URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4111
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.7"

Posted by ARnutz on 11-07-11 at 08:23 AM

Shut Up!!!

…and Go Away!

This week, teams continued racing in Malawi. They had to take a bus to Salima. Once there, they were faced with the roadblock – ride a bike/cab, deliver fish, collect money, and then pay the guy back at the bus station to get the next clue.

After that, they were sent off to the detour: dugout – run a canoe race out to some guys with drums, turn around and go back to the start/finish line – or – lugout – carry several items plus 8 people across the water to the shore without getting them wet.

Next up, teams had the choice of W-turning other teams on their way to the pit stop. The only team to use it, Laurence/Zac, U-turned Amani/Marcus, who were no longer behind them. HA!

Be sure to check out the week 6 rankings by kidflash!

On to the list!

rank. Names (last week)

1. Bill/Cathi (1) – They continue to shock and amaze! Another great week and a 3rd place finish!
2. Amani/Marcus (3) – Overcame a REAL speed bump, caught up at the bike task, then did the seemingly harder detour task and passed 3 teams. Great job!
3. Andy/Tommy (4) – Another first place? *yawn*
4. Ernie/Cindy (5) – You would’ve been first if you used the express pass sooner! Why did you even get in the canoe? Stop whining!
5. Jeremy/Sandy (6) – SHUT UP!!!
6. Laurence/Zac (7) – GO AWAY!!!

Philiminated: Justin/Jennifer (2) – You don’t have the clue, so don’t know what to do and instead of going back to get the clue, you stand there?!?! Dumb!

OK, people!!! This is a love list! You know what to do!

Awesome sig courtesy of that fabulous syren ©2008

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 19.7"
Posted by altpeach on 11-07-11 at 10:42 AM
1. Marcus/Amani- Loving this team's attitudes. I don't see how any other team could have done the detour they chose.

2. Bill/Cathi- Doing well.

3. Andy/Tommy- meh

4. Ernie/Cindy- How is it you use the EP and still not come in first. Cindy was hilarious rolling in the sand.

***loooong drop down***
5. Jeremy/Sandy- Maybe you should see what it is Bill/Cathi are doing to be so successful instead of whining about it.

6. Laurence/Zac- I can honestly say, you will be here until the end of the season. Did they not see big ol' Marcus leaving the direction where they were going to the U-turn. Big dummies!!

Justin/Jennifer- I'm really not happy with you because had she gone back sooner, we may have had either of the previous two teams going home instead.

Posted by Max Headroom on 11-07-11 at 10:54 AM
Like:
1. Amani/Marcus (2) - Great attitudes throughout the leg and a very strong effort on the harder of the Detour tasks. Nice work!
2. Ernie/Cindy (1) - They made a dumb decision to use the Express Pass to try to win a leg instead of saving it to avoid elimination, but they gave it their all.

Meh:
3. Andy/Tommy (4) - JAAMT (Just Another Alpha Male Team).
4. Bill/Cathi (3) - I'm impressed by their powers of perseverence, but they're an older version of Dandrew. Does anybody really think they'll win a leg? Didn't think so.

Don't like:
5. Jeremy/Sandy (6) - The less we see of this team, the better. Blecch.
6. Laurence/Zac (7) - Laurence managed to avoid any boorish comments this episode, but his berating of Zac was quite unpleasant to watch.

Philiminated: Justin/Jennifer (5) - Jennifer earned her chat with the Philiminator by forgetting the clue and then standing around instead of going back to Justin to ask him about the clue. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Posted by emydi on 11-07-11 at 11:19 AM
1. Amani/Marcus(6)(5)(7)(5)(1)(1)-great leg. Speed bump--how many of your also remember doing those 1-15 little puzzles? Marcus is strong...8 adults, my back hurt watching him. I liked Marcus playing with the kids on bongo drums...is he at Occupy Wall Street now?

2. Bill Cathi(8)(3)(5)(6)(3)(2)-The continue to do very well.

3. Ernie/Cindy(3)(6)(3)(3)(4)(3)-bad strategy all the way around

4. Andy/Tommy (1)(1)(1)(1)(5)(4)-meh the race to finish was a bit disturbing.

5. Jeremy Sandy(5)(4)(6)(7)(7)(6)-meh

6. Laurence/Zac (2)(2)(2)(2)(6)(7)-Zac and a buddy would have been a better team

Philiminated Justin/Jennifer (10)(7)(4)(4)(2)(5) -stupid stupid person. Just stand there?

Posted by Belle Book on 11-07-11 at 01:07 PM
I've done enough Nancy Drew computer games with slider puzzles that I'd have enjoyed doing the Speed Bump.

Here are my rankings:

1. Amani & Marcus -- you overcame a Speed Bump to come in fourth? That's awesome!

2. Bill & Cathi -- you did very well this week, but Amani & Marcus's achievement is more awesome.

3. Ernie & Cindy -- I still love you, but you should've either used the Express Pass sooner or used the U-Turn on Andy & Tommy. Still, the only win that really matters is the final one.

4. Andy & Tommy -- meh.

5. Laurence & Zac -- idiots for using the Express Pass on a team that was ahead of you!

6. Jeremy & Sandy -- why couldn't you have been the ones eliminated instead? Damnit!

Philiminated: Justin & Jennifer. Did you really stand around that long, Jennifer?

