URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4140
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"“Be The Survivor: S22 Ep12: ‘The Saint’s On The Other Foot’""

Posted by RollDdice on 05-05-11 at 03:48 AM

Mike reads the Barbie Bible from the Reject Island nightstand and turns his lower cheeks toward his own tribe, drawing the tired ire of Sasquatch and Saint Matt.

It’s Family Day at The Duel and Jiffy overuses the phrase “loved ones” in a creepy way.

Phillip thinks he gives good oral (argument), Rob’s eyes roll back like a slot machine and the OMGs have to cannibalize their own tribe.

Discuss while I celebrate Wedding Anniversary #14 with my long-suffering DW.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"The Round Mound of Rebound"
Posted by kingfish on 05-05-11 at 12:12 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-11 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

Or how Raunchy equals Pudding

Here at the School of really Raunchy Ladies we are very grateful for having escaped the worst of Mother Nature's wrath, and refuse to succumb to the notion that it's some sort of sign that we should mend our wicked ways. That's just a silly notion. Crazy Nicaraguan talk. If that were true then we would have been knocked off our Vespa Hogs long ago, and not allowed to rape and plunder all those small defenseless towns and humiliate the local mayors and sheriffs and their hillbilly deputies. So enough of that kinda balderdash.

Those of us that were in the hot tub entertaining clients when the tornado came thru are actually very appreciative of the effects a twister can have on naked and frantically copulating bodies. Very unique and liberating. Oddly enough BTW, the scare factor actually enhances the climax. In fact we have our Wussy Cabana boys working on a tornado hot tub attachment. In addition to the Raunchy line of underwear and tee shirts with filthy slogans and fake armpit hair and sweat (and other) stains, we hope to make a lot of money off of those. We need a name for it. We are currently holding a contest to see who can come up with a good and Raunchy name. It has to be up to the standards one might expect from Raunchy Girls Inc.

Anyway the only one whose libido actually "shrank" from the effects of storm was our pal and secret insider information source, *not-Russell. He was so scared that for a while he turned into a raunchy Wussy girl himself. But he did provide a few tidbits of insider info.

Spoiler #1: As often happens when a castaway inserts a well meaning but misguided God reference into his or her expressed raison d'être, God had to take Mike aside and 'splain things.

God> "OK, when I told you last night to give it to the Omes, I mean that you should give it to them in the ass, not to give up your hard won privilege."

Mike> "Oh Crap God, I thought that when you sent my pelt buddy to me here on the Isle of St. Matthew's Purgatory, that now I was your favorite."

God> (Slaps forehead) "No. You ignorant bumpkin. You here to entertain the pygmies. St. Matt is still my boy. Now get back to picking those fleas off Ralph. He's itching again."

Spoiler #2: The Howler monkeys in the jungle are wondering where their cousin Ralph when to. They miss their little buddy a'howling their song.

Spoiler #3: Steve gets tossed from the game on a technical.

Spoiler #4: Phil gets another self-promotion, now he's a Senior Statesman. When Hillary heard this news she began to plan for a Predator strike on the island, and loaded Phil's photo into the nav-unit for a couple of Tomahawk missiles.

You don't mess with the "Hillary", she has an ex-presidential penis on her key chain to prove it.

She is apparently unaware that his self-promotion began as an inmate in the Bellevue Institution for the very silly and insane feather headed Bullshido artists.

Spoiler #5: After his Dreds ate his face off, Grant was replaced with a wild man from Borneo. Very surprising that no one at TC notice the substitution.

(* legal disclaimer.)

Tribal Art

{Remember folks cut and paste "Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!" in your voting thread on spoilers. Don't let me down. I'm financing this spoiling gig out of my own pocket, and it's getting serious.}

"RE: The Round Mound of Rebound"
Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 02:19 PM
I get a percentage of this right?

"Orgy-Roos", Every 6-pack comes with an free STD test at your local clinic!

re: Spoiler #1- Matt was heard saying,"Hey, that's my God, I evoked him first. Who the Heck does Mike think he is."

re: Spoiler #2- The monkeys have begun collecting change at grocery stores just in case a ransom demand is made.

re: Spoiler #3- Steve overheard saying,"Does anyone think I tanked that challenge? I was in the NFL after all and I never got caught there either."

re: Spoiler #4- We didn't hear much from Phillip's sister because she's the one that signed his Bellevue commitment forms. In triplicate and notarized.

re: Spoiler #5- Those dreds have Grant in the running for the lead in the new Gorgon movie.

Hey! Who moved the island?

"RE: “Be The Survivor: S22 Ep12: ‘The Saint’s On The Other Foot’""
Posted by dabo on 05-05-11 at 03:22 PM
BAAA-AAAAAAAAAA!!! b-BAAAAA-AAAAAAAAA!!! B-B-B-B-AAAA-AAAAA-AAAAAAH!!! suckers

Winning!

"Thanks Mike."
Posted by tribephyl on 05-05-11 at 05:23 PM
Because of your generosity, my "favorite" BIL and I had a chance to "really" bond.

His touch always gets me hard wet horny energized. I love me my bromance.

Finally, a chance without my sister there to make all sorts of gay jokes.

"Caption That"
Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 02:21 PM
DUDE! You cheated on me with my own SISTER???

A Tribe masterpiece

"The early bird gets the blur."
Posted by tribephyl on 05-05-11 at 05:29 PM
Hey, look down there.

