URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4154
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 5"

Posted by emydi on 03-19-12 at 11:03 AM
MAD KING LUDWIG!

I always love when I've been to the place where the racers go! I loved Bavaria when I was there. The walk up the castle is a killer, I can't imagine doing it in a race (we got pretzels along the way!) I thought maybe Art & JJ might get a penalty for using the horses but they didn't...smart thinking

Make sure to check out kid's stats!

1. Art/JJ (6)(1)(1)(1)-another great leg but a bit more cocky but I think they are good for the Final 3

2. Bopper/Mark(8)(4)(3)(2)-they are endearing...who knew?? Their yodeling was American but the speed bump was really them having to change into the clothes

3. Nary/Jamie (1)(3)(2)(3)-not the greatest leg, I like them

4. Joey/Danny (10)(8)(7)(6)-ok, not as bad as I thought they'd be; racing better too

5. Rachel/Dave (5)(2)(4)(5)-meh they they just need to relax

6. Vanessa/Ralph (4)(6)(5)(7)- please shut up both of you

7. Brendon/Rachel-(9)(9)(8)(8)- she is just not a person I would ever ever want to be around...he's meh

PHiliminated Kerri Stacy(3)(5)(6)(4)-I knew as soon as we heard more than one sentence out of them this week they were goners..not that sad they're gone I don't think they really needed the money Is Stacy married to NBAer?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR XX Lvoe List Vol. 5"
Posted by kidflash212 on 03-19-12 at 01:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-12 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

1)Joey & Danny - Surprise to me that I have them in first, but they had a great leg, weren't too obnoxious and seem to have toned down the guidoness.

2)Nary & Jamie - Have to drop them from first for having such a bad leg. Over 100 tries? I am glad they are better at directions than Stacy and Kerri.

3)Dave & Rachel - a little better this week, less bickering but I expect we will see more blowups.

4)Art & J.J. - the boasting and arrogance gets them down here.

5)Brendon & Rachel - Dumb as a bag of rocks ("I don't know what a beard is") but they did work well with only a momentary breakdown.

6)Bopper & Mark - Mark saves them from being last place on my list. I wish he had a better partner than loudmouth Bopper who is nowhere near as funny as he thinks he is. Not a very good team either - always last or near last and only survived this leg because Nary/Jamie and Kerri/Stacy weren't good at curling. Weakest team left.

7)Vanessa & Ralph - She is just a miserable witch. Catty, insulting and thinks she's superior to everyone. Worst moment of the season for me was when they passed the Twins and stayed in this game.

Philiminated: Kerri & Stacy, never really warmed up to these two and they were playing the country cousins to the hilt only to find she's a well off Basketball Wife. A weak team that was lucky to make it this far.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-19-12 at 06:34 PM
*waves to emy*

I've been to Oberammergau and both castles, Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau (we got the last tour of the day and the guide spoke no English, so we followed the group and looked around on our own). They're great places to visit, but the hike up the hill is long and grueling.

The list:

Like:
1. Bopper/Mark (3) - I like Mark better than Bopper, but this team is surprisingly entertaining to watch.
2. Art/J.J. (1) - Not liking the cockiness but otherwise a strong alpha-male team.
3. Joey/Danny (5) - Continuing their climb up my rankings. Now that I'm starting to like them, their days are numbered.

Meh:
4. Nary/Jamie (2) - Ran another mediocre leg and didn't have any fun doing it.

Don't like:
5. Rachel/Dave (7) - Their interpersonal dynamics are icky to watch even when they're not bickering.
6. Vanessa/Ralph (6) - The hope is gone; these two are obnoxious.
7. Brendon/Rachel (8) - Doubt they'll ever leave my bottom spot, even though they were almost tolerable this episode.

Philiminated: Kerri/Stacey (4) - Not my favorite team, and not very competitive, so I can't say I'll miss them too much.

