URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4169
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The logic chain."

Posted by Estee on 10-20-11 at 08:15 AM
"Hi. I'm Ozzy, and I have an idol. That means you can't vote me out. Ever.

Well, you could vote me out. But then I'd just play my idol and one of you would go. Which would bring me to the merge, where every challenge is a swimming one, and then I'd just Immunity my way to the end. So you still can't vote me out.

Actually, you could. But you can't let me know I'm being voted out, otherwise I'd play my idol. And since I am the single most socially connected player this game has ever seen, I know absolutely everything that's going on in this tribe. I even know everything that's going on in the other tribe. In fact, I know that people on the Internet are writing about me, right now. Want to know what they're saying? No. Too bad, because it was about to get really recursive.

But anyway, you can't vote me out without my knowing about it. Because I know what all your alliances are. I know who every last one of you is voting for. In every Council. Except the last one. Which I only allowed to happen because your lack of backstabbing skills bored me to the point where I just had to take a refreshing nap. But now that I've given my hair its beauty sleep, I once again know everything. And the first thing I know is that having an idol means no one here can ever vote me out.

And now if you'll excuse me, I have to go tell the other tribe. So they can't vote me out either.

Who says this game is hard?"

Or optionally, 'Nyah-nyah, come and get me!'

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The logic chain."
Posted by kingfish on 10-20-11 at 10:32 AM
Albert> "I'd like to throw 11 cents of my dime in..."

Coach> "Since I named myself Coach, you must obey me. One must always obey their self appointed Coach. You all had your chance to name yourselves Coach, and you didn't, so I'm telling you right now that I'm going to go nuts on the next person to not obey me."

Swimming scared art by Crabman

Posted by suzzee on 10-20-11 at 10:39 AM
I'm going to sit on this rock with theme music playing in my head, neener-neener.

Yeah, um send me to Redemption Island OK? I won't need the idol for that and once I go Christine won't be able to out-swim me. I'll be SAFE. Then I'll hide stay there fondling my hair idol until F5, use it and for sure be in the Finale. Mark told me so.

Tool.

I miss Lodge Life

Posted by Belle Book on 10-20-11 at 06:57 PM
Further proof that Ozzy isn't the brightest light bulb when it comes to strategy. I've seen brighter light bulbs in your Survivor: Society Islands fanfiction, Estee!

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 10-22-11 at 09:34 AM
I've seen brighter light bulbs in your Survivor: Society Islands fanfiction

I've seen brighter bulbs in the wild animals that escaped from an Ohio park earlier this week.

So far, the only thing that Estee's cast of relatively smart people have in common with this cast of dopes is that one person from each prefers to go by his surname.

Posted by Belle Book on 10-22-11 at 09:48 AM
How true, Colonel Zoidberg! How true! John Cochran prefers to go by his surname and Thomas Gardner preferred to go by his. At least Gardner had a good reason for wanting to go by his last name -- I wouldn't want to share the same first name as Big Tom from Africa either.

Posted by TeamJoisey on 10-26-11 at 10:19 PM
Forty eight thousand?

wow.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Posted by Estee on 10-26-11 at 10:42 PM
Given another 60k, I may start to approach your word count.