URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4185
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor”: S23 Ep10: “Born To Be Lyin ”"

Posted by RollDdice on 11-16-11 at 10:27 PM

(humming “Born to Be Wild”)
Get your paranoia running, head out to the jungle…

Like a true nature child
We were born, born to be lyin’
We can plot so high
But I never want to go to R.I. (ai ai ai ai... fades out)

Paranoia hits a new peak amongst the fractured tribe known as Savaii’ulu, or whatever we’re calling the merged mess these days. Skullduggery threatens to fracture the Coach-approved super alliance and there’s a surprise announcement at Tribal Council.

Meanwhile, a castaway channels Sean Connery’s character from The Rock and makes a bold threat in the general direction of his former tribemates.

Mark "Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: “Be The Survivor”: S23 Ep10: “Born To Be Lyin ”"
Posted by jbug on 11-16-11 at 10:41 PM
~~stretches~~yawns~~
Where am I?

Tennessee girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can ride 4wheelers and horses, be a princess, love with a passion, throw left hooks, fish and hunt with the guys, and if we have an opinion you're gonna hear it! Proud to be one....

Posted by agman on 11-17-11 at 01:36 AM

I'm afraid you're on redemption island my dear.

Posted by suzzee on 11-17-11 at 10:16 AM
Dang, you just missed you BF darlin'. Don't worry Ozzy can fix that for ya.

Your Low Rent Island Getaway

Posted by agman on 11-17-11 at 10:46 AM

Ozzy can...er...fix a lot of things! hee hee

And that's all we're saying for now heh heh heh

Posted by Belle Book on 11-17-11 at 11:54 AM
In what way? By sending her to the jury to join her BF? If so, that wouldn't be a bad thing for her. As long as Ozzy also goes to the jury. But that's unlikely to happen.

Posted by krismiss2us on 11-17-11 at 02:44 PM
I had such high hopes for you....*sniff sniff* no that's just some palm leaves in my eyes

"“Lorn To Be Byin ”"
Posted by kingfish on 11-17-11 at 02:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-11 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

Gracias a todos, I am pleased to be receiving this Raunchy award for the Raunchy Girl School, located here in the Grandes Tatas Mountains. It would seem to some that awarding this to myself could be seen as a bit cheap, kinda superficial, and even to be a really egotistical ploy. But it is in fact a lesson in life to my girls to take what you think you deserve, and screw the pigs. I'm not sure they understood it, but the "Screw the Pigs" part always gets a round of applause.

So, we pretend that this award is real, OK? For the girls sake. Play along.

We thought we would not have a chance because of the unfortunate and completely unavoidable confrontations with the authorities as of late. We do not think it's right that we should be discriminated against because of the avocation of our very talented and dedicated, not to mention completely unrestrained and so very raunchy, girls. They nasty and naughty, slippery and slovenly, crusty and cute, but when it comes to Raunchy, there is no one more talented. Raunchitas forever!

So much for my bragging, I know you get tired of hearing about the sexploits of my girls, but I am so proud of them that I can't help but brag. They are just the perkiest little panoches anywhere, and to be selected for admission to this esteemed academy of learning is the highest calling one can imagine.

But there is more. There are the inside spoilers brought to me tied to a flaming arrow shot into the air from who knows where, and by who knows who. All I know is that it wasn't shot by the hand of a *Hantz. Whoever did shoot it left fecal fingerprints, however, so one can understand the confusion.

Here we are. There we go. Upsy Daisy.

Spoiler #1: The EPMB and the network suits finally decided to do something about the walking hashmark that is Brandon. They had received quite a lot of petitions from the pygmies and, well, also from most of civilization. So in order to stop the Crap Street protests, they called in the Toilet Paper bears as consultants. However the TPBs declared Brandon a disaster area and beyond reclamation, and holding their noses, they just ran away. The baby bear still had bits of paper flapping in his crack, it was just so cute.

The EPMB is facing an environmental disaster on the scale of the Kingfish crap flood of 2011. May God have mercy on his soul, because Clorox probably won't do the job.

Spoiler #2: John "Judas" Cochran has still not revealed how he plans to spend the 30 pieces of silver he said he "found".

Spoiler #3: Next week Coach will have a family meeting. His topic will be how he, their non-leader will guide them to success with his Taco-Chicko coaching. If they are coach-able, that is. If not, they will be put to death. His warm family meetings never fail to bring the tribe together, and after the meeting Rick Nelson will launch into "Hello Mary Lou", followed by his ever favorite, "Born to be Wild". Of course, being the low down dirty snake in the grass that he is, the EPMB will promptly steal that for his weekly BTS column. Not that we judge, or anything.

Spoiler #4: Not really a spoiler, because this should surprise no one, but all this time Brandon thought Dawn was named Don. While that's not exactly a soul stirring example of Texas public education, it does seem like yet one more clue into the puzzle that is Brandon's sexual confusion.

Brandon is an anti-Darwinian example of a species trying to unadapt itself.

(* Disclaimer. Mucho and mucho disclaimero)

A Tribephil sig is the real teal.

