URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4099
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep13 "Chase's Wheels Fall Off At Pitstop""

Posted by RollDdice on 12-09-10 at 01:34 AM
Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from the name "KelNay".

Chase wins the rehash of previous challenges Reward Challenge and takes Holly to the reward pitstop for a shower and massage. It's Jane as his other "plus one" that has the checkered stupidity flag flying high.

Jane holds a funeral for a feathered friend and Benry gets plucked by the blindside. Jiffy says something profound about alliances falling apart.

Next week: Executions! Take that, Amazing Race!

Mark "T-Bone" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep13 "Chase's Wheels Fall Off At Pitstop""
Posted by suzzee on 12-09-10 at 09:13 AM
WTF?! I got played by a couple of broads....a wheel man....and a guy named Sashay? Great. By da way, that chicken was pretty good.

Let me hook you up

Posted by mindy23 on 12-09-10 at 03:24 PM
Nothin' like a nice shower, massage, and a little pep talk with STUPID and Stupider to get things rollin' in my part of the world!

Not to mention the food was great, which is nice since the boys over at the camp decided to massacre Janie's pet chicken. Does she even know what goes into the dog food she feed those dogs of hers? UH-CHICKEN! Whatever.

I am sailing with a bunch of of losers! I cannot wait to stop playing 'mamma' to everyone out here, and get myself home to that beemer and 3 story house! At least if it pays off, it'll be worth acting 'normal' for 41 days. My shrink told me I could do it without my meds if I tried, and he was right! I have to admit, it was a little tough at first, with Dan's stinky shoes and all, but after that, one of the other 'crazies' whom shall remain 'N'AMELESS' gave me a little seed from some bush that grows wild around here, and ever since, I've been doin' just fine! Just don't tell Janie-she'll NEVER stop talking!!

Anyways, just a few more days and I can be rid of these suckers. I just have to keep riding the fence, paying attention, laying low, and eatin' those seeds! Chow, Babies! Wait till you see what Mamma has up her sleeves for next week!!!

Posted by RollDdice on 12-09-10 at 08:56 PM
Those magic seeds help explain why you didn't tear Chase's head off when he chose Jane to go with you two on the RC.

Mark "One Toke Over The Line" Burnett

Posted by LibraRising on 12-13-10 at 02:31 PM
Sooooo not cool, dude. Don't they, like, break your kneecaps in the Mafia for turning on your partner? Is that why you're, like, pretty much a cripple already, dude?

I hope the next puzzle is paint-by-numbers!

"*ssssssssssslitherssssssssssssss in*"
Posted by moonbaby on 12-09-10 at 08:47 PM
Yesssssssss....SSSSSSSSSSSSashhhhhhhhhhhhh...he'sssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssuch a ssssssssssssssssssssssnake, sssssssssssssslipped into the right allianccccccccccccccce...he'ssssssssssssss our massssssssssssssssssster...
*ssssssssnaky evil laughter*

*ssssssssssssssssslitherssssssssssss away*

"RE: *ssssssssssslitherssssssssssssss in*"
Posted by iltarion on 12-14-10 at 05:13 PM

Yes, I am master over all I survey. Brenda thought she was the master, which is why she now surveys Loser Lodge. Fabio or Jane will be the next to go, or I will be very PUT OUT.

"RE: *ssssssssssslitherssssssssssssss in*"
Posted by RollDdice on 12-15-10 at 06:23 PM
Fabio or Jane will be the next to go, or I will be very PUT OUT.

You're missing the hands on your hips and the tres dramatic stamping of your foot, Mr. NYC bachelor.

Mark "Not that there's anything wrong with... oh, what the hell. We've only got a couple of episodes left." Burnett