URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 406
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Walt?"

Posted by strid333 on 01-12-06 at 08:54 PM
This could potentially have spoilers, so be forewarned. (I'm not sure if they are actual spoilers but I found something that is worthy of discussion.) Ok, hopefully, I have enough filler. . .

Ok, so we know that Michael has been communicating with somebody on the computer. We also know that the year is now 2006. So why would imdb be listing the actor that plays Walt as off the show? (They also have Shannon and Boone off the show.) Do you think imdb has some inside info? Or could it be a case of "We didn't like the guy who played Caleb on Desperate Housewives so we replaced him"?

Three is the perfect number.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Walt?"
Posted by ladro on 01-13-06 at 00:54 AM

How is it that we know that the year on the show is 2006? What did I miss?

Posted by AugustGirl on 01-13-06 at 07:47 AM
Not to speak for Strid, but I don't think she meant that the Lost castaways have jumped into the calendar year of 2006. I think she is referring to the fact that IMBD lists Malcolm David Kelley as playing Walt from 2004-2005, and the current year is 2006. So it looks like maybe this version of Walt will not be back.

I could be wrong though. I've been wrong once or twice in my life.

Posted by strid333 on 01-13-06 at 04:29 PM
Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by LozengeofLove on 01-13-06 at 01:50 AM
The way I understand it is, if Walt appears in an episode in 2006, they'll change it so it doesn't say until 2005 anymore.

He wasn't in the first episode of 2006, so I'm just assuming they'll change it if he is. I think we would have heard if Malcolm David Kelley was off the show.

Handcrafted by RollDDice

Posted by volsfan on 01-13-06 at 08:28 AM
I don't put alot of faith in the imdb website. Remember, they also had Tina Wesson as starring in the season finale after it was discussed here. I think I mentioned the blond on the "others" boat looked like Wesson and low and behold a couple days later they had her listed.