URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4178
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Aaack @#^!, Thoae Harvard Law Students"

Posted by handyandy on 11-03-11 at 01:54 AM
Cochran's a cockroach.

He's probably not even eligible for the Law Review and hasn't written anything himself, just like the Big Zero. What do you expect from Harvard Law, eh?

There was honor and love in this season! By God!

(And they got a new designer for decent cool challenges.)

Bleh.

Ozzie I have faith will lead the remnants of his tribe back to success. And that was an "Iconic move".

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Aaack @#^!, Thoae Harvard Law Students"
Posted by Estee on 11-03-11 at 06:19 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-11 AT 06:44 AM (EST)

I spent some time thinking about what I was going to say this morning.

Initially, I considered starting a Beat This thread: people more likely to win the game than Cochran. And I was going to start the list with Wanda.

Then I thought about giving an old thread a mega-bump just so I could declare that at last, we'd found someone more naive than Eric.

There was the chance to talk about how the only game he was a student of was the lone one his brainpower, will, and physical strength were suited for: tiddlywinks. (Sadly, he's just a spectator, as his reflexes won't allow him to operate the equipment.) How, if he managed to crawl his way into F3 with hi current alliance, he'd be facing a jury majority-filled with the bitter and betrayed where his only weapons were apologies he's unable to give and a closing summation speech Perry Mason couldn't come up with.

I wanted to ask if he'd ever seen the usual position for swing votes: hanging from the nearest tree, broken neck gently creaking in the breeze. You could add the historical argument that when cults begin the inevitable internal purge, they generally go for the converts because those not born to the faith just can't be trusted: between Benji and Talihantz, the inquisition starts right on schedule and brings the red-hot coals.

'The hate child of Ken and Courtney II', can't forget that one. All the combined no-skills, strategy failings, physical inabilities, talents for making everything both personal and about them, and ultimately going out on a death scream of 'How dare you betray me just because I betrayed you!'

Really, there were a lot of things to say.

But in the end, I'm going with a repeat of my first reaction from the ECST last night, because I think it summarizes just about all of the above, it's how I truly feel right now, and it's all anyone might ever have to tell him for the rest of his miserable life.

Welcome to sixth place, dumb@$$.

Given our collective luck, welcome to next season's cast too. (Does Jeff ever like good players any more?)

Posted by Belle Book on 11-03-11 at 11:04 AM
I'm still of the opinion that we should welcome him to 7th place. After all, the former Upolu tribe mates strike me as too tight for Cochran to get in with them once the tribe he backstabbed is all gone.

Posted by Estee on 11-03-11 at 01:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-11 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

I think Benji might dump the most challenge-threatening member of his cult before going after Cochran: take out the one who might go on an Immunity run before targeting the one who might get the runs during Immunity. So I'll mentally put him at sixth as the farthest his sheer uselessness can carry the corpse.

Posted by suzzee on 11-03-11 at 08:47 AM
Was this what made Jiffy fall in love with Cochran? This? Does this maneuver put him in the hall of fame and clinch his place in the next A$$?

As I watched the show wondering if it was him or an impending nasty cold making me queasy and chilled I was thinking that Jiffy could do better in the love department.

Jim told him he was a coward (I prefaced that with and expletive deleted), Brandon, Coach's alter boy, says this is what you getyou big meanies and I went looking for the Nitequil and Tylenol.

Coach is edited to look smart (here comes the nausea).

Enough, let the Pagonging begin.

Would you want him as your lawyer?

Posted by suzzee on 11-03-11 at 08:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-11 AT 08:48 AM (EST)

It's the fever.

Posted by agman on 11-03-11 at 09:33 AM

Posted by dabo on 11-03-11 at 11:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-03-11 AT 11:04 AM (EST)

Oddly enough, when I originally made the torpedo joke it didn't even matter which tribe he sank. Unfortunately, this game is now set for a traditional Pagonging; the only entertainment value for the next few weeks will be watching them all go over the top. Got to hand it to Ozzy, he got to an over the top even Coach must envy.

Posted by suzzee on 11-03-11 at 11:14 AM
>snort< it's aimed right at his head

agman makes me hot

Posted by agman on 11-03-11 at 01:52 PM
>>snort< it's aimed right at his head

That's from wishful thinking on my part!

Promotion courtesy of Tribe!

Posted by KeithFan on 11-03-11 at 10:44 AM
My hope is that he tries to pull off a Cesternino run. I don't know if he has the persuasiveness, but that's what I'd like to see since I'm not "rooting" for anyone.

Posted by suzzee on 11-03-11 at 11:46 AM
Cersternino could at least spin a story.

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by dabo on 11-03-11 at 01:41 PM
Cesternino's game was only possible under unique circumstances; they were originally divided into male and female tribes, and there was a tribal switch allowing cross-tribal friendships to be developed. Brandon, of all people, has now stumbled into being Cochran's Upolu BFF -- gales of laughter!!!

Posted by iltarion on 11-03-11 at 09:40 PM

In the hysteria over Cochran's idiocy, youz people are missing some glaring details.

Cochran has a stellar shot to make the end now. He is an even better goat than Phillip was last season. Who wouldn't want to sit next to this guy? He has zero challenge ability and is now the most hated person in the game. I think you can punch his ticket.

>

Posted by jbug on 11-04-11 at 10:14 AM
I've been thinking the same thing.

Posted by agman on 11-04-11 at 10:20 AM
Makes me sick, but I think that's exactly what's going to happen!

pretty sad when there is someone there I actually dislike more than coach!

Posted by suzzee on 11-04-11 at 10:49 AM
Another valid strategy is born. Hereafter we will know this as the "Cochran F3 Goat Strategy."

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by agman on 11-04-11 at 11:59 AM
from now on, I'm just going to refer to him as Coch!

Posted by Belle Book on 11-04-11 at 10:46 AM
In that case, I think he'd have to go with Brandon, Edna and Rick. Coach is all about the "warrior alliance" at least where guys are concerned so I doubt he'd want to keep Cochran around very long. The other three might, especially since he has zero challenge ability and would be the ideal choice for any Upolu member to take to the end since all the Savaii members would hate his guts.

Posted by suzzee on 11-04-11 at 10:58 AM
Coach and his "warrior alliance" is just as much BS as his stories are. There is not one thing that would make me think he wants anything to do with the strong at the end or he would have wanted to vote out Whitney. He surrounds himself with weak and needy who only are there to feed his overblown ego. Cochran, Brandon and Edna fill the bill.

Belle I know you would like Edna to win but we've heard that she's very smart and there's no way Coach will want her around when she starts scaring him.

He's a tool. (golly I feel so much better )

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by agman on 11-04-11 at 12:02 PM
Therein lies the problem, now we have 2 major arses to deal with, Coch and Coach!...I can't decide whom is worse!!!!