URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4146
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What about this."

Posted by whoami on 10-04-03 at 09:58 PM
I was just thinking (I do not do this very much on this message board ) about the big regret. The previews show that Drake is thinking about throwing the IC so they can get rid of someone. Sounds good to get rid of some dead waite or a threat. But what if they ( the alliance on Drake ) Has Rupert help throw the IC and then they find out that there is a bonus reward added to it. Which is the winner gets to kidnap or choose one of the loosing tribes members. Drake looses and Moron chooses Rupert as a new member. Now Drake regrets throwing the IC. Then they loose all of the remaning team challenges.
The big lie I have no idea unless it is that lillian is not a scout leader? Naa that would already have leaked out. Must be trying to think too much.
We know the Who is in the alliance on Moron, but who is in the allaince with Jon on the Drake tribe? Jon, Rupert, ???,??? Or could there be two alliances on the Drake tribe of 4 each.

WHOAMI
Do not condemn the judgment of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.--Dandemis

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion