URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4069
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"

Posted by RollDdice on 09-25-10 at 10:34 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-10 AT 02:51 AM (EST)

Yes, this is the correct thresd for BTS Episode 2 comments.

Jones-ing for it: Over at Espada, Jimmy Johnson is scratching, but it's not bug bites. It's withdrawl pains. Can someone run to Office Depot and get the man a clipboard for his morning meetings?

Minority Report: La Florian Sash reveals to Naonka that he's a minority too and he wants to bring as many minorities as possible to the end. Since there's no HR Department at La Flor, she's in an alliance, baby!

Back to Nature: Holly in a doubleheader. Acting as Espada's one-woman Zagat's Guide, Holly determines that Jill's snails are inedible and grabs the bucket to dump them. The fact that they're dead will make them a little slow to crawl away, but Holly will stand over them, yelling, "You're free! You're free!"

In a tribute to RussHell, Holly also liberates Dan's $1600 aligator shoes, fills them with sand and carefully places them in the ocean, while yelling "You're sinking! You're sinking!"

Then there's Fabio's socks, finger wagging and eye rolling, a found HII, shifting alliances, a second TC meltdown, a backwoods bigoted rant and Jiffy's jaw hitting the ground yet again.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your snarkiness . . .

Housekeeping note: I didn't post the BTS Episode 2 thresd quickly enough and some people posted Episode 2 comments in the Ep 1 thresd. I'll try to get the new BTS up ASAP after the air date.

Mark "You can't write this $#@*#" Burnett

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be The Survivor: S21 Ep02: Getting To Know You"
Posted by Molaholic on 09-26-10 at 00:19 AM
OK -- Here we thought los viejos were dumb at TC -- now we get to see los niņos mimados put all kinds of feet in several mouths.

Do the Emmy folks know about some of these characters? Is there a category for Outstanding Idiotic Moment? Poor Jiffy -- his incredulousness level is reaching all new heights this season (I can tell because his palm is sweating...)

"The Tribe Has Spoken", p.c. talk for "You Svck"

Posted by RollDdice on 09-26-10 at 02:47 AM
(I can tell because his palm is sweating...)

Just one palm? Because I've had several uncomfortable meetings with Jiffy about where he's putting that other hand.

Mark "Order another 100 cartons of hand sanitizer" Burnett

Posted by Aruba on 09-26-10 at 10:54 AM
Hey Snuffer...

I was dodging more bullets at TC than Shannon would if you dropped him in the middle of Harlem on a Saturday night!

And STILL not even a remote threat of snuffing MY fire. What can I say; my tribe wants me around. Yeah, they'll keep me around long enough for to dominate the final ICs and pull out a JT-like victory!

That snuffer has no prayer of getting close to MY flame!

>

Posted by mindy23 on 09-27-10 at 10:27 AM
Talk about dodging bullets: honestly, I swear this whole tribe is out to get me! Every time I turn around, they are talking behind my back, looking at me, making weird faces at me.

And no, it's not just the 'voices' I've been hearing. Those are different-THESE are specific, tribal, sub-human voices. Coming from everyone, except Jimmy J. He's my friend. He's my hero, he's my god. He and I are like this (crosses fingers). Together, Jimmy and I will conquer-one shoe at a time...

Posted by jbug on 09-27-10 at 11:14 AM
Figuring out the HII clue was pure genius, but what else would you expect from me?

LOL - everyone else saying "tree man" "tree man" "tree man"
Give up dopes; I got this one!

Posted by agman on 09-27-10 at 05:30 PM
>Figuring out the HII clue was
>pure genius, but what else
>would you expect from me?

I would expect you to keep me and not give me away so I could get shoved down some smelly shorts!!!!!!!

I misplaced myself!

Posted by RollDdice on 09-27-10 at 05:40 PM
Could've been worse. Could've been mangroves.

Mark "What's 23 across?" Burnett