URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4076
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Official RTVW S21E04 Summary: The Espada Late Night Tonight Show"

Posted by Survivorerist on 10-09-10 at 11:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-10 AT 11:28 PM (EST)

Hi and welcome to this week's summary! I've decided to try something a little different this week and I hope that you enjoy it. If you need a recap of last week, I recommend you go back and read Gothmog's summary if you haven't done so already. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Now that we're all up to date, let's get this thing rolling! In 5...4...3...2...

The RTVW.com Official Survivor Nicaragua Episode 4 Summary
The Espada Late Night Tonight Show

Erist: Welcome to The Espada Late Night Tonight Show! I'm your host Survivorerist. Before we get started, please say hello to my sidekick Marty...

Marty: Happy to be here.

Erist: ...and to Tyrone and the EBS band!

Tyrone: 1...2...3...4...(band starts playing) In the eyes of Espada it's not really a fight, 'cause we keep getting beaten by our rivals, if this lasts we'll be trav'lin the same road as Ulong, and there'll be no more girls and no guys...at Espada.

Erist: So did you hear about the Espada vote last week? After getting our butts kicked by the young guys, they voted off Jimmy J. According to Jimmy T, Jimmy J. definitely wasn't a of fan nor was he that great of a leader, so he had to go. In fact, he was so sure he was right about this that he said he would bet 100 shares of MGM on it.

Tyrone: (rim shot) Ha ha ha!

Erist: Oh man...100 shares of MGM. Now that he's gone, Jimmy T`s thinking that he's gonna get some more playing time. Whadaya think, Marty?

Marty: Hey...that's just the Jimmy T show. He's trying my patience in so many different ways and he's just obnoxious.

Erist: Harsh words there.

Marty: I just call 'em like I see 'em. And besides, now that Jimmy J is gone, it's time for me to step up as puppetmaster.

Erist: Fair enough. Anyways, how about that Espada camp? Apparently, it got washed out by the rain and now they have no food. In fact, they had so little to each that they've decided to make the camp the setting for the next Biggest Loser!

Tyrone: Eee hee hee The Biggest Loser!

Erist: And speaking of The Biggest Loser, didja see Jimmy T trying to fish out there? He was so lost trying to cast the net out that J.J. Abrams is planning to turn it into his next series!

Tyrone: (singing with accompanyment) He's lost...he's lost...Jimmy T's lost!

Erist: (throws an index card out the window as the band finishes playing) We've got a great show for you tonight. We've some fun segments, a musical guest, and a whole lot of surprises. Stay tuned as we hear some messages from our sponsor, La Flor Products International.

------------------(begin commercial break)--------------------

Brenda: Cheering for the Dolphins is hard work! Sometimes I feel like it's just too much! That's why, when I want to feel just a little bit safer, I go down to Brenda's Hidden Immunity Idol Emporium! Located 8 yards west of treemail, we'll do all the hard work of deciphering the clue for you! All you have to do is dig and that idol will be all yours! Let's hear from one of our many satisfied customers...

Naonka: I used to think that everyone at La Flor and in America hated me because I was a huge beyotch, but after I went to Brenda's, I've never felt better! I only had to bodycheck an amputee to get the clue and before I knew it, the hidden immunity idol was mine! The key to our life in the game was mine. It's mine! It doesn't belong to anyone else.

Brenda: Well there you have it. Brenda's Hidden Immunity Idol Emporium. For the times when a million dollars is on the line and you don't want anyone to stand in your way, not even a one legged person since, you know, they can't technically stand.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Voiceover: Hey ladies...why so glum?

Alina: (sulking) We're being harassed by a big bully!

Kelly B: We were on our way to the Hidden Immunity Idol Emporium when suddenly Naonka came up to us and started messing with our heads! She even said she didn't like me!

Voiceover: Well stop worrying and start using La Flor Hood Repellent! Proven to stop 99% of women from the hood from messing with your head, this scientifically researched formula comes in both a spray-on mist and lotion.

Kelly B:But what if she's just trying to get a reaction and it's really hard to contain yourself?

Voiceover: No worries! La Flor Hood Repellent even works on that! And it even adds a flame-retardant coating to artificial limbs in case she subtly threatens to throw it in the fire!

Alina: Awesome! Now we'll never have to worry again! Thanks La Flor Hood Repellent!

Voiceover: (quickly) La Flor Hood Repellent is available at all major Nicaraguan retailers. Side effects may include being on the wrong side of the numbers and getting voted off before the jury. May not work if the woman is also a psycho.

------------------(end commercial break)--------------------

Erist: Welcome back to Espada Late Night Tonight. Before we go on, I've got a question. Tyrone, when did you become bandleader of this production anyway?

