URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 412
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cameron's pants"

Posted by MKitty on 11-13-07 at 04:31 PM
Okay, I think this topic deserves it's own thread. It has come up before, but last night...woo-ee babeee...those pants were almost sheer and I could see darn near EVERYTHING. I had my mouth agape while looking at him...especially front on...and then clearly noticed his thong when he walked off the stage.

Does he know that his entire package is showing while he dances? I have never noticed this on the other men...but on him, at least a few times? Do you think this is on purpose (and the same reason he didn't button up for the waltz...which just looked weird)

Crooning courtesy of Agman

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cameron's pants"
Posted by qwertypie on 11-13-07 at 07:27 PM
Bout friggin' time wardrobe got it right. And that is all I'm going to say.

Posted by keezrfan on 11-13-07 at 07:29 PM
He knows EXACTLY what is showing....gotta get votes somehow! I'm not minding a bit!! Yum!

Posted by whimsey on 11-13-07 at 07:57 PM
I'm sorry, did you say something ...I was distracted ... by a "package".

Posted by lynkfri13 on 11-13-07 at 09:23 PM
I need High definition TV. Obviously I'm missing important "parts" with my little 20 year old portable set.

Is it really THAT obvious?

Dang that TV, I'd like to judge for myself.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-13-07 at 10:17 PM
Sweetie - I don't even have cable and get crappy reception and his package made me stop in mid-sentence.

Posted by mistyrose52 on 11-14-07 at 08:53 AM
Noticed from day one!! Wanted to go up to him and smack him behind the head (ala NCIS when Denoso does something really stupid!)!!

Even Mario, in all of his machismo, and his obvious lust for Katrina did NOT show off all the kahoonas, but Cameron?? Well, let's just say he did NOT leave ANYTHING to the imagination, that's for sure! I did mention on several occasions that someone needed to buy him a jocky strap, but I guess I was out-voted, huh??

I'm really surprised that Len didn't make a comment about the 'goodies' peeking out from their costume!! It would be just like him to say something! HA!!! Oh well-they are all gone now, so until all the dancers come back together, no more 'package'. I wonder what his wife thought? I would be SOOOO embarrassed if my husband ran around looking like that! I'd blame part of it on Edyta's constant lack of clothing, I think........

Posted by Loree on 11-14-07 at 10:01 AM
I blame it on the fact he is not wearing Black pants. Usually the men wear black pants that do not show everything quite as clearly. But the combination of tight pants and the lighter shade leaves nothing to the imagination.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 11-14-07 at 12:27 PM
You'd better believe he knew it was out there. It became more prominent as his confidence in his sexiness grew. No complaints here whatsoever.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him on some prime time show in the near future. Maybe this time he'll dance in a thong as he said he would if he made it to the finals (we can find someone to distract his mother).

What is it with the Brits not liking men's bare chests? Nigel did the same on SYTYCD. They don't complain about the women's clothing.

Posted by qwertypie on 11-14-07 at 02:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-07 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

They don't complain about the women's clothing.

They may be British, it doesn't mean they're dead. I'd make some comment about stiff upper lip and all that, but I will restrain myself.

Posted by Sagebrush Dan on 11-14-07 at 02:47 PM
I will restrain myself

Is that code?

Posted by qwertypie on 11-14-07 at 04:58 PM
Only if you are offering to help

OH Yeah, to keep this on topic -- I'll miss Cameron's pants.

Posted by MKitty on 11-14-07 at 04:23 PM
LOL..ah Dan..yes, I was waiting for your response

Crooning courtesy of Agman