URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4132
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"And They're Off... (Or Two Rachel and a Bopper)"

Posted by kidflash212 on 01-25-12 at 03:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-25-12 AT 07:26 PM (EST)

Amazing Race 20 is upon us, Sunday Feb 19 is the premiere and these are the teams:

Dave & Rachel - Married couple. Rachel says Dave is very anal and reminds her of JFK Jr. And what famous person reminds her of herself? Ryan Seacrest. They are reconnecting after a year apart as he is in the military. I'm expecting squabbling.

Mark & Bopper - Friends from Manchester, KY. Dave is a former State Inspector and Bopper is a motorcycle mechanic. Mark thinks the biggest challenge they will have on the Race is listening to each other. I predict they will get lost and blame each other.

Narie & Jamie - Friends and Federal Agents. The Type A personality team. Narie is most proud that she finished her degree and became a federal agent in 2 and half years while working full time at another job. Narie thinks her teammate Jamie can be a little stubborn and high maintenance (she wanted a $20,000 ring from her fiance). I think they are contenders.

Brendon and Rachel - Leftovers from Big Brother.

Joey & Danny - A personal trainer and a nightclub promoter from Whitestone, NY. Look like Jersey Shore rejects to me. Alpha male team.

Misa & Miaya - Miaya is a professional golfer and Misa is a car buyer from San Diego. Another set of overacheivers but they could be competitive.

Dave & Cherie - Married couple from Florida. Circus Folk. Occupation is described as Ambassador of Laughter. I think they mean Clown. I see an early exit.

Elliot & Andrew - Twins. A musician and a professional soccer player. The other alpha male team that seem like more fun than the first one.

Kerri & Stacy - Cousins from Mississippi. Keri biggest fear on the Race is having to communicate with people who don't speak English. My guess as first team philiminated.

Vanessa & Ralph - Dating couple from Texas. Vannessa says Ralph reminds her of Marky Mark (How long has it been since Mark Wahlberg was called that?) and he reminds himself of the Rock. Not looking forward to spending time with this team.

Art & J.J. - Border patrol agents from California. JJ says his biggest pet peeve about his partner is that they are always yelling at each other. Hope my mute button holds out.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: And They're Off... (Or Two Rachel and a Bopper)"
Posted by jbug on 01-25-12 at 04:18 PM
First? a big for the leftover casting.

We could hope that they would be first out, but Phil would throw in a NEL just to keep them longer.
I love you Phil but please let them go asap!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/2190006432/the-amazing-race-meet-the-cast

Agman has my heart 2012

Posted by kidflash212 on 01-25-12 at 07:24 PM
I generally try to avoid spoilers for Amazing Race. Show is much more fun to watch without them but I would like to know if Brendon and Rachel last long.

Posted by altpeach on 01-25-12 at 05:05 PM
After watching the video, I don't think Team Brenchal will be the most annoying team. I believe that honor will go to either Team JerseyShore or Team PetiteLady&MachoMan.

First to go, either Team Clowns or Team CountryBoyz maybe even Team CuteCousins.

My picks for top three are Team FedAgents, Team Bros, and Team Brenchal.

Posted by kidflash212 on 01-26-12 at 07:15 PM
I can't see Brenchal making it to the final. It's just too horrifying to contemplate.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 01-25-12 at 05:13 PM
Three Daves and two Rachels?

Oy. That's going to be a summary writer's nightmare.

Posted by kidflash212 on 01-25-12 at 07:27 PM
My mistake, one Dave should be Mark.

Posted by skjuwel on 01-29-12 at 02:11 AM
oh really, this is a fantastic show. You really do this.

Posted by KwietOne on 02-01-12 at 01:28 AM
I predict the Top 3 to be:

Brenchel
David/Rachel
Narie/Jamie

Early exits to:

Dave/Cherie
Kerri/Stacy

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 02-07-12 at 03:34 PM
At-least they are not *all* from LA.

Posted by Snidget on 02-07-12 at 08:51 PM
Rachel just wants an environment where Brendan can't get away from her.

Posted by adwaller12 on 02-12-12 at 04:45 PM
>Rachel just wants an environment where
>Brendan can't get away from
>her.

This is so true! Can't wait to see the crazy antics of Brenchel!