URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4058
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Things We Never Thought We'd See"

Posted by michel on 08-22-10 at 06:18 PM
Who would have thought Survivor would enter its second decade? If they keep going on, we might see things we never expected:

1- Gervase's kid will be on the cast.

2- Jenna Morasca will return on the old women's tribe.

3- Drew Carey will replace another "legendary" Host.

4- We'll have a season as good as the first 2.

Are there things you "hope" to see?

Ils sont fous ces Romains!
Thanks Tribe!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Things We Never Thought We'd See"
Posted by Molaholic on 08-22-10 at 09:52 PM
1. A season based in a cold climate, limiting the skin factor.

2. A season with no cameras, except in challenges and councils.

3. A season sponsored by priceline.com

4. A season with blogs, chat rooms, message boards, etc blocked.

Posted by michel on 08-22-10 at 11:05 PM
"4. A season with blogs, chat rooms, message boards, etc blocked"

No spoilers? I'd like that but would miss the exchanges with peeps here.

How about a live season where the contestants blog as they go along instead? They'd have real blackberries.

Posted by tribephyl on 08-23-10 at 03:26 AM
See? And I was just thinking that a season where every cast member recorded their own experience on their individual hand-helds (Sponsored by Sony) and we got to see it ala Cloverfield/Blair Witch/Paranormal Activity.
Très Cinéma Vérité

Posted by michel on 08-23-10 at 10:27 AM
As for really cold climate, maybe one day Survivor: Space Station. Exile would be really harsh!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!
Thanks Tribe!

Posted by Dakota on 08-29-10 at 11:10 AM
I hope to see both tribes strong, neither totally dominant. I hope to see the weakest voted out. I hope to see someone I like advancing. I hope to see some fun, funny, funniest bashing.

Agman Rocks!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 08-29-10 at 12:57 PM
I never thought we'd see a season without Russell Hantz again.

Posted by Estee on 08-29-10 at 10:34 PM
{Mark Burnett}Not so fast.{/Mark Burnett}.

I just made myself throw up a little.

Posted by grit on 08-30-10 at 04:49 PM
I'd love to see them get rid of "outwit" and "outplay" and make it just "outlast".

Every man/woman for themselves.

Make them all live in the same camp but each person has to build their own shelter and find their own food.

Have reward challenges that reward the winner only. No sharing.

Get rid of immunity challenges. Instead, the last person to finish the challenge is out. No more weak, UTR players **coughcoughvecepiacoughcough** winning a million dollars.

a berry nice sigpic from agman

"Or:"
Posted by michel on 08-30-10 at 05:47 PM
Get rid of immunity challenges and immunity idols. Instead, everyone at TC is in danger of being voted out. No more dumb, meatheads **coughOzzycoughTerrycough** making it to the end.

"RE: Or:"
Posted by jbