URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4101
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep14 "Have fun y'all (rats & snakes)""

Posted by RollDdice on 12-16-10 at 02:28 AM
Jiffy was right about the "execution".

Dan needs some booze, Chase is confused and they discuss the execution with the condemned.

The Reward Challenge is Family Photo Day. Fabio strategies with Chase and says that if Chase wins he should pick Fabio to go along as Fabio really wants to spend some time with his MILF Mom. Chase does win the Over/Under and decides to take Holly and Sash, despite Fabio's tears. They go off with their Verizon "Bad Decision" phone which allows you to record video, take photos and stick your entire head up your lower digestive tract, all in 4G.

Upon their return from Reward, Fabio gives Chase the old, "How was it? That's a rhetorical question, dumbass" treatment. It also fires The Dude up enough to win the "Do You Feel What I Feel?" Immunity Challenge.

This leaves the Brain Trust of Chase, Holly, and Sash scrambling. They hold their meeting in the woods where Jane just ambles up. Aaaawkward! Rather than tell her that Dan's going home, they proceed through a series of mumbles and uncomfortable stares to tell her that she's being voted out.

Jane vents and fumes and puts out the campfire with not one, but two buckets of water.

At Tribal, Jiffy does his best to make things interesting. He uses charts, graphs, finger paints and a "show me where the man touched you" doll to explain that Jane, Dan and Fabio could force a run-off election between Jane and Holly. But that dog don't hunt, and Jane's Addiction for chewing tobacco will now be fulfilled at Loser's Lodge.

And Chase will no longer be allowed in North Carolina.
Oh, I almost forgot... no one's strangled NaOnka yet.

Mark "This cast frightens me" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"First things first Roll"
Posted by suzzee on 12-16-10 at 03:34 PM
>snort< bwahahaha

Fabio really wants to spend some time with his MILF Mom Isn't this where we find out that for most of his life he thought that she was his "sister".

never mind I'll just quote the whole post at this rate.

Made me laugh out loud, made co-workers stare at me, confirmed their opinion that I hear voices.

Nice job. Now to go get Dan's take on this stuff.

Let it snow

"RE: First things first Roll"
Posted by RollDdice on 12-17-10 at 00:37 AM
snort< bwahahaha
Made me laugh out loud, made co-workers stare at me, confirmed
their opinion that I hear voices.

Thank you. Your appreciation is why I do this.

(That and releasing the stress from stupid Survivor players that would otherwise have me at the top of a tall building with a sniper rifle. *whew*)

"RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep14 "Have fun y'all (rats & snakes)""
Posted by suzzee on 12-16-10 at 03:43 PM
OK so da boy gives his ol' man some smooches. Wonder what all youz would think if it was my daughter givin me smooches like that. Tsk, tsk, shame on youz.

When da heck are dey gonna give me a head start on those challenges? Jiffy says 36 days is takin' a toll on dis old guy, sheesh Jiffy, I moved this slow on da first challenge.

Da camera guy told me they start all the challenges that I don't sit out a couple of hours earlier then other seasons so dey don't run outta daylight.

I got more to say about dat Chase sob later.

Let me hook you up

Posted by HDTV on 12-16-10 at 05:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-10 AT 05:57 PM (EST)

I'm telling ya Jiffy boy, it all started downhill after my alligator shoes was robbed from me. thats the reason my knees have swelled up.
and ya sure, i wished fabio could have smooched me some, you know kind of bow, to the, dare i say it....

and yeah Jiffy, i like when you say execution, cause i think that alot.

Posted by mindy23 on 12-19-10 at 02:06 PM
I have to say, it WAS a bit aaaaaakward when Janie came from out of nowheres and stuck her ugly nose in our beeswax! Ya know, I'm just too much of an honest Nellie to be rude and such, so I has to tell her that yah, she's goin' next. Least I can do, ya know??

Then, she gets all wound up and starts acting like she's a 'dances with wolves' crazy lady. I have ta tell ya, I hid my shoes when I saw her actin' like that! No way do I wanna go barefootin' out here with the snakes and such.

And can you believe that witch, what she brings up at tribal about ME? I was so nice to her all along-never done nothin bad to her at all! Heck, I even shared some of mine and N'Onka's special seeds, but she wasn't havin none of it. Had to go and bring up what happened over a month ago, like it was some sort of murder or somethin. Wait till I see HER again! She ain't seen nothin yet-that skinny little toadface! She'd just better keep HER clothes on if she knows what's best for her, that's all I'm gonna say-for now. Ohkay. That's it for now. C-ya at tribal....