URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4192
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S23 recap episode apology..."

Posted by Naked on 12-02-11 at 11:20 AM
I just wanted to apologize for not writing the review for the recap episode. I wound up having issues last week with a family member's health, and was detained. I was looking forward to participating this year, and I kind of feel ashamed that I was unable.

VOTE NAKED 2004

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"No need to Worry!"
Posted by kircon on 12-02-11 at 11:43 AM
Don't worry Naked, it was a recap, actually a good one. Most of the time, a summary isn't written. Family is much more important. I hope things have worked out. Talk to Suzzee about this week's summary. She had offered to switch. Or you could still write the summary for the recap. Shows can be watched on the CBS site. Your choice. If not you will be the first I sign up for next season. Just let me know what you want to do.

Just don't worry!

kircon

"RE: S23 recap episode apology..."
Posted by suzzee on 12-03-11 at 09:08 PM
Hey Naked. I'll plan on doing the Dec 7th episode unless I hear from you by showtime. Either PM or post here if you want the date but no worries, take care of you first. ta ta

agman makes me hot

Posted by Naked on 12-04-11 at 12:12 PM
Thanks,

I am still pretty occupied right now. I will try and make up for it later.... You guys are awesome

VOTE NAKED 2004

Posted by suzzee on 12-06-11 at 01:09 PM
Okay got you covered Naked. Covered Naked >snort<.

I miss Lodge Life