URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4142
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor: S22 Ep13: ‘Days Like Today, I Wish I’d Stayed Home’""

Posted by RollDdice on 05-12-11 at 01:09 AM

Andrea and Matt duke it out in the High School cafeteria. Ralph won’t leave the light on for you and Phillip previews his Special Agent doctoral thesis entitled, “Boy calories and Girl calories are different -- give up the rice!” Ashley’s a friggin’ genius and Rob has to do the dirty work.

Unlike Rob, I don’t want to give you a rehash of the “One man should not have this much power…” speech and I can’t stay home, so I serve this BTS thresd to you with not one, but two bow-tie clad waiters.

Enjoy and don’t get as gassy as Natalie and Ashley.

Mark "Just one more episode and then the Survivor Prom" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep13: ‘Days Like Today, I Wish I’d Stayed Home’""
Posted by tribephyl on 05-12-11 at 04:07 PM
Who? What? When?
Where?
Oooo...I get to go home?
GAH! NOT YET!?
I'm gonna start crying again.

I really need to hug my pretty thing right now.
Mike, will you be my pretty thing?

Posted by RollDdice on 05-12-11 at 04:57 PM
Welcome to the Fickle Finger of Fate that we like to call the Isle of Redemption.
Matt will be along soon to explain how it all works.

Mark "Today's code word is 'finger'" Burnett

Posted by tribephyl on 05-12-11 at 05:41 PM
Wait for Matt to explain what?
How to whine? How to cry? How to be bitter? How to blame it all on someone else?

These things I already know.

Posted by RollDdice on 05-12-11 at 06:54 PM
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes (human and Deity sub-categories).

Mark "Can I see the whine list?" Burnett

Posted by suzzee on 05-13-11 at 12:09 PM
There's no whining in Redemption.

Hey Grant, Rob said he was sorry when he gave you a confession shout out. Besides that, Ambuh didn't send him to do a 4th tour of duty to have a bromance. She sent him to Burnett's Survivor ATM for a $1,000,000 withdrawal.

Hey! Who moved the island?

Posted by finallytyping on 05-13-11 at 12:15 PM
I think Burnett should pay Rob $1,000,000 no matter what the outcome because B'Rob is carrying this whole show. I can't imagine how dull it would have been had he been booted early like Russell. If they didn't have name captions on the screen, I wouldn't remember who was there. Phil was interesting for about a minute.

-somewhat silent, somewhat bored, somewhat lurker.

Posted by RollDdice on 05-13-11 at 04:13 PM
I think Burnett should pay Rob $1,000,000 no matter what the outcome because B'Rob is carrying this whole show.

You can vote for him on the Sprint "Pity Vote" if you like, but I can't just hand anyone the $1 mil if they don't Outlast, Outwhine, Out-whatever. Lord knows I'm trying to throw the Challenges Rob's way, but he's got to hold up his end of the deal.

Mark "After all, this is an Unscripted Reality Game Show *cough*" Burnett

Posted by finallytyping on 05-13-11 at 05:42 PM
I was speaking less in Survivor gameplay and more in the sense that Survivor is a scripted show and he is the Charlie Sheen sort of winner. You don't really hear or care about the other actors. (Not that I necessarily care about Charlie Sheen... I just inadvertently and annoyingly hear about him... which makes me far from a winner.)

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-14-11 at 07:23 PM
I couldn't have said it better myself finallytyping! How dull this season would have been without me!

Posted by dabo on 05-13-11 at 01:09 PM
There's no whining in Redemption.

On the contrary, there's nothing but whining at Redemption.

Posted by dabo on 05-13-11 at 12:39 PM
Littles girls got feed, got sick on feed they didn't need. We should give the girls no more feed, they got too much feed in them now they don't even need. Ashley should be ashamed, should have been happy with just immunity and given feed to us big boys that need the feed. Everybody out here so dumb about feed. So little feed left, made the most sense to off the Assassin, he needed the most feed. Oh yeah, I read, I read the feed, don't try to tell me about feed!

Posted by suzzee on 05-13-11 at 03:09 PM
You feel the need. The need for feed. highway to the danger zone, da da da da bada da bada da, highway toooooo the danger zone

Hey! Who moved the island?

Posted by suzzee on 05-13-11 at 03:14 PM
Phiiiiiiiillliiiiiipp, I'll feed you some rice. Crispy, not stirred. <3 <3 <3

Picking great alliances since Episode 1!

"BTS Guest Speakers"
Posted by suzzee on 05-13-11 at 03:19 PM
Use and abuse with reckless abandon

"Idol whining"
Posted by suzzee on 05-13-11 at 03:24 PM
HEY! I used to be the star of the show. Everyone wanted me, chased after me, snooped in each others undies for me and now I don't think anyone has said my name for about 5 episodes. Jiffy just looks at Rob for his thumbs up or down at the vote.

Someone get me a lawyer, I wonder if David is busy......

"I'm Here"
Posted by foonermints on 05-13-11 at 10:07 PM
Sweetums. memories.. memories..

You are my 2nd choice on EbaY.

"RE: Idol whining"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-15-11 at 07:12 AM
I know your'e glad to see me and yes, that is an idol in my pocket, so stop your whining, or I might decide to send YOU to Redemption Island with the King of Whining, Matt.

The way I figure, EpMB and Jiffy might as well write me the check for the Mil right now. Along with Natalie and Ambuh and my daughter, I carried the whole season on my back all the way to the end.

What kind of man gets away with that? A pretty extraordinary one, I have to admit.

... And Grant, I have valued our friendship in this game. But I didn't come here to make friends. I came to play the game and win the mil for my wife and children.