URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 414
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"what do you think Adam's twist will be???"

Posted by carolina girl on 03-15-04 at 11:00 PM
Hi, y'all! In the previews for upcoming shows, it mentioned that, of course, they were gonna bring in some hot women (swimsuit models) to give a little competition, and then it said something about Adam having a twist of his own. Then Adam said something like, "I have to get control of the show back." Do you think he's gonna send all the bikini girls home right away? What do you think his twist will be? And did you see that they come off the bus in the bikinis!!! That's way too far!

Carolina girl

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: what do you think Adam's twist will be???"
Posted by starphish on 03-15-04 at 11:06 PM
I think he will send them all home at once. That's what I'd do. I'd rather date someone normal anyway. The girls that are there are there because of Adam. The bikini models are there just to stir things up. I think he'll see through that, unlike Melana and Larissa. I'm a guy, and I'd send the bikini models packing.

Posted by Gina99 on 03-16-04 at 04:25 PM
'I think he will send them all home at once.'

I think that is too obvious. It will have something to do with the date activities or a competition of sorts like AJ2.

Posted by Big Slick on 03-15-04 at 11:12 PM
That's crossing the line!

What? Do you women think all we men ever think about is banging women with hot bodies? I resent the mere reference to such a horrible.......Who am I kidding? You got us!

Posted by TheWanderer on 03-15-04 at 11:45 PM
I'm on the West Coast, so I'm waiting to see what this trainwreck brings!
From the comments here, it appears Adam has some challenges. However, I'm sure all the women know that he's a millionaire.
Therefore, all of them are golddiggers in one sense or another. Adam is smarter than he looks and his buddies will have a hand in "picking" some of them. If Adam is just looking to bang around a bit with some hot women, he'll need keep a couple of the smart bikini models (is that an oxymoron?) around for the finals, as well as a couple of dumb ones... he can easily dupe the dumb ones into the bedroom for the "test drive"; probably some of the smart ones as well... weed out the hardened golddigers. (Hey... that's how men think... we're all wired that way and anyone who says otherwise is lying!)
In the end, he should pick a mix of brains and beauty if he wants a serious relationship and definitely have them sign a pre-nup.
In fact, that should be one of the questions his buddies should ask. If any of the girls have an objection, they should be given the boot

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 03-15-04 at 11:48 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-04 AT 11:50 PM (EST)

Clearly they seem to be implying he sends them all home instantly -- which would be interesting, because Melina and Larissa were under "rules" that they had to keep the joes and himbo counts even at all times.

...but since Adam was already a "name" when production of the series began, its likely that he was able to exert greater control over the process -- after all, in the end, they can't finish the show without him -- and by that time, they'd already announced it publicly.

I'm also beginning to wonder if during the course of production, after seeing how well AJ2 held up in the ratings, they didn't decide to lengthen Adam's show beyond the originally announced four episodes -- because I'm not seeing how they are going to fit all the rest of this into only three episodes.

-SB

Posted by escapedude on 03-15-04 at 11:54 PM
Im not sure about that SB? How much control do you think Adam really has on this show.?

If he is smart he will ditch the bimbos? Yes they only care about screentime and not about ADAM..

He needs some luck for this show..

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 03-16-04 at 00:26 AM
>Im not sure about that SB? How much control do you
>think Adam really has on this show.?

I think officially he has none -- I'm sure there's nothing in the contract -- but what I'm saying is that if they were already a week or two into filming when the models show up, and say Adam pitches a fit and doesn't want any part of them and says something like get rid of them or I'm walking, the producers would only have been left with two choices -- A) send them away or B) scrap production of a show that had already been announced, already had a premiere date, and was already being promoted.

In that scenario -- a scenario far different from the situation that the then anonymous Melina and Larissa found themselves in while filming a new show no one knew anything about -- Adam has leverage... leverage that he might have used to "take control of the show back."

-SB

Posted by mmm_link on 03-16-04 at 11:17 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

Especially since he only let 4 women go last night. He doesn't seem to be handling the boot process very well. Last nights should have been an easy one. How could he get rid of the attorney??? Beauty is 50% professionalism (in my mind).

