URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4080
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep06: The Evil Cheerleader & A Flash of Sash "

Posted by RollDdice on 10-22-10 at 04:12 AM

"Stormy Weather"- Dan sees another storm on the horizon and tells Holly that he can’t take much more of the rain. Holly encourages Dan to stay, but also spreads the word that all Dan needs is a Cannoli and a gift certificate for a nice pair of Bruno Magli loafers and he’ll gladly swim out to the Quit Boat. Or as Holly succinctly confessionalizes, “You signed up for something, now suck it up and finish.” Weeks from now Fabio will be told that this is a Bible quote.

"Talking ‘bout My Degeneration" - At La Flor, Marty and Jill talk about how life has changed from their Espada tribe. Separately, ringleader/cheerleader Brenda confirms the division between young and old and outlines her plan to split the vote between Jill and Marty, forcing Marty to play the not-so-Hidden Immunity Idol.

"Feline Behavior on Acid" Immunity/Reward Challenge – Jiffy explains that tribes will race to dig rope rings out of the ground, toss them into wicker butt packs and then run somewhere else to deposit the set of three.

Production note: The Challenge designers and most of the crew have been struggling with the drug problem here. Translation: Our local guides have finally found dealers who are willing to bring our staff a steady supply of weed and ‘shrooms. I am trying to combat this by getting an equal amount of coke. That way someone will do some damn work around here. Until then you have my sincere apologies. - MB

The individual winner from each tribe faces off to toss the aforementioned rings onto hooks on a scratching post. Winner from each tribe gets Individual Immunity and the winner of the overall challenge earns a Red Lobster dinner for their tribe, to be served at the charming Tribal Council set.

La Flor’s Jill wins II in the first round. She faces off against Holly from Espada. Jill is victorious in the Ring Toss round and is declared “kabob-a-licious” by the grateful La Floridians. The Individual Immunity necklaces are from the Flava Flav Collection and are a Sword and a Flower. Each necklace is three feet long and weighs in excess of 20 pounds.

"Marty & Fabio’s Excellent Adventure" - Marty is trying to draw Fabio into his alliance with Jill and Jane. Part of Marty’s seduction involves telling Fabio that he is a Chess Grandmaster who was trained by the famous Argentine Grandmaster Guillermo Vilas. Normally Marty would be called for a foot fault, but Fabio can’t even spell T-E-N-N-I-S. Since Fabio has no access to Wikipedia, he’s impressed.

At this point, miraculously, Sash pops out of the background. He takes Fabio aside and tells him the plan to flush out the Idol by voting for Marty. Fabio tells Sash, “Marty told me some of his (fake) secrets, so I feel like I’m in good with him.” Sash looks at Fabio and frowns. Fabio is not happy. He has to think. Thinking is hard.

Sash isn’t comforted by Fabio’s House of Waffles impression, so he scurries over to Marty to see if Marty would be okay voting Jane out. Marty hesitates for a millisecond. He puts his finger on the chess piece. He takes his finger off the chess piece. He puts his left foot in. He takes his left foot out. He does the Hokey Pokey and he shakes it all about. He says, “Which one’s Jane again? (beat) Oh yeah, no skin off my buff.”

Unfortunately, at this point Sash sees his shadow, so he pops back into his hole. There will be 6 more weeks of rain and whining.

"Libel Council"- La Flor: “2! 4! 6! 8! Who do we eviscerate?” Brenda takes all of her experience from cheer camp and tries to drop Marty from the basket catch. She accuses Marty and Jill of planning a Jane eviction. Marty tries to call her on the lie, but getting red in the face and sputtering isn't enough to do it. He's upset and a little nervous, but not enough to bust out the HII. A tie between Marty and Kelly B. leads to a re-vote. Kelly B is voted out, while Marty looks for a real rook to bust over Brenda’s head.

Espada: While La Flor chows down on their beef and chicken kabobs, Espada chews on their own scenery. Dan and Yve trade barbs and Espada prove that they have never watched Survivor before by voting out the strong Yve in favor of walking wounded Dan.

While members of Espada call Yve a strong competitor and yada yada yada through all of the usual clichés, you’ve got to credit her wild eyes and “Children of the Corn” forehead with a few votes. Or maybe it was just spelling Eve with a "Y".

Jiffy does his usual, “This says a lot about this tribe”, but on the walk back down to Espada’s camp we can hear Dan thank everyone by remarking, “Good for youse. There’s going to be a little something extra in your coconut shells this week.”

Mark "Marky Mark" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep06: The Evil Cheerleader & A Flash of Sash "
Posted by suzzee on 10-22-10 at 07:44 AM
Ok, the truth is out. I lost a bet wit my buddy Burnett. He said I wouldn't last a minute out here. I made it past that. I win. Now get that yacht over here.

