URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4173
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 11 FINALE"

Posted by emydi on 05-07-12 at 10:16 AM
HOWEVER....meh

Stats

1.72 Rachel and Dave (4 1st place votes and 1 last place vote )
2.29 Vanessa and Ralph (1 1st place vote and 1 last place vote)
2.36 Art and JJ (1 first place vote)
3.65 Brenchel (4 last place votes)

1. Art/JJ (6)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(4)(2)(2)(1)-if only they had switched the Road Blocks they would have won. Ironic that they fell behind because they tried to follow Dave. I wish they had won though

2. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)(5)(7)(6)(6)(5)(4)(3)(2)-Vanessa was amazing... that thing was going really fast. They got a nice edit the last few eps.

3. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)(4)(5)(5)(2)(2)(3)(4)(4)-meh, get a plaque Dave and put it on your wall, yawn

4. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9)(8)(8)(7)(5)(6)(5)(5)(3)- Rachel just shut up. Brendon should just leave and work on radiation some more.

My final list

1. Mark and Bopper
2. Art and JJ
3. Nary and Jamie
4. Vanessa and Ralph
5. Dave and Rachel
6. Kerri and Stacey
7. Joey and Danny
8 Elliot and Andrew
9.Misa and Maiya
10. Dave and Cherie
11. Brendon and Rachel

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 11 FINALE"
Posted by samboohoo on 05-08-12 at 10:17 AM
Final List:

1. Mark & Bopper. I loved them. They were super supportive and appreciative of everything. Great teammates.

2. Art & JJ. I liked them a lot more than a lot of other people. Yeah, they had moments, but overall I thought they got along well and were very competitive.

3. Rachel & Dave. Again, they didn't bother me too much. He could be a bit of an aras, but I also liked that she gave it right back to him. And the way they handled themselves when Phil sent them back moved them up several notches. I also thought, when relaxed, Dave seemed like a pretty nice guy.

4. Mary & Jamie.

5. Brendon & Rachel. I'm used to them, especially after two seasons on BB. Definitely not the worst recycles we've had. It's probably time to retire now since TV really does bring out the worst in Rachel.

6. Elliot & Andrew. Should have done much better.

7. Joey & Danny. Another two who should have done much better.

8. Kerri & Stacey. Meh.

9. Dave & Cherie. In over their heads.

10. Misa & Maiya. Didn't have enough time to really form an opinion.

11. Conan & Kardashian. He was okay. I didn't care for her at all.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by altpeach on 05-09-12 at 09:22 AM
1. Vanessa/Ralph- I never thought I would put them here.

2. Rachel/Dave- Here only because of her.(again)

3. Art/JJ- Up this high only because of...

4. Brendan/Rachel- UGH!!!

Final List:
1. Mark/Bopper- Without a doubt, my fav of the season.

2. Nary/Jaimie- A positive team.

3. Kerri/Stacey- They seemed fun.

4. Vanessa/Ralph- Here mostly because of him, she had a great last episode. She is one tough and strong-willed woman.

5. Rachel/Dave- I really think she is an asset to Dave and hope he wakes up and realizes it and stop his bullyish behavior towards her.

6. Joey/Danny- My most improved team.

7. Misa/Maya- interchangeable with #8

8. Dave/Cherie- should have been first to go

9. Elliott/Andrew- HUGE disappointment.

10. Art/JJ- I had an inkling from the beginning they had some meanness in them. Lo and behold it reared its ugly head. They still get brownie points for giving Bopper money for his daughter.

11. Brenchel- Go into reality tv history books and never, never ever come out again. Get married, live in your remote world and continue to make each other miserable but leave us humans alone. Now go!! Shoo, poof and be gone!!

Posted by beau_30 on 05-09-12 at 05:46 PM
Thanks for stepping in emydi and taking over the lvoe list. Wouldn't miss this for the world.

Now onto my Final Rankings

1) Mark & Bopper - Good friendship, good team play and did the best they could and that is what a race is.
2) Art & JJ - Good Racers, started out strong, fell a little in the season became sore looser towards the end but Congratulated Dave and Rachel on the Matt. Good redemption.
3) Dave & Rachel - Excellent Racers. I know they never got well, or the fights, but they did an excellent job as becoming the 1st team to win 8 legs in a row.
4) Vanessa & Ralph - Got better has the show went on. THe last leg they were in showed that Ralph has her best interest at heart.
5) Nary & Jamie - Not really good racers, but I like them better than others.
6) Dave & Cherie - There geocachers just like me
7) Kerri & Stacey - Who?
8) Joey & Danny - Started out bad, but finally got luck on their side.
9) Elliot & Andrew - Sorry to see them go so early, they could've been good racers
10) Misa & Miya - Almost made it to the next leg
11) Brenchel - Yea, Not much to say is that she Cries Alot.

Posted by featherfish81 on 05-09-12 at 10:47 PM
Finale:

1)Rachel/Dave (2,1,skipped,6,5,3,2,2,2,1) - Honestly, if I had nothing to do but brood about how we could be hours behind because of a choice we made, I'd dwell on it, too. Hopefully they really are getting along better as a couple.
2)Art/JJ (1,2,s,3,3,2,4,3,3,2) - They are decent racers and get along well, but they really fell apart on that roadblock.
3)Brendon/Rachel (10,9,s,8,7,6,6,5,5,4) - Drama, drama, drama. Same old, same old.

Philiminated: Vanessa/Ralph (7,6,s,7,6,5,5,4,4) - Vanessa powered through and seemed much less catty at the end. They were ok.

Overall:

1. Nary and Jamie - I always appreciate teams without drama, and they were decent racers too.
2. Mark and Bopper - They definitely grew on me by the end of the race.
3. Kerri and Stacey - Not great racers, but good people.
4. Dave and Rachel - Good racers, and mostly managed to get their bickering under control. I think.
5. Joey and Danny - They seemed over the top at first, but gre on me by the end.
6. Misa and Maiya - Barely saw them, but they seemed like a good team.
7. Elliot and Andrew - Again, didn't see much of them, but seemed like decent guys.
8. Dave and Cherie - They were fun, and don't really belong this low, except that everyone else is above them.
9. Art and JJ - Their preoccupation with how everyone else was running the race brought them down, but they were decent racers who worked together well.
10. Vanessa and Ralph - She was tough, but also catty. He was an also-ran.
11. Brendon and Rachel - They made me happy I don't watch BB. Her lack of self-esteem makes me sad, and her desire for drama annoys me to no end.