URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 406
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Best of the Retarted Cowboy"

Posted by bustout123 on 08-11-04 at 12:52 PM
My best was when the accouncment of the twins came on and he yelled "Oh No". We played the Tivo for 15 minutes back and forth while crying hysterically for half an hour. We also loved when he kept saying Holly and she was already evictied.

Second best was his wacked out dancing and when he flipped on him but.

List all the other things this poor retarted hack does that makes you laugh.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Best of the Retarted Cowboy"
Posted by okaychatt on 08-11-04 at 01:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-04 AT 01:56 PM (EST)

I think a better subject title might be, "The Best of Cowboy's Antics" or something like that. If derogatory words are used, they should at least be spelled correctly.

I'm not fond of Cowboy, but in some ways I think he's just out of his league playing in a game where backstabbing is the norm. Basically he's probably a pretty good guy, though not real quick on the uptake. He's just out of his element, which makes him an easy target for ridicule.

He's not cool, and he's not a good player or conversationalist. But I'd certainly rather be around him than some of the others in the house. At least he's sincere and genuine.

Posted by Bucky Katt on 08-11-04 at 02:41 PM
From the site guidelines:

IV. AVOID DUPLICATE POSTS
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on multiple forums. Weeding through duplicate discussions can be frustrating and annoying for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted. Reposting the same message repeatedly will be interpreted as SPAM.

And for future reference, it may add to your credibility if you actually knew how to spell retarded.

"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."

Posted by Cookiehahnster on 08-11-04 at 02:51 PM
Don't fret Busted. Over in bashers they're tearing CB to shreds. You just posted in the wrong forum.

Posted by seahorse on 08-11-04 at 03:41 PM
>And for future reference, it may
>add to your credibility if
>you actually knew how to
>spell retarded.

Now, that's funny.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004