"RE: “Lorn To Be Byin ”"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-17-11 at 08:24 PM
I wonder if Elyse will be joining your Raunchy girls.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure "Judas" Cochran didn't merely "find" the thirty pieces of silver: I'll bet Coach, Albert or Sophie paid him those thirty pieces of silver.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 11-17-11 at 03:47 PM
Welcome to my paradise! It'll be nice getting to know you and nicer still after I send you packing. What I'm really waiting for is for the wretched Cochtrain to arrive. I will particularly enjoy using him as shark bait. As for the UPOLOs, it'll be grand showing them around R.I. and sending them on their way to join my fellow tribemates on the jury.

Now, however, I have more important things to address, or should I say undress ... Welcome to Oz, Dawn and Whitney!

Posted by agman on 11-17-11 at 04:43 PM

OMG, this is the first Scar Ozzy sighting I've had in quite awhile!

"I Gots the Tribal Love!"
Posted by foonermints on 11-18-11 at 01:19 AM
Back-stabber Corkie gets kicked to the oil pit soon, and I'm still climing up the laddur to my wonderful million dollars!

Ozzie? May as well stay on that island 'till you get kicked to the kerb.. again.

"RE: I Gots the Tribal Love!"
Posted by krismiss2us on 11-18-11 at 10:32 AM
seriously...just how delusional are you? i thought we screened these yahoos for antipsychotic drugs. what's going on with the drug testing process?

Posted by suzzee on 11-18-11 at 11:36 AM
There's the problem JP, he went off the meds.

Posted by Belle Book on 11-18-11 at 11:52 AM
Well, he might be right in his belief that Cochran will be kicked to the oil pit soon. But his thinking that he'll win a million dollars -- he's delusional there!

Posted by suzzee on 11-18-11 at 11:37 AM
Big Tom?? Is that you? sub-titles please

"Corn for Frying"
Posted by kingfish on 11-20-11 at 02:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-21-11 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

Hola mis amigos e amigas. And welcome to the Dia de las Raunchitas, a Mexican holiday that we have introduced to the campesinos here in the Que Grande Tatas Mountains area of Mexico, where we are forced to spend our time while a certain statute of limitations runs out in Gringo land.

It is a day of much celebration. And we had a parade. Our lovely but ever so Raunchy girls lined up on their Vespa Hogs dressed in their ceremonial thongs and topless tee shirts (which you really have to see to appreciate), followed by all the cabana boys, the the newly inducted Raunchy Girl School students including Semhar spouting ridiculous BS "poetry" (but she bangs), Mikayla's Boobies, Christine the Conqueror, Sweet Elyse doing her sweet thing, and Stacy "Bam, Bam", the embalmer. The juggling Cabana boys follow that, and finally, bringing up the rear, the Raunchy girls again. After racing from their position in the front of the parade to the rear (not a trick they are unfamiliar with), this time they are riding their beautiful and luxurious stretch Vespas and are throwing out sex toys to the crowd.

And everyone is happy, at least for a day, because they know that tomorrow the village plundering will begin anew.

Till then, however, we have the latest spoilers from the latest carrier pigeon, sent by our own inside spoiler, *not Russel Hantz.

Spoiler #1: It came as a surprise to the Survivor production crew to find that latest Muppet Movie was to be shot on the island too. And so I guess it was inevitable that some funny outtakes would result, the funniest of which was when the puppeteer for Gonzo put his fist up Brandon's ass and didn't notice his mistake until he viewed it in editing. He promptly went out and severed his arm with a sharp sea shell.

The movie documentary camera caught the crazy Chef chasing Coach with his cleaver. Coach thought the chef was just trying to teach him some Tai chi knife trick.

Spoiler #2: Brandon was also briefly the focus of a anthropological study being carried out on the island. Apparently some scientists thought that they had found a live homunculus, a "hobbit", until Probst explained that it was just Brandon. Or a deformed monkey that fell out of the loconut tree. Or future pygmy stew. Like everyone else he wasn't really sure what Brandon was, but he wasn't about to let someone else have him, he still needed the TV ratings.

Spoiler #3: Edna peeked her head out of Coach's butt once again to check the weather, then slipped back in again. "Hello. Goodbye".

Spoiler #4: Coach is heard to say he was worried, that he feared something fishy was abroad (?). How perceptive. On an island, surrounded by a reef filled with millions of fish, and he finally notices us. Moron. Moron times a million.

Spoiler #5: The pygmies of RI witness the going's on of Ozzy and his harem, Dawn and Whitney. They do the nasty, the naughty, the noisy, and the nutty. But you'll have to tune in to Redemption Island After Dark to get the details. You will have to claim that you are indeed at least 18yo, and pay the Kingfish a lot of money.

(* Legally required or we get our pants sued off. But hey, what are we worried about? We don't need no steenkin' Pants!)

Tribe's lorry lost a sig, and now it's mine.

"RE: Corn for Frying"
Posted by Belle Book on 11-20-11 at 06:12 PM
I hope Coach survived being chased by the crazy Muppet chef!

As someone who's rather modest when it comes to watching raunchy stuff, I think I'll skip the details of Ozzy doing the naughty (as well as nasty and noisy) with Whitney (I'm pretty sure he's doing the nutty with Dawn). I wonder how Keith feels about his girl doing the naughty with Ozzy.

"RE: Corn for Frying"
Posted by krismiss2us on 11-20-11 at 06:54 PM
the muppets would make better contestants than this bunch of yahoos.