URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4083
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Lil information"

Posted by XUgrad5 on 09-25-03 at 01:33 PM
I've been a lurker since the first season, and even have posted a few times, but now I've actually got a reason to join the board. Lil is from Cincy, as well as me. I've heard from a source very close to her that she still is recieving weekly phone calls from Burnett and a CBS employee to check on her health, among other things. I'm not sure if all the survivors recieve the same treatment, or just the last few remaining ones. I've also gotten word about some challenges and the way Jiffy treats the cast. It seems that during the cannon challenge in episode one the teams were forced to stop multiple times for camera crews to get better angles, and make the race more entertaining. There have also been many instances where Jiffy has yelled at the cast trying to stir things up. I'm sure this went on during all the seasons, but now it's verified. I'll write more as the weeks go on and more info is discoverred. Oh, one more thing. Lil wasn't the only person required to sign a contract for her entry on to the show. Her husband, two kids, and her co-worker at the Scouts were also bound to contracts by CBS. A penalty of $5 million awaits anyone with a big mouth.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Lil information"
Posted by Krautboy on 09-25-03 at 01:46 PM
Welcome XUgrad5, glad you finally decided to come out of hiding.

Interesting stuff...look forward to future reports you might be willing to share.

Krautboy