URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 407
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"'He was available' spoilers."

Posted by Estee on 11-01-07 at 11:51 AM
It might not be the absolute worst idea to keep track of how many sightings we get of the celebrities during what appears to be their filming time -- in other words, 'right now'. There's a good chance this crew isn't living together in Suite #1: they may only get together for tasks and eliminations. But if they are stuck with each other, then every sighting during the filming period may indicate either Donald in a good mood -- or an ouster.

With that said: Vincent Pastore apparently showed up in a View segment today. He wouldn't surprise me as an early firee: it's not as if he established an endurance record on his prior reality shows.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 'He was available' spoilers."
Posted by kircon on 01-03-08 at 08:00 PM
A great idea. I'll keep a lookout.

"Tito Ortiz on NGC's Fight Science "
Posted by kircon on 01-26-08 at 02:30 PM
Tito Ortiz will be featured in a 4-part show called Fight Science. Sunday Janurary 27th at 8pm ET.

Tito is in the first part: Mixed Martial Arts

...scientists analyze the unique fighting styles and capabilities of legendary fighters like ...former UFC light heavyweight champion Tito Ortiz.

A Side Note:

I found this while searching for NGC's Fight Science:

Mark Burnett/ProElite Martial Arts Project
Mark Burnett Productions and ProElite Inc. are developing a reality series based on the world of martial arts.

"RE: Tito Ortiz on NGC's Fight Science "
Posted by mindy23 on 02-07-08 at 10:01 AM

Interesting....That Burnett has his fingers in a little bit of everything, does he not??