URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4172
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"My Great Dread"

Posted by OutWest on 05-05-12 at 10:54 AM
That some team OTHER than Brendan and Rachel will come in first and have to go back to complete a task. But then B&R will be the second team, and wind up winning it. But my great hope is that B&R will be the team that does not complete a task. The meltdown will be a wonder and joy to behold. Please let this be.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: My Great Dread"
Posted by Estee on 05-07-12 at 06:39 AM
And as it turned out, R&D first by error, then first by merit, and the Brenchel meltdown materialized anyway.

Which is admittedly kind of like predicting sunrise -- but either way, you'd be really discomforted if you turned out to be wrong.

"RE: My Great Dread"
Posted by PsychoKitty on 06-01-12 at 04:41 PM
Welcome to the Boards OutWest!

It was too funny really - Dave and Rachel beating everyone even after they did the paddleboarding twice and running a mile around looking for the roadblock. Wow! But not to disappoint, I think Rachel gave you 4-6 meltdowns in the finale! The best was whining to Brendan while putting on her EYESHADOW!!!! on the subway in Japan. Good God! And not running for the helicopter. Jeez!!!! Go away Brenchal!