Posted by altpeach on 03-19-12 at 08:19 PM
1. Mark/Bopper- They are by far my fav this season.
2. Joey/Danny- Good racing but I haven't warmed to the personalities.
3. Art/JJ- There is still something about them that bugs me. And they're arrogant as well.
4. Nary/Jamie- Boring and a slight letdown in racing skills.
5. Rachel/Dave- They are not pleasant to watch.
6. Vanessa/Ralph- Ugly racers.
7. Rachel/Brendan- The absolute worst. There are so many things about them that I dislike.

Posted by KwietOne on 03-19-12 at 09:57 PM
#1 Art/JJ
#2 Mark/Bopper
#3 Joey/Danny
#4 Vanessa/Ralph
#5 Dave/Rachel
#6 Nary/Jamie
#7 Brenchel - although that Brenden slip made me LMAO

Posted by beau_30 on 03-20-12 at 06:45 PM
Like:
Art/JJ
Bopper/Mark
Joey/Danny
Nary/Jamie

Neutral:
Dave/Rachel
Vanessa/Ralph

Dislike:
Brenchel

Posted by Starshine on 03-21-12 at 08:58 AM
1.Joseph and Daniel - I thought I wouldn't like them, however they are not at all what I was expecting. Racing well too.

2.Mark and Bopper - Bringing fun and humanity to the race, so supportive of each other, and generally having a good time.

3.Nary and Jamie - Bad at throwing gnomes, but supportive of each other, and they did take a full tour of the castle!

4.David and Rachel - Took the tour, and I am cutting them some slack for the just back from active service thing.

5.Jrt and AJ - Fundamentally unloveable to me

6.Vanessa and Ralph - And to think I suggested that they might be grown-ups a few weeks ago!

7.Whiny and Blubby - Interesting if only that I'm changing which one I dislike the most so frequently.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Posted by newsomewayne on 03-22-12 at 09:02 AM
1. Bopper/Mark-good job overcoming the speed bump. Keep having fun at what you're doing. I'd love to know more about Mark. Both seem to be really good people.

2. Art/JJ -I'm liking them more and they are really good racers. The carriage ride was extremely smart and would've been even if in a pack of racers.

3. Joey/Danny - I'm surprised to see them this high, but they have become good racers, they're not over-the-top D-bags once you get past the nickname, and they're not arrogant or obnoxious to the other racers. They could end up serving me a crow sandwich by the end of the season if they stick around.

4. Rachel/Dave - by defualt only

5. Brenchel - how long before they make the news under the headline "murder/suicide"?

6. Vanessa/Ralph - would she still be beautiful if she had to always have duct tape across her mouth?

7. Nary/Jamie- here because their only saving grace was someone else's bad navigation skills.

Posted by featherfish81 on 03-22-12 at 07:26 PM
1)Nary/Jamie (3,3,skipped,1) - A slightly tougher leg, but still top of the list.
2)Joey/Danny (9,8,s,4) - Becoming less and less obnoxious each episode, or maybe I'm just getting used to it. But they're good racers.
3)Art/JJ (1,2,s,3) - Their good racers, but their cockiness is wearing thin, and I see a big mistake in their future.
4)Bopper/Mark (8,7,s,5) - Good job overcoming the speed bump.
5)Rachel/Dave (2,1,s,6) - The fast forward was right there, it wasn't the worst idea in the world to go check it out.
6)Vanessa/Ralph (7,6,s,7) - He seems okay, but she's so snippy.
7)Brendon/Rachel (10,9,s,8) - Oh, no, the detour is so hard *whine*.

Philiminated: Kerri/Stacey (5,5,s,2) - I liked them, but they weren't great racers and I figured they wouldn't last to the end.

Posted by louislam on 03-25-12 at 03:08 PM
1. Art/J.J. (1)
2. Vanessa/Ralph (2)
3. Bopper/Mark (4)
4. Nary/Jamie (3)
5. Rachel/Dave (7)
6. Joey/Danny (6)
7. Brendon/Rachel (8)
Philiminated. Kerri/Stacey (5)

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!