URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 416
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Showdown"

Posted by NanaWolf on 02-02-08 at 07:29 AM
I'm beginning to think that Donald is setting us up for a showdown between Omarosa and Piers. I suspect they will be in the final 3 along with someone representing "good". "Good" will win of course. I just haven't figured out who "Good" is going to be. Rev. Steve Baldwin is an obvious choice but not a very sympathetic one. Maybe Carol Alt???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Showdown"
Posted by Loree on 02-02-08 at 09:15 AM
I do not think Omarosa will make the final 3. I truly think she will be gone before then. I think Marilu will be the last female standing. I do see Stephen making the final 3 though.

"RE: Showdown47a9e6ba59fd0cc.jpg"
Posted by mindy23 on 02-07-08 at 09:59 AM
I heard The Donald (I believe on Regis and Kelly) state that he was most surprised by Baldwin-don't know if that was a hint of things to come or not. But I felt that it meant that Baldwin might actually make it further than some of the others.

Or, it may have just meant that Trump thought of him as a goof off who had no business sense. Either way, I don't really have a theory, except that Omarosa is playing a much better game this time, and I think it will keep her around a lot longer. Time will tell, huh?

"RE: Showdown47a9e6ba59fd0cc.jpg"
Posted by MollyTV on 02-09-08 at 11:11 AM
i really think trump loves giving omarosa the "whatfor" and make her squirm....but he won't fire her because he does want to see the big fight.

and then there it was...the previews for next weeks show "o" and peirZ not peirce going at it.

why does "o" have to wear designer clothes? come on...its soooo
put on..
oh well...i just can't stand looking at her and i will find fault with it all.
mollytv