URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 416
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Waxing"

Posted by Leadoff on 03-16-04 at 01:39 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

Adam tells Elizabeth, upon receiving a hot tub invitation, "Well, I just had my back waxed." Is this a trend on reality shows now? Steve, on MBFOF, gets a back wax as part of a makeover. Ron Jeremy obviously had one on The Surreal Life. And one of the guys on The Apprentice (don't remember which one) gets a leg wax, "taking one for the team." Are we all metrosexuals now?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Waxing"
Posted by mookiemeister on 03-16-04 at 03:03 AM
Nah. I just get the feeling girls don't like much hair on the guys especially hair on the back. So they get those back waxed.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Posted by ladro on 03-16-04 at 10:23 AM
Its a vast conspriacy campaign to convince the women of the United States that men don't have hair on their bodies. So far the campaign has been very successful.

Posted by Loree on 03-16-04 at 10:58 AM
I just find back hair extremely creepy. So I would be happy if the guy was willing to wax it, if he has it.

Posted by Reeflex7 on 03-16-04 at 12:45 PM
I didn't see the first AJ series but I thought Adam was kidding when he talked about the back waxing.