URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 409
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Eko and the Island"

Posted by Das Mole on 01-14-06 at 04:46 PM
Now, I don't know how credible this is, nor when it was written, but I got this off of iTunes, the description of Lost...

"Lost, Season 2

Last season, the passengers of Oceanic Air flight 815 found themselves marooned on an island with no sign of civilization but lots of drama, danger, and unanswered questions. Now Lost returns for a second season of action-packed mystery and adventure that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the stranded group. Jack's mistrust of Locke grows as he continues to question his motives and obsession in uncovering the secrets oof the mysterious hatch. The fates of Sawyer, Michael, and Jin will be revealed after their raft was blown out of the water by the Others. Kate's former life as a fugitive will continue to be explored. Charlie will become even closer with Claire and her baby, Aaron, but the stash of drugs he found in a statue could seduce him back to a dark life of addiction. The cursed numbers that turned Hurley's life upside-down before the crash will continue to haunt him as he begins to uncover their meaning.

In addition, we discover that there is at least one more previously unknown survivor of flight 815, Ana Lucia, the mysterious woman Jack met at the Sydney airport bar. And Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje joins the cast as a mysterious resident of the island. Uncover the secrets of Lost with new episodes from the second season."

I know we know from his flashback that he didn't start off on the island, but...can anything be made from this, or is it poor wording on the author's part?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Eko and the Island"
Posted by KLicK on 01-15-06 at 06:28 AM
My guess is the article's author refers to anyone currently living on the island as a "resident of the island."