Tyrone: I was appointed the position on night 10.

Marty: We needed one voice to help us win challenges, so we nominated him to be our leader.

Jimmy T: (from the audience) Hey!

Erist: Look at that, it's Jimmy T! You have something to say about Tyrone being bandleader?

Jimmy T: Yeah...it's just that where I come from, I'm a bandleader. Now if Tyrone wants to be bandleader and you think he's the best, then I'm okay with that. It's just you should know that every now and then, I might snap. I know that Mahty, you're not a big Jimmy T fan. And it clearly comes from your insecurities and the fact that you're a preppy little beyotch. It's definitely not that I might be more deluded than this guy. Just know that you wouldn't last a minute in my world.

Erist: Alright, thanks for that. Without further adieu, it's time to open up the EBS Treemailbag!

Tyrone: (singing) Letters...we get letters...we get sacks and sacks of letters. Letters!

Jimmy T: Tonight's letter comes from M. Burnett in London. He writes...

Life, home and family,
Tribal togetherness and trust,
Only teamwork can win warmth and comfort.
Or your efforts will be a bust.

did Espada futilely attempt to prepare for this challenge in any way?

Erist: I'm glad you asked. In fact, the tribe did prepare. Roll the clip:

(Note: For the clip, imagine the part of this episode where Espada reads the treemail then practices listening to Tyrone's calls, but on mute with the Benny Hill music playing in the background. In fact, if you can, go to the CBS site and do it using the stream of this episode starting at about 13:30. I did and found it quite amusing.)

Erist: Okay, it's time to close up the EBS treemailbag!

Tyrone: (singing) Letters...we get letters...we get sacks and sacks of letters. Letters!

Erist: Now it's time to tell the viewers about the

Immunity/Reward Challenge

Erist: Take it away Marty.

Marty: Well, I could just tell you that the challenge was the blindfolded item finding challenge where tribe members pair up and follow a caller to retrieve 10 items, a set of keys and a treasure chest filled with items. I could also tell you that La Flor used the medallion of power for a two item head start and sat out both Kellys while we sat out Dan. But instead, we're going to rip off a totally different late night show and throw it over to the only man who knows how Jeff Probst still doesn't seem to look like a senior citizen, the great clairvoyant seer, Carnac the Magnificent!

Carnac: May the essence of Russell never pervade your bodily shell.

Marty: I hold in my hand the envelopes. As any four year old can plainly see, these envelopes are hermetically sealed and have been stored on Funk and Wagnall's porch since noon today. And while nobody knows their contents, you will divine the answers with your psychic abilities without having heard the questions.

Carnac: The first envelope please!

Marty: The first envelope.

Carnac: I need perfect silence. (holds envelope up to head) Deep Blue...

(opens envelope) what colour should you not have been wearing if you wanted to win this challenge?

Carnac: (takes next envelope and holds it to head) The First 48...

(open) If there were 50 pairs of items in this challenge, which ones would have been brought back by La Flor?

Carnac: (holds next envelope to head) Lady Sings The Blues...

(open) What is Alina going to do when she finds out that she's been paired with Naonka for this challenge?

Carnac: (holds next envelope) Releasing the La Flor treasure chest...

(open) What has Chase nicknamed his quest to see Brenda topless?

Audience: Boooooooooooooo!

Carnac: May you be cursed with the eyesight and hearing of Jimmy T during this challenge. It is now time for you to hand me the final envelope...

Carnac: (holds envelope) The Nobel Prize for Literature, the World Series, a tanning contest against Snooki...

(open) Name three things that Espada is more likely to win than this challenge.

Marty: Thank you oh great one! We'll be back with our musical guest right after this message!

------------------(begin commercial break)--------------------

Chase: Hi, I'm Chase Rice, president of Chase Financial, and I am here to tell you why you should invest with us. Here at Chase Financial, we keep a sharp eye out for immunity idol clues so that we can find them in places like tackle boxes, but unlike the other guys, we immediately take those clues and share them with hot Asian chicks who, frankly, know a lot more about them than we do. As a result, we learn things like the fact that Naonka, who we can't really trust, has already beaten us to the idol. But that's okay, since we have a hot Asian chick to bridge that gap, even though we can't tell Naonka that we know. It's things like that which show that, while we probably won't have much more time in the game, we will have the time to help your money and immunity idol clues grow. Chase Financial, let us share our success with you...and hot Asian chicks.

------------------(end commercial break)--------------------

Erist: Welcome back to Espada Late Night Tonight. Our musical guest is a multiple Grammy award winner andhe'll be debuting a single about what we at Espada were doing between the challenge and the vote. Put your hands together and give it up for Justin Timberlake!

