesis on Survivor game theory, decided that it was time to make a big move. Oh yeah, and that no one treated him nicely enough, and that he was sorry, and that he was just a wormy malcontent.

Spoiler #3: Edna finally emerged from Coach's butt. Big mistake. When her teammates noticed her, they immediately voted her off to RI. She should have kept her head buried deep in Coach's bowels for one more day. As bad as that sounds.

Spoiler #4: Rick, as usual, won't have much to say. He was sad that that his horse didn't visit on reunion day. But his wife did bring him a message from Old Paint, and she let him ride her around for a while, so he was glad about that.

Spoiler #5: Famous last words, Brandon: "I'm going to enjoy Breakfast on day 39".

Spoiler #6: Coach's imaginary brother Pete showed up on family visit day. Apparently the actor that coach hired on previous seasons wasn't available, so a new Pete showed up. No attempt by Coach to explain the new Pete, either.

(* Disclaimer. By now we know that just saying "disclaimer" doesn't protect any one from anything. It's just habit. Disclaimer, disclaimer, disclaimer. There.)

Tribe went missing this week. Apparently a shiny rock distracted him. Oh well, I still have his credit card.)

Posted by suzzee on 12-08-11 at 08:33 PM
omg lmao over Spoiler #1 Senor.......still laughing "prying his arms off a coconut tree" bwahaha >snort<

okay, okay now I can >giggle< read the rest >snort< shoot

spoiler #2: oh NO, someone take Cochran's voting privileges away, the one man who could singlehandedly blow an entire season for 18 people. Student Jonny, you svck.

Spoiler #3 Maybe she had a sandwich.

Spoiler #4 Rick? Who?

Spoiler #5 Yeah, from the psych ward.

Spoiler #6 RePete, Coache's voice double.

Your Low Rent Island Getaway

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 12-10-11 at 09:23 AM
ROTFLMAO!! Coch-train even dreaming he could beat me at a challenge, involving any kind of ability!!

Life around Redemption Island gets more amusing by the day!

Hmmmmmmmm ... so Coach wants to make a deal with me to take me to the final 3. What to think of that? Should I believe him or no?

Posted by kingfish on 12-10-11 at 11:13 AM
Spoiler : The pygmies do their dance thing around their tiny little camp fire chanting Ozzy's song;

"Coach wants me go to F3 but I said 'no, no, no'.
Twice I've been to RI and when I come back you'll know, know, know,
I ain't got time to ally with a man who's out his mind,
Coach tried to make me go to F3 but I won't go, go, go."

Posted by agman on 12-10-11 at 01:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-11 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

Beating The coch is one thing, but can you handle me?

The previews suggest that I may be too much for you!

"Hola! Noticias de la Diario!"
Posted by kingfish on 12-12-11 at 03:33 PM
Random notes from a random (*not-Hantz) inside spoiler brought to you be me, Senor Pissario, and the random acts of raunchy violence, sex, and practical jokes performed on tricked out Vespa Hogs by my merry band, the Raunchitas.

Spoiler #1: Coach has lost his only coachable allies, Edna and Cochran. "What is a Coach without someone to coach?" he wonders. So he attempts to coach the local band of Howler Monkeys. Unlike Edna and Cochran, they are too smart for him.

Even baby jungle monkeys know Coach is crazy.

Spoiler #2: The pygmy's super sharp sense of smell picks up on Edna's scent, "Eau de Coach ass". They immediately heat up the stew pot and sharpen their BBQ spits thinking Coach should not be far "behind" her.

Spoiler #3: Prince Albert is still in the can (a joke tweet from Bart).

Spoiler #4: Brandon's Dad is picked up at Survivor Base Camp after trying to intimidate Jeff into giving Brandon immunity.

Therefore in the next episode, Brandon will win immunity.

Jeff's underwear is the ultimate victim here.

(*Disclaimer. Apparently that pesky lawsuit hasn't gone away yet).

Tribe committed this random act of sig. violence.

"RE: Hola! Noticias de la Diario!"
Posted by suzzee on 12-13-11 at 09:52 AM
Senor? May I do extra credit?

Boo Hoo

Posted by suzzee on 12-13-11 at 09:55 AM
Will you reveal who is giving you all these fabulous "spoilers"?

Boo Hoo

Posted by Belle Book on 12-13-11 at 11:57 AM
I think the pygmies will have to wait awhile for Coach. He's not coming any time soon.