URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4095
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Appropriate punishments for the casting department."

Posted by Estee on 12-02-10 at 09:49 AM
Go ahead and list your favorite banned-by-Amnesty-International option. Because at this point, just firing them isn't enough.

Locking them in a tiny room with their latest gems only scratches the surface.

Jeff? Never forget who let them through in the first place -- and why.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Appropriate punishments for the casting department."
Posted by Snidget on 12-02-10 at 10:04 AM
NayNay as their kid's PE teacher K-12, and they have to go to the Y and use NayNay as their personal trainer.

Posted by Estee on 12-02-10 at 10:10 AM
Or we could come one step closer to destroying America by making her the Sociology & Ethics teacher, but I'm not really into punishing the children for the sins of the parents. Under some circumstances, the kids might be free to watch -- but let's presume they're innocent and don't deserve any part of this torture. It's potentially wrong, but some of us will feel better for the lie.

Posted by Estee on 12-02-10 at 10:21 AM
They all get to be next summer's crop of hamsters.

The twist: no prize money.

Posted by vince3 on 12-02-10 at 10:50 AM
They spend at least 39 days in similar conditions... No Reward Challenges, either.

Posted by RollDdice on 12-03-10 at 06:58 PM
The Casting Department must do all of their Hannukah/Christmas shopping as a group, but make indidivual decisions and shop for their own family members one at a time. NaOnka is their personal shopper. She will have questions. And critiques. And back-talk.

Each day a family member of one Casting Agent is kidnapped and held for ransom. The only hope for getting them back safely is for someone intelligent to follow the complicated ransom drop instructions. Purple Kelly is that someone. G'luck.

Mark "Get me Casting! Now!" Burnett

Posted by michel on 12-03-10 at 07:57 PM
If casting did a stellar job in our eyes, I'm guessing we'd be bored to death by the results. No one to criticize? How fun would that be?

Posted by dabo on 12-03-10 at 09:22 PM
Not me! They've always cast adventurer type A's, I'd just love for them to go back to casting on the microcosm concept and forget the nonsense of looking for heroes, villains, drama queens, eye candy, wannabe stars, blah blah blah.

Posted by michel on 12-03-10 at 09:57 PM
I have a hard time considering Kelly as an adventurer Type A...

Also: Sue, Scerri = Drama Queens.
Hatch, Scerri = villains
Rud, Colbster, Mike = Heroes
Colleen, Lislis, Lamber = Eye candy
JLew, Scerri = wannabe stars