The Espada vote Song

(to the tune of Sexyback)

They're bringing urchins back
Except for Marty don't know how to act
Not a tribe player he don't got your back
Though he says dissin' him will get you sacked

What about the vote?

Danny L.
He sucks in challenges now what the hell?
He is the weakest everyone can tell
And half the tribe they want him gone as well

What about the rest?

Jimmy T. (Go ahead be gone with him)
stab him in the back (Go ahead be gone with him)
He's a VIP (Go ahead be gone with him)
In his mind you see (Go ahead be gone with him)
We can see what we're working with (Go ahead be gone with him)
Crazy as s*** (Go ahead be gone with him)
It'll make us smile (Go ahead be gone with him)
When we axe that child (Go ahead be gone with him)

Get the voting on (Go ahead be gone with him) (6x)

(outro)

Erist: Thank you Justin. Now on to our guest this evening. You've seen them get their butts kicked in three challenges and tonight they'll be voting one of their own off the interview circuit. Joining us in our Tribal Council interview room, please welcome the rest of the Espada tribe!

(music plays as the camera pans out on the rest of the Espada tribe)

Erist: Welcome Espada. I noticed that you guys got destroyed in your last talk show interview. Dan, in particular, you chose to sit out and hang out backstage for the second time in a row.

Dan: I've told everybody on the tribe, I don't feel comfortable sloshing through muddy interview topics. Why would I want do an interview that I'm not good at and possibly hurt the tribe?

Erist: But even more pressing is the fact that your tribe seems to have no leadership when you go up for an interview. You must be pretty frustrated, eh Jimmy T?

Jimmy T: Yeah, we definitely don't have any leadership in interviews. And everyone knows that I've been vocal about being given one chance to lead the tribe at an interview.

Erist: Marty, how about it? Why not give Jimmy T a shot to lead the interview? Are you open to it?

Marty: I don't think so. As a tribe, we decided that Tyrone should be the leader.

Tyrone: Yeah, and we think that Jimmy T would have more value as a follower than a interview leader.

Erist: What do you say, Jimmy T? Are you willing to be more of a follower on this interview tribe?

Jimmy T: I...give me a minute...

Erist: Listen, we're running a little short on time. Tonight you'll be voting for one of you off of the Espada interview circuit and I think we all know where this is going. All those in favour of ejecting Jimmy T from the Espada interview circuit tribe?

Dan, Jill, Marty, Tyrone, Yve: Aye!

Erist: Well, the tribe has spoken. How about we end this interview with an awkward pause?

Erist: The Espada tribe everyone! That's all the time we have this week's on The Espada Late Night Tonight Show. Join us next week when Jeff announces a shake up that nobody was expecting...except for, you know, everyone who's seen this show ever.

The End

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Official RTVW S21E04 Summary: The Espada Late Night Tonight Show"
Posted by aliciabbrown on 10-09-10 at 11:46 PM
Very funny summary! The Benny Hill music was PERFECT for the challenge practice scene

Posted by michel on 10-10-10 at 01:27 PM
Great job, erist!

Bringing back Carnac and that vote song: Brilliant!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!
Thanks Tribe!

Posted by Belle Book on 10-10-10 at 04:37 PM
Oh, that was funny! Great job, Survorerist!

"Bravo!"
Posted by moonbaby on 10-10-10 at 07:48 PM
APPLAUSE!
APPLAUSE!
APPLESAUCE!

Well done!

Posted by suzzee on 10-11-10 at 01:38 PM
La Flor Hood Repellent Good stuff, also works on rabid racoons

Who knew Tyrone had such talent, what a guy.

Bring back Carnak on a permanent basis, that was gold!

Applesauce to you Survivorerist in fact standing applesauce.

agman makes me hot

Posted by Puffy on 10-11-10 at 08:22 PM
Fun to read! I hope you're able to write more summaries this season.

Posted by Spanky68 on 10-12-10 at 03:21 PM
Thanks for the recap. My favorite part was: La Flor Hood Repellent is available at all major Nicaraguan retailers. Side effects may include being on the wrong side of the numbers and getting voted off before the jury. May not work if the woman is also a psycho.

Agman made this fancy sig for me

Posted by Belle Book on 10-12-10 at 09:46 PM
My favorite part was the whole commercial for La Flor Hood Repellent, including that last part, of course.

Posted by Aruba on 10-16-10 at 08:53 AM
"Chase Financial"...LMAO!!!

Hey, the Tokyo Stock Exchange closes before the NYSE, so that "Asian" influence is vital to our investments.

Well Done!