URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4145
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Complete this sentence: Redemption Island is like..."

Posted by Estee on 05-16-11 at 10:42 AM
...having your friends send you to a twelve-step alcoholism treatment program and upon your graduation, watching them celebrate by pouring a quart of whiskey down your throat.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Complete this sentence: Redemption Island is like..."
Posted by Molaholic on 05-16-11 at 10:45 PM
...having size 8 shoes and size 12 feet.

"a really wasteful"
Posted by IceCat on 05-19-11 at 01:50 AM

... and over-complicated way to hand a $1M cheque over to a three-time loser former contestant.

It took Mariano 4 times to win so his winnings should be dropped to $250K. His tribe was little more than cult of half-wits incapable of forming any sort of strategy so his winnings should be dropped by another half taking him down to $125K.

Personally, I'd hit him with a further $120K fine for being an annoying little turd but that's just me.

"RE: Complete this sentence: Redemption Island is like..."
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 05-21-11 at 04:54 PM
...if the NBA decided to let the Lakers back into the playoffs after winning a "duel" with the Grizzlies.

...setting up an elaborate fireworks display only to find out it was all snakes and sparklers.

...various vital bodily functions done in reverse.

...firing that annoying guy from your office who smells like salty garbage and feces and dumps all his work on your desk, only to see him get his job back by winning a game of beer pong with your boss. And then seeing him get fired in a week anyway.

...Exile Island: a bad idea repeated because they can.

And yet, I will watch.