Let me hook you up

Posted by RollDdice on 10-22-10 at 02:34 PM
Ok, the truth is out. I lost a bet wit my buddy Burnett.

Buddy? I don't think so. All of my friends have shoes. Your Quit Boat is going to be a New Jersey fishing trawler, even if I have to import it directly from Bayone.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Posted by suzzee on 10-26-10 at 07:30 PM
Speaking of shoes, howz about getting me another pair, mine seem to have melted. Jeeze I gotta get me some odor eaters.

Let me hook you up

Posted by RollDdice on 10-29-10 at 01:19 PM
We should probably skip ahead and just get you a walker.

Mark "T-Bone" Burnett

"Thank me, thank me, thank me"
Posted by jbug on 10-22-10 at 10:28 AM
You ungrateful little younguns.
You think I don't know that if I hadn't had this necklace around my neck you would have voted me out? Even after I provided you with chicken & beef kabobs? Too bad, Jeff didn't let me pick & choose who got to share my winnings.

I'm tough; I'm smart & I'm a competitor.
Marty does the dirty work while I watch. Not bad, doc, not bad at all.

"RE: Thank me, thank me, thank me"
Posted by LibraRising on 10-22-10 at 11:06 AM
Whoooah, Marty just told me that you are a world champion bridge player and even beat the team of some like major bridge players named Joe Namath and Roberto Clementi. Is that, like, true!

I was, like the sophomore class champion at Guess Who, the mystery game, at my high school.

"RE: Thank me, thank me, thank me"
Posted by Belle Book on 10-23-10 at 11:43 AM
I'm afraid that's a lie, Fabio. Don't trust Marty. Trust me -- even if I'm a winged superheroine who protects wildlife, in particular birds. Hmm, maybe I should protect you -- I have this feeling you've got the brain of a bird.

Posted by iltarion on 10-22-10 at 11:53 AM

Fabio, my hombre, you just keep doing what the Sash tells you and you'll be fine. Maybe I'll even introduce you to some ladies when this is all over. Nothing top notch, but you know, something you can relate to. (sixteen year olds)

Yo, MB, see what happens when you let a little Sash into the story? You get some real game play, that's what. Split votes, revotes, Marty's eyes popping out of his head, some chick I don't even know her name going home (is that one leg?).

It was great. I whispered into Brenda's ear before JP's question, and she goes riling up Marty. Putting the target on her pretty little face. Meanwhile, I'm sharing looks with Marty like - "Sorry, bro, wow." Hahahaha.... Great stuff!!

Posted by RollDdice on 10-22-10 at 02:38 PM
Fabio, my hombre, you just keep doing what the Sash tells you and you'll be fine.

I'm always a little nervouse about people who insert the word "the" before their names. The last was "The Hatch" and I still haven't completely recovered from that fiasco.

Mark "Party of the first part" Burnett

Posted by Aruba on 10-23-10 at 06:18 AM
HA...with your physique 16-year olds are all you'll be able to introduce to Fabio.

Congrats on finally coming around to play the game. Problem is when we get to the nitty-gritty the women will want to keep a hunky-looking man like ME around instead of an adolescent-looking boy like yourself.

You're not in NYC anymore, Toto!

>

Posted by iltarion on 10-23-10 at 03:21 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-10 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

Dude, put your shirt back on, your whiteness is blinding me. Lay on your gut and tan your back once. You'd look like a frosted mini-wheat.

You think your physique impresses Brenda? She was an NFL cheerleader. The punter is more buff than you. I'll keep the naughty cheerleader in my pocket. You just keep NayNay close and have fun with that.

The last guy that came up in here got the smack down, k-pow, torch snuffed, take a walk. So, bro, don't go down that road. I'm providing a PSA here.

Late.

Posted by suzzee on 10-26-10 at 07:34 PM
Hey kid, you remind me of me 10, 20, 30, 40 years ago. sheesh I need a nap.

Let me hook you up

Posted by Molaholic on 10-23-10 at 10:27 PM
It was a tough night -- smelling those wonderfully fired chicken and steak kabobs then pulling double snuffer duty.

But I glad I'm finally got aholt of Marty's torch.

"The Tribe Has Spoken", p.c. talk for "You Svck"

Wait -- that wasn't Marty getting voted out? Oh, it was Dan -- I feel so sorry for him and his bum knees. Not Dan? Nanakaka then? She's been such a b!tch. No. WAIT JUST SECOND FOR A MINUTE HERE!!! Kelly B? Brenda?? WHO WROTE THIS SCRIPT!?

Posted by suzzee on 10-26-10 at 07:38 PM
Hey snuffer, I think it was her leg you got aholt of Romeo.

Who's idea was this anyway? Hey I got snuffed, thanks alot Jiffy