URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 407
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"

Posted by Sbez on 10-02-03 at 05:42 PM
The hot ladies of FOX's addicting and sexy show "Paradise Hotel" are strutting their stuff in an upcoming issue of Maxim magazine and they've invited ET to their sizzling photo shoot.

Stunning blonde CHARLA and raven-haired beauty TARA, friends and guests at Paradise Hotel, got dolled up in black lace and red satin for the glamorous photo shoot.

Tara raves, "The shoot is going wonderful! We're having so much fun. But we're best friends, so anything we do together is fun."

"Tara and I have always wanted to be in Maxim," chimes Charla. "I almost sent in a picture begging them 'Please, just put me in!'"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Charla & Tara on Maxim Magazine"
Posted by CDawg3 on 10-02-03 at 05:46 PM
Burn in hell Charla!

Like a hooker you laid on your back all summer long and collected your check.

Posted by eguds on 10-02-03 at 05:55 PM
It's funny just 2 days ago, everyone loved her. Dave dug his own grave. Yes he deserved some money, but what he did to Tara and Keith and Charla too he did not deserve half

Posted by CDawg3 on 10-02-03 at 06:10 PM
Dave didn't do anything to Keith and Tara. Did you see Keith, before Dave told Holly the lie, tell Scott to vote Dave out?
Keith played the game also. Maybe he didn't lie, but he certainly attempted to bond with Scott on the fact that Dave plays too hard. Dave didn't help himself becuase he lived up to what Keith was saying to Scott behind his back.

And we are all defined by our actions. Charla was defined by hers last night. I'm not even sure if everyone loved Charla. I think people were getting frustrated seeing her be bi-polar. She was liked because the others were really really bad.

Charla is probably balling her eyes out right now because no one is there to get her mail while she lays in bed.

Posted by ugibugi on 10-03-03 at 00:32 AM
What he did to them? What? Like help them get to the point they got to. Charla would have been long gone if it had not been for Dave. Keith and Tara would not have lasted if it were not for Dave. Those 4 needed each other to survive, and they did, as a team. Now, when it comes time to reward the team, one of the most important players on the team is sh|t on. Screw Charla!

Posted by verona on 10-04-03 at 10:40 PM

>
>Like a hooker you laid on
>your back all summer long
>and collected your check.

well said! I couldn't agree more!..yup, go home and have "pride" in your decision...

Posted by superstepmom1 on 10-03-03 at 08:20 AM
GO CHARLA AND TARA! Milk that 15 minutes.

I hear Tara has already landed another job with Fox? Anyone else hear the rumor?

"Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel?"
Posted by guido on 10-03-03 at 12:28 PM
Does anyone think there will be a Playboy "Girls of Paradise Hotel" pictorial? If so, who do you think would pose?

"RE: Playboy Girls of Paradise Hotel?"
Posted by eguds on 10-03-03 at 12:50 PM
>Does anyone think there will be
>a Playboy "Girls of Paradise
>Hotel" pictorial? If so,
>who do you think would
>pose?

Well Holly already on the show said she would.

Posted by Canbear on 10-03-03 at 02:30 PM
A lot of people would go blind if Toni posed.

"I'm BLIND!"
Posted by superstepmom1 on 10-03-03 at 03:01 PM
I just went blind thinking about it!

"RE: I'm BLIND!"
Posted by chuckles1877 on 10-15-03 at 03:20 PM
That's probably from something else. *wink*

Chuck Tucker the Trucker

Posted by chichi on 10-03-03 at 07:44 PM
Toni could pose for PLAYGIRL.

Posted by lisabeags on 12-02-03 at 06:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-03 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

>Toni could pose for PLAYGIRL.
i just laughed my ass off!! she deserves it. she is DRAMA. i hate girls like that!

Posted by jkokoj on 10-03-03 at 01:45 PM
I still like Charla even though she did not give half to Dave. I think it is great that the final 4 will be able to continue on after this.

Good luck to them all.

Posted by indian girl on 10-07-03 at 10:28 AM
"I still like Charla even though she did not give half to Dave. I think it is great that the final 4 will be able to continue on after this."

Agreed...I think these four will be getting many more offers for t.v., magazines etc. The "Originals" must be kicking themselves now, for acting so childish, immature and mean on t.v. Good way to kill a carrer in show business before it even starts.

Posted by RollDdice on 10-13-03 at 04:31 PM
Hmm... nobody childish in television and the movies, but I hope you're right. Toni will probably surface again later as a WWE wrestler or a Roller Derby star.

Any truth to the rumor that Charla was pouting and wouldn't come out of her dressing room for the Maxim shoot?

Counting the Moments Until Pair-Of-Dice Hotel 2 - The Revenge

Posted by superstepmom1 on 10-13-03 at 04:43 PM
Never heard that rumor....but you never know!