URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4114
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ashley, Stephanie and Francesca need dates for BTS"

Posted by RollDdice on 02-23-11 at 02:08 PM

Survivor 22: Recycle Island is upon us and this season our Be The Survivor players came out with their knives sharpened and their snark shooters loaded-- ready for action.

suzzee is kicking butt in the guises of Kristina and Redemption Island. Michel is brushing the chest and back hair of “Rooster”, and
Scarlett O Hara personifies the very essence of The Robfaddah. dabo? He got an early Christmas present in the form of Secret Agent Man Phillip. kingfish is providing funny and fascinating faux-spoilers under the nom de hallucinogenics MissyPissy. If that wasn’t enough, Tribe has provided his usual high quality designer sig pics for each character. They’re sure to be collector’s items and they’re not available in any store.

Who could ask for more, right? Well, I hate to be a pest but it would be great to have someone for each Survivor cast member. My guess is that maybe some of you thought, “Those BTS people are so smart, so funny, so talented. They’ll never accept me as one of their own.”
To which I reply, “Meh. Why not?”

Besides, if we can fill all of the character slots we can get the group rate at insert the name of your local hospital for the criminally insane here. Extra pudding for everyone!

So dig deep, pitch in and pick one of the characters listed above or create a new one (just make sure that it isn't already covered). For less than a dollar a day you can sponsor a Be The Survivor character. You’ll be glad you did.

I’m fired up by your appeal! What do I do now?

1) Go to S22 Call for Be The Survivor players and put your character name in the subject line. Suggest a tag line and then let the Tribe magic happen.
2) Collect your sig pic and look for current or new BTS thresds.
3) Post and enjoy.

Watch tonight. Snark tomorrow. ©

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"And and and...."
Posted by kingfish on 02-23-11 at 04:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-11 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

In addition to real life castaways, there are also other less real, more of the hallucinogenic kind, that have been referenced, but no that one has claimed and are still up for grabs.

Miss Direction could be providing false red herrings (I guess that's a lot like a double negative.

Cute Native Doctor they always seem to have local female doctor on staff to take care of ailments.

And my favorite, and one who gets to see the undercover antics that no one else sees but we all know occur, Night Shift Camera Man. This one has possibilities too rich to ignore.

These are just a sampling of the possibilities. Production Drudge, person who has to test the challenge setups. In the past there have been Land Crabs, reef sharks, whales, and Beach Rats (shudder!).

"RE: And and and...."
Posted by jbug on 02-23-11 at 04:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-11 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

and? we still need someone to be the native greeter...

oh, wait, wrong night

ETA: It's obvious Mark Burnett hasn't even noticed I'm here either. Maybe the cameras will notice me this week!
Maybe if I get out my football & start throwing it around?

"RE: And and and...."
Posted by RollDdice on 02-23-11 at 07:11 PM
Coconut hit you on the head much?

You must think you're this guy:

"Oh Puh-leeze"
Posted by foonermints on 02-23-11 at 11:00 PM
»more of the hallucinogenic kind«

They've got nothing on ME.

"Did you know . . ."
Posted by RollDdice on 02-24-11 at 01:39 PM
that you're featured over here?

Mark "You've got to kiss a lot of toads to get a series on CBS" Burnett

"RE: Oh Puh-leeze"
Posted by MissMyth on 03-04-11 at 07:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-04-11 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

Stephanie thinks her tribe has been licking toads.

"RE: Ashley, Stephanie and Francesca need dates for BTS"
Posted by RollDdice on 03-04-11 at 04:24 PM
MissMyth has been kind enough to take on the personna of Stephanie, but as kingfish pointed out so eloquently, (I'm just paraphrasing here) there's plenty of room in the (fetid) pool.

"RE: Ashley, Stephanie and Francesca need dates for BTS"
Posted by PsychoKitty on 03-04-11 at 10:48 PM
Hi RollDice! I posted in the longer thread but you'll probably "see" me easier over here ;0 Is FranCHesQUA still available?

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

"We've got us a Francesca!"
Posted by RollDdice on 03-04-11 at 11:26 PM
Thanks for double posting.

By the power vested in me by Former Federal Agent Phillip, I hereby proclaim you the translucent "Ghosts of the Burnt Buff" Francesca.

Go forth and "f" with people, my child.

Mark "Ghost Writer" Burnett

"RE: We've got us a Francesca!"
Posted by PsychoKitty on 03-04-11 at 11:34 PM
"f" abulous! I will do my best!

Btw that's some serious cred!

"Sooooo tempting"
Posted by suzzee on 03-05-11 at 11:39 AM
I may just have to wake up another one of my personalities. So much snark, so little time.

Join up little lurkers, it's so therapeutic.

Picking great alliances since Episode 1!

Hey! Who moved the island? There ain't no banana trees on me

"RE: Sooooo tempting"
Posted by RollDdice on 03-05-11 at 01:46 PM
Join up little lurkers, it's so therapeutic.

Not to be Krista the Cheerleader here, but you bring up a good point. We're having a lot of fun in our corner of the world and we don't charge for a 50 minute hour.

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.