Posted by TARFAN76 on 11-07-11 at 03:01 PM
Jennifer's choice to "stand and wait" was possibly the poorest decision I have ever seen on this show. Do you think she secretly wanted to go home?!

1. Tommy & Andy - I'm still impressed with their skills. Why should they "let" another team win?!
2. Bill & Cathy - They are truly keeping up pretty well.
3. Amani & Marcus - I thought the puzzle seemed to be a little challenging to both of them but they made the comeback.
4. Ernie & Cindy - "Boys, let us win!" Are you kidding??? What a waste of the express pass. Who said, "That's mean?" Was it Ernie? If so, thumbs down to him and his lady for being so entitled. They call it a race for a reason.
5. Jeremy & Sandy - At least they are willing to acknowledge Bill & Cathy's racing skills.
6. Laurence & Zak - What a dufus to U-turn a team that already passed you. I bet they felt pretty foolish when they realized that. I do give Laurence credit for being supportive of Sandy when they were doing the bike task together.

Posted by KwietOne on 11-07-11 at 11:21 PM
#1 Andy/Tommy
#2 Bill/Cathi
#3 Amani/Marcus
#4 Ernie/Cindy - waaaa
#5 Jeremy/Sandy - meh
#6 Laurence/Zac

Phlmd: Justin/Jennifer - wow is all I can say about Jennifer.

Posted by MsShel330 on 11-08-11 at 01:18 AM
1. Amani/Marcus - I loved their attitudes and how they interacted with the Malawians on both legs.
2. Bill/Cathi - surprised that they are not only in this but that they are doing so well.
3) Andy/Tommy - They are good racers but I haven't gotten other the way the acted in Thailand.
(4) Ernie/Cindy - stop whining. Please
(5) Jeremy/Sandy - I like Sandy but Jeremy is generic to me.
(6) Laurence/Zac - Laurence needs to join us in the 21st century.

(7) – Philiminated: Justin/Jennifer (2) – Just dumb.

Posted by beau_30 on 11-13-11 at 10:25 AM
1 Bill/Cathi
2 Andy/Tommy
3 Ernie/Cindy
4 Armani/Marcus
5 Laurence/Zac - I still like Zac
6 Sandy/Jeremy

Posted by louislam on 11-13-11 at 01:32 PM
1. Bill/Cathi (4) - They are amazing in this physically challenging leg! Cathi rocks the roadblock and they can maintain their lead in the end~ Hope they can go much further~~

2. Ernie/Cindy (1) - I am really sad that they did not win this leg, they have all the advantage but that U-turn sign costs them this leg. They could U-turn A/T to guarantee a first but I think it's in hindsight and not a logical choice to do at the time since A/T would still be in the race even being U-turned.

3. Jeremy/Sandy (3) - They still perform below average because of the communication issue. However I enjoy seeing them in the race as they are true to each other in front of the camera.

4. Andy/Tommy (5) - I know you have to give it all for every leg, but I just don't like them winning a leg this way. I like Andy but Tommy irritates me...

5. Amani/Marcus (7) - They are so dumb that it took them so long to solve a 12 pieces slide puzzle! Even after 3 teams finishing the roadblock! I think they are getting a Ray/Yolanda edit, worse performing but portrayed as a strong team. And I hate to see Marcus yelling all time...

6. Laurence/Zac (6) - Zac is doing well, Laurence finally got on my nerve.

Philiminated - Justin/Jennifer (2) - Sad to see them go this way, I think this is the first time I saw team losing this way? Wait and let other teams pass them? Don't know what Jennifer was thinking! It's not a reasonable decision in any situation.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

Posted by featherfish81 on 11-13-11 at 04:12 PM
1)Andy/Tommy (2,1,skipped,1,1,1) - I love the drama free, having fun, and just get the job done types of teams.
2)Bill/Cathi (7,6,s,6,5,4) - Great job in the canoe, and just working together as a team.
3)Amani/Marcus (5,5,s,5,2,5) - You managed to move up even with the speed bump, so great job.
4)Ernie/Cindy (1,3,s,3,3,2) - Did you really want another team to just let you win? You've already proven that you can win a leg, so why should you get a freebie?
5)Jeremy/Sandy (8,7,s,7,7,6) - I was starting to like you again, then you couldn't stop bickering on the canoes.
6)Laurence/Zac (3,2,s,2,4,7) - I know you're the dad, but your son isn't an idiot. I'm sure he'd appreciate you not telling him how to do every little thing.

Philiminated: Justin/Jennifer (9,9,s,8,6,3) - Figures, because I was starting to like them. But hoping someone would come along who could help you was not your best move.

"Week 7 Rankings!"
Posted by ARnutz on 11-13-11 at 10:23 PM
Didn't see kidflash, so I whipped this up.

Most teams moved up due to Justin & Jennifer being eliminated... except Ernie and Cindy, who fell hard this week.

Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Bill & Cathi
Amani & Marcus
Andy & Tommy
Ernie & Cindy
Jeremy & Sandy
Laurence & Zac

"RE: Week 7 Rankings!"
Posted by kidflash212 on 11-13-11 at 11:02 PM
Sorry, really incredibly busy week for me. I was just about to get to this.

"RE: Week 7 Rankings!"
Posted by ARnutz on 11-14-11 at 09:04 AM
No problem. I figure I'm returning the favor form when you stepped in for me!