URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 408
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"

Posted by TheRealNumber1Dad on 10-18-05 at 06:20 PM
I forget his name, all I remember is that he used activator and he was very lean. I think that guy from Webster trained him, but I'm not sure. Anyways who do you think wins this fight? IMHO it's too close to call. I mean tall guy had the reach and could crack (so I've heard) but he also couldn't take a shot too well. I could see him giving Gomez problems with his reach. However eventually they would trade and anyone that stands and trades with Gomez is playing with the Devil Discuss!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Gomez versus that skinny guy who fought Sugar Ray"
Posted by calizmostwanted on 10-18-05 at 06:30 PM
my cats breath smells like cat food

Posted by El Guapo on 10-18-05 at 06:51 PM
nice one but I don't think Gomez takes out Tommy Heard in the least. Heard was a slick boxer while Gomez is nothing but a face 1st brawler and we all know what slick boxers due to crude fighters like Gomez

Posted by Buenos Juevos on 10-19-05 at 09:28 AM
no, what?

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 10-19-05 at 06:24 PM
If you do mean Tommy Hearns then I'm ROTFLMAO. Sorry, but Alfonso's decent fighter with a ton of heart who could make some noise in the welterweight division for a short time. Thomas Hearns is a first-ballot Hall of Famer and one of the greatest welterweights and middleweights of all time. He wa not only a boxer, but he could flat-out punch. He knocked Roberto Duran out cold with one punch. He was a phenomenal boxer. An if you suggested to Alfonso that he could beat Tommy earns, I'll bet you he would laugh, too.

Posted by El Guapo on 10-19-05 at 07:04 PM
man thats what I said!!!! Dude's like Gomez can't hold a slick boxer like Heard's jock! Man slick boxer types just too mean for these caveman type fighters like Castillo and Gomez