URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4073
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Special Announcement"

Posted by Belle Book on 05-10-11 at 08:00 PM
We've seen 18 seasons of The Amazing Race come and go, and seen 18 teams win it all. But have you ever wondered which team is the best of the best? I have.

Therefore, starting this Friday, I will be hosting a brand-new game: The Amazing Race: Winner's Edition! I'll post it either on the Amazing Race Fanatics subforum or on the Story Competitions one, depending on which one most people think would be best for this game.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Special Announcement"
Posted by cahaya on 05-11-11 at 00:25 AM
Not sure which forum is most appropriate, but I'm curious about the game format.

Posted by Belle Book on 05-11-11 at 04:53 PM
It's partly interactive. I've already come up with the locations, including the Roadblocks and Detours. Where the readers come into play are in the following ways:

1. Deciding which teams get on a particular flight or bus.

2. Deciding which team gets the Express Pass in the first leg.

3. Deciding which team comes in last on a non-elimination leg or which team is Philiminated on an elimination leg.

I'll write the whole thing (including the results). Oh, and btw, the Linz Family will not be eligible to compete -- not because I hate them (I don't), but because all the teams will have two people and the Linz Family has only four. And in the first post, you'll have to decide which six of the remaining seventeen teams will not be coming back for the Winner's Edition! Does that help?

Posted by vince3 on 05-11-11 at 04:56 PM
Maybe put it in Story Competitions, then...

Posted by Belle Book on 05-11-11 at 08:22 PM
Thanks. I'll probably put the first post there on Friday, as I'm busy watching American Idol the next two days.