URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4102
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bye-Bye Jane!"

Posted by foonermints on 12-16-10 at 02:04 PM
What happened to devolve you into a mean, dirty, little self righteous monkey? Eat your secret fish, cry over a chicken and put out the tribe's fire. Where's the love?
whiner

foonermint: Hooligan Enabler

Table of contents
  • RE: Bye-Bye Jane!,dabo, 02:15 PM, 12-16-10
  • RE: Bye-Bye Jane!,Jims02, 11:32 PM, 12-16-10
    • RE: Bye-Bye Jane!,dabo, 01:45 AM, 12-17-10
  • RE: Bye-Bye Jane!,Matthewop, 04:29 AM, 12-31-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bye-Bye Jane!"
Posted by dabo on 12-16-10 at 02:15 PM
Well now, Mz Jane, Jethro done et all th party vittles, that boy is a demon when it comes t vittles. Granny gets right sore she don't at least get her corn squeezins. This one time she near started up a war...

SMILES ARE FREE

Posted by Jims02 on 12-16-10 at 11:32 PM
I kind of have the same feeling about her. I feel like she was a good person to root for sometimes, but she kept doing things on the show that struck me as being petty. Going off and eating the fish by herself wasn't exactly cool, even if she was the one who caught it. Way to be a team player, Jane.

I'm not really a big Marty fan (he bugged the heck out of me), but the way she made all the strategy stuff so personal got on my nerves. Look, you aligned with people early on who were on the way out. Is Marty supposed to go out of his way to include you in his alliance? No. That's just how it went down.

And she runs around this last episode acting like she's the first jury threat to ever get voted out of the game. Big deal. She's not that special. Plenty of jury threats got voted out, with none of them sabotaging the campfire as they departed. Yeah, everyone hates losing, but could she at least lose a little gracefully?

There's a difference between "scrambling" and "throwing a tantrum".

A 2003 IceCat original

Posted by dabo on 12-17-10 at 01:45 AM
I agree, Jane was a character and I did love her at times. But Marty and Jane butting heads the way they did was a big gufu, and they were both equally at fault. And throwing a childish fit is not the way to come from behind the 8-ball in the game of Survivor, we've seen it before in various ways and it always spells G-A-M-E-O-V-E-R. At least she didn't drag anyone else down with her. In Marquesas after John got the boot Tammy was trying to reconcile with Neleh and Pappy, and it might have worked, but The General was a childish snot about the whole thing and blew it for both himself and Tammy.

Seasons Greetings!

Posted by Matthewop on 12-31-10 at 04:29 AM
I find monkey love money more than before!

_________

nice cheap DVDs available at http://www.dvdbestonline.com