Is that a worm or a snake in Probst's shorts?

Sure do wish we had a zoom lens.

"RE: The early bird gets the blur."
Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 02:28 PM
It's the first collectible toy a new product line, The Jiffy Commando Doll with limited edition super baggy shorts.

Amber is going to kick Jiffy's A$$ if she finds out he's flirting with her Merlonio.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-05-11 at 07:25 PM
A man's job is never done! This week, it was time to babysit Natalie, who came back from Tribal Council in tears. If I have to throw her over my back and carry her to the end, I will do it. Woke up extra early in the morning to check the treemail and intercept the Sprint cell phone sent to us from Jiffy. Fortunately for me, Jeff gave me the heads up at TC the night before. The phone came complete with family videos. Thank Gawd I got to it first so I could delete those X-rated video clips of Amber!

It was great watching the quadruel, and especially seeing our loved ones come out. Mike, I will do my best to personally take care of you ... if I can, IF I CAN ...

Now, while every other OMG is forgetting about the game and bonding with their loved ones, I am more focused than ever! I've been waiting 10 years for this prize and it is MINE!! Anyone who dares cross me will find him or herself mangled in the nets at the bottom of the sea!

Now, who will go next? ... Ashley? Phillip? Grant? Time will tell!!

Posted by dabo on 05-05-11 at 10:45 PM
dudududu dudududu dudududu dudududu Goatman Goatman Goatman dudududu dudududu dudududu dudududu Goatman Goatman dudududu dudududu Goatman! Robfodda think he can beat me, me, Goatman! I'm Goatman!

Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 02:03 PM
~swoon~

I bet you or your great-great-great-great-great-whatever wrote that song.

Ohh Phillip, if I knew you were going to last this long I'd have dallianced with you.

I'm calling you Goatfather in my island fantasies (Boss, da plane, da plane...)

Picking great alliances since Episode 1!

Posted by dabo on 05-09-11 at 02:14 PM
I am Goatfather, mighty Goatfather, the voice of the wind has named me Goatfather, I am Goatfather with a secret tongue which none have heard. Dudududududu! The vision of the mangled nets is clear to me now, this was a sign, it is not my nets which are mangled but Rob's. And Grant's dreads. And Ashley's tongue which speaks with no vision. Natalie is for another day.

"wiggly fingers & giggles"
Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 02:33 PM

You're my little Dududu

"RE: wiggly fingers & giggles"
Posted by RollDdice on 05-09-11 at 08:06 PM
Is that..? Yes, it's the Apple iPhillip 3. It utilizes the 4G network and the "Oh gee, I'm outta my freakin' mind Psychic Network."

Mark "Still waiting for the Survivor app" Burnett

Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 08:59 PM
You're #1 on my G4 speed dial and I put you in all my 10 Friends & Family.

Picking great alliances since Episode 1! I saved myself for yoooouuuu Phillip

Posted by RollDdice on 05-10-11 at 01:55 PM
You're #1 on my G4 speed dial and I put you in all my 10 Friends & Family.

If you're working me to get on next season's show, "Survivor: The Bland & The Beautiful" it just might work.

Mark "Tear My Own Arm Off" Burnett

Posted by samboohoo on 05-05-11 at 08:49 PM
*sobs*

I'm just emotional. I mean, one day I'm lying on the beach plucking armpit hairs and suddenly I'm in the middle of Suvivor.

*sobs*

Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 02:48 PM
oh honey, you're just PMSing

Picking great alliances since Episode 1!

"Just in..."
Posted by kingfish on 05-08-11 at 12:33 PM
Spoiler #1: Russell holds a news conference announcing that the EPMB has been fired, and that he actually won again. He also fired Phil's great grandfather Big Buzzard Bluster for offering outside help which is strictly against the rules he just made up.

Spoiler #2: Grant embarrasses the rest of the Merlonio Tribe with his morning hair.

Spoiler #3: As Phil sharpens the machete for the umpteenth time, he is heard to mutter, "A little liver with onions, fava beans, and crusty rice...mmmmmm."

(* legal disclaimer.)

Tribal Art

{Remember folks cut and paste "Because Spoiler to the stars, MissyPissy says so!" in your voting thread on spoilers. Don't let me down. I'm financing this spoiling gig out of my own pocket, and it's getting serious.}

"RE: Just in..."
Posted by tribephyl on 05-08-11 at 05:56 PM
Grant embarrasses the rest of the Merlonio Tribe with his morning hair.

I tried to hide it but it keeps poking out.

But it only happens when Rob is around, what's that about?

Posted by RollDdice on 05-08-11 at 08:02 PM
But it only happens when Rob is around, what's that about?

It's obvious that Rob is giving Grant a hair-ection.

Mark "When a man loves his fearless leader very, very much..." Burnett

Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 02:40 PM
Maybe I can sell my Peek-A-Boo videos instead of turning it over to Burnett and Probst.

Anyone got an EBay account?

"Feh..."
Posted by RollDdice on 05-09-11 at 08:15 PM
I just found out that Grant's already had a series of national auto insurance commericals and a short-lived sitcom career.

Mark "Get me the Casting Director ASAP" Burnett

"RE: Feh..."
Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 08:55 PM
I guess that voids his rookie status

A Tribe masterpiece

"The rest of the LOST cast:"
Posted by suzzee on 05-09-11 at 02:23 PM
Use and abuse with reckless abandon