URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4091
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires""

Posted by Molaholic on 11-20-10 at 04:25 PM
Previously, on Survivor:
NoNoKaKa did stupid stuff, got high pisstivity ranks from everyone, but still has a torch.

We crawl back to camp LIBERTAD, and Sash gives us a play-by-play of the Marty execution. How clever they were! Meanwhile, Brenda tells us the she's the King and Sash is the Queen. A snake cruises by cue foreshadowing music while Holly and Jane discuss the next snuffee.

Day 25 dawns wet. NoLongerSoPurpleKelly plots with NoNoKaKa against Brenda another snake.
In a move to preserve their campfire more foreshadowing music the LIBERTADATES decide to push their wooden crates around the fire.

REWARD CHALLENGE - Walk the Plank. Divided in two teams, the Chase, NoLongerSoPurpleKelly, Jane, NoNoKaKa, and Fabio up against Sash, Holly, DanNoKnees, Brenda, and Benry.

Editorial aside - Given the physical nature of this challenge and the attributes of the teams, did anyone have any doubt as to the outcome?

Blue triumphs with very little effort. Benry does treat us with a nice loser-celebratory Cirque du Soleil backflip. Winners hop a chopper to a nearby volcano for some ash-boarding topped-off with a pizza-brownie-soda feast. Fabio takes a tumble, but bounces up like the five-year-old he really is. Jane admits that the ride was as good as the little bull she rode back home as if we don't need more bull stories. During the feast, NoNoKaKa pulls Fabio aside to plot (while the others sit and stare -- the plotters are out in the open afterall).

Meanwhile, back at LIBERTAD, the Yellows get home to discover that fire has done what fire does best, consuming the supplies (of course, we could just blame NoNoKaKa...), melting the glass jars, and all sorts of mischief. DanNoKnees tells us that it means one bowl of rice per person.

Reunited, the LIBERTADIANSmatch up for more plotting, with snake sightings aplenty. Jane decides that Brenda has cast a spell on on her best-bud Chase.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE takes us back to the Fabio Pool for a Rope Lean. Just stand on the platform and relax.

Sash is the first to fall, followed in quick order by NotSoKelly, Holly. Brenda, DanNoKnees, Fabio no sign if he pees this time, and NoNoKaKa.
Jiffy gives the command to drop down one knot and the struggle is on.
Benry goes next, leaving the Carolina Couple of Chase and Jane. Jiffy reminds us for the twenty-third time that Chase is as fit as they come and Jane is old.
Jane talks of quitting (her pinkies are getting smashed), but the peanut gallery cheers her on. Chase decides to adjust his grip, which we all know is a fatal error. He drops to the water and once again, Jane wins immunity in a challenge involving upper body strength (she credits her work trimming dog toe nails).

The rest of the day involves more plotting, but then, what would Survivor be without plotting? Chase admits to using his heart before his head in voting.

TRIBAL COUNCIL - The jury enters and Marty flashes his winning smile. Jiffy goes through the motions of questioning - trying to get someone to spout nonsense once again. No fireworks this time, so we go to the magic marker.
The HII reminder gets nothing but a couple of knowing glances.

In the end, the plotters actually followed what the editors showed us, and Brenda had her torch painfully snuffed. NoNoKaKa and Benry got token votes.

Next week -- surprise! NoNoKaKa does something to p!ss off the tribe! (what? No ReCrap Episode? Or are the editors toying with us??)

"The Tribe Has Spoken", p.c. talk for "You Svck"

Table of contents
  • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",Belle Book, 08:37 PM, 11-20-10
    • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",iltarion, 09:01 PM, 11-20-10
      • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",Aruba, 09:52 AM, 11-21-10
        • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",iltarion, 07:30 PM, 11-21-10
          • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",Aruba, 07:00 PM, 11-22-10
        • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",PsychoKitty, 10:52 PM, 11-21-10
          • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",Aruba, 07:02 PM, 11-22-10
  • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",Dakota, 01:52 PM, 11-22-10
  • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",suzzee, 03:06 PM, 11-22-10
  • RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires",Spanky68, 07:17 PM, 11-22-10

Messages in this discussion
"RE: S21 - Episode 11 Summary - "Only You Can Prevent WIldfires""
Posted by Belle Book on 11-20-10 at 08:37 PM
*Jane decides that Brenda has cast a spell on on her best-bud Chase.*

Brenda probably has. Too bad the spell couldn't protect her against those who were plotting her demise.

Posted by iltarion on 11-20-10 at 09:01 PM

Good summary that could be read in one cigarette. Congrats.

Jane: "Chase is acting like he wants to get in Brenda's pants or something."

Jane, insightful, she...

>

Posted by Aruba on 11-21-10 at 09:52 AM
Because I prefer alcohol over cigarettes, I'll say...

Good Summary that could be read with one beer!

On a sidenote, being away for a couple weeks...how did they arrive with the ridiculous merge name LIBERTAD??

Who came up with it? What does it mean?

Also, is this Wednesday's show a REAL episode, or a ReCrap?

Posted by iltarion on 11-21-10 at 07:30 PM

Haha... that was Marty's creation, and he was quite proud of it. I don't know what liberty has to do with two tribes merging, but whatever.

>

Posted by Aruba on 11-22-10 at 07:00 PM

>Haha... that was Marty's creation, and he was quite proud of it. I don't know what liberty has to do with two tribes merging, but whatever.

OH BROTHER...no wonder they voted him out.

As Colonial Patriot Patrick Henry said, "Give me Liberty or give me Death."

So I guess they gave him "death." LOL

Posted by PsychoKitty on 11-21-10 at 10:52 PM
According to TVGuide.com it's a recrap with some new footage. So set your VCR and enjoy your holiday NaOinka free ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by Aruba on 11-22-10 at 07:02 PM
Thanks PsychoKitty.

Just as well. I'm pretty busy Wednesday night so I think I'll skip it all together.

Posted by Dakota on 11-22-10 at 01:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-10 AT 01:52 PM (EST)

Great job Moley, but where's the part about Brenda acting like she's confident and in-charge while the poison darts are flying past her like she's a target in an immunity challenge?

Tribe's Creativity Overflowing

Posted by suzzee on 11-22-10 at 03:06 PM
Great summary and ooooh pretty colors

Charter member of the Sarcasm Society

Posted by Spanky68 on 11-22-10 at 07:17 PM
Thanks for the summary, Moley. I wondered about the recrap episode myself.

Agman resized my siggie