I also think Jennifer L. will be getting a whole episode to herself, at least that will be the most passionate elimination episode when it happens. Its obvious she is the most remembered right now.

Also these average janes saw what happened in AJ1. They should be expecting a bunch of models in swimsuits sometime in the future.

Posted by Icebaby on 03-16-04 at 12:04 PM
"How could he get rid of the attorney??? Beauty is 50% professionalism (in my mind)."

If you noticed when Adam was talking to the Attorney/entreponer, he really didn't look interested in the fact that she was or could be as successful as he is. I think that's why she was booted.

Does anyone know if they expanded the show? I mean if they only got rid of 4 girls last night how are they going to get down to a final 2 inless they get rid of 10 next week?

As far as the supermodels. I don't think they will meet the other girls. I think they will just show up in Adam's house then he will send them packing (after he has some fun lmao)

Posted by Gina99 on 03-16-04 at 04:11 PM
'How could he get rid of the attorney??? '

She seemed to have a really strong personality.

I was rooting for her though since she was over 30.

Posted by ladro on 03-15-04 at 11:58 PM
I got news for you Caroline, this isn't Average Jane, there are already quite a few hot women on the show. The whole bikini model deal seems like a scripted photo-op to me. The producers bring in some models in bikinis, Adam acts surprised (wink, wink), Adam sends them all back on the bus. Everbody thinks Adam is a hero. Very predicable. (Mel and Larriissaa didn't have the option to get rid of the Himbos even had they wanted to)

"Maybe a couple are really Men?"
Posted by mavsfan on 03-16-04 at 00:09 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Jason showing up in Drag was a tip off by the producers that there will be a twist with a few of the contestants really being men.

"RE: Maybe a couple are really Men?"
Posted by ladro on 03-16-04 at 00:21 AM
i am sure Adam would have stipulated that all the contestants be women. Besides, the producers want to make Adam look good, not embaress him. I have been looking for an excuse to post this link, this threads as good as any, this is the transgender golfer that was in the news recently.
http://www.kansas.com/mld/kansas/sports/womens/8098825.htm

"RE: Maybe a couple are really Men?"
Posted by mookiemeister on 03-16-04 at 03:01 AM
That would suck if Adam pick a girl who turn out to be a guy.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

Posted by calamityc on 03-16-04 at 10:35 AM
Have to agree that Adam's twist may be that he won't have anything to do with the swimsuit models. I found it interesting that the women for this show are all average or better, giving Adam some real choices to make.
My opinion only, in the first two shows they went out of their way to make one group personality only (real slim on looks) and the other group looks only. In shows like the Bachelorette, they give it more of a real mix. They were trying to shock Melana and Larissa (and the audience). The girls Adam has to choose from are more realistic.

Posted by mmm_link on 03-16-04 at 10:52 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 10:53 AM (EST)

One of 'Adams' friends from AJ1 was picking solely on looks and the other was doing it scientifically. So naturally you are going to get drastically differences in looks between the two.

My opinion, is Adam has his life and doesn't necessarily need any one of these women. He'll pull an Arron (from Bachelor 2) and pick the one that will be strongest to handle the breakup (not that she did though).

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-16-04 at 05:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-04 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

Since Jason and Melana have broke-up what if Melana is introduced back into the game like that guy from Love or Money?

Posted by ValleyGirl on 03-16-04 at 08:04 PM
Wacko Jacko:
That's exactly what I was thinking, something like that would be a real twist in the show.
Survivor All*Stars F2
Ambamuddah and the Robfaddah

Posted by leogirl_21 on 03-17-04 at 09:50 AM
Wouldn't it be funny if he does send them home?

Posted by ladro on 03-23-04 at 00:02 AM
I watched the whole show yet I missed the "shocking" part of the twist.

Posted by niteowl on 03-23-04 at 01:52 AM
*GASP* isn't it shocking that a normal male would turn down 5 bikinis in a hot tub? ohmygosh what a twist! puhleeze, i would have at least kept them around long enough to get Tracilee to strangle one....