URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4183
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"An old-fashioned Pagonging"

Posted by AyaK on 11-11-11 at 12:41 PM
Gotta give Cochran credit. Not only does he embarrass every alumnus and alumna of HLS with his lack of strategic thought, but he has contributed to an old-fashioned Pagonging of an intensity that we haven't seen since the days of rats and mud volcanoes. There isn't even a hint of a break in the tribe unity. Thus, this episode of Survivor is the most boring one yet . . . and maybe ever.

Bright move, loser.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: An old-fashioned Pagonging"
Posted by kingfish on 11-11-11 at 01:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-11 AT 09:01 PM (EST)

He really is like Woody Allen's movie character. Except that the cinematic Woody, even though he was depressed and a loser, always had a rather acute insight into his loserness. And for a while he did get to diddle a young Mia and Diane.

I really dread his long winded self exculpatory final TC speeches. Please Mark, spare us that.

Posted by dabo on 11-11-11 at 02:07 PM
Yeah, the hype machine has gone into overdrive for November sweeps, but it is just another Pagonging and not at all interesting.

Posted by agman on 11-11-11 at 02:22 PM
It was a bit like watching paint dry! I almost changed the channel to watch X-Factor instead.

Trust me, that would have been desperation!

Posted by iltarion on 11-12-11 at 00:12 AM

These tribes are positively chummy compared to last season when Rob's Third Reich wouldn't even speak to the other tribe and made them make their own shelter.

>

Posted by Belle Book on 11-12-11 at 10:51 AM
Yeah, at least the Savaii are able to chat with the Upolu. Not that it's doing Savaii much good.