URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4188
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR LVOE LIST 21.2 - "Long Hair, Don't Care""

Posted by beau_30 on 10-14-12 at 07:07 PM
I hope Kidflash doesn't mind if I post this. As they said last week. There should be a LVOE list for this season as well.

I guess if I can remeber to post it the next evening I will do so, but I'm not trying to step on anybody toes..

So I'll go ahead and Start it off
(PLACE - Rank)

1 Natalie/Nadiya - (2) - Ran a really great leg. Choose the right detour option even though it was close between Trey/Lexie they did a great job compared to the first leg.

2 Trey/Lexie - (1) - I like these team. If they keep racing they do, they could be in the final three. And I wouldn't mind seeing them win..

3 James/Jaymes (3) - I really like these guys now, They did a good race job and even raced pretty well.

4 Abbie/Ryan (9) - I really don't like him, but they seemed to do good this leg, Hopefully they will make better judgements. I just don't know about Ryan. I like Abba

5 Josh/Brent (4)- Good race this leg, hopefully they can keep running better...

6 James/Abba (6) - There here because I thought they would be good racers, but there just here for now.

7 Caitlin/Brittany(5) - There good racers, I hope to see them do well. But the fate for these two are looking gloomy.

8 Rob/Kelley (7) - Rob did good in encourage his wife on the roadblock, but they need to race a little better. Taking the other flight shows good judgement maybe in advancement in the race.

9 Gary/Will (8) - I would put them last but there is one other team worse than them for me..But They sure did struggle on the Roadblock...

Philiminated - Amy/Daniel (3) - It sucks to see them go so early. They would probably be pretty good racers. It always unfair to see someone eliminated because of stupid taxi drivers.

Alright you Lvoe List Fantatics let's show some Lvoe for these people...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR LVOE LIST 21.2 - "Long Hair, Don't Care""
Posted by kidflash212 on 10-15-12 at 10:06 AM
Thanks for picking up my fumble. Last week was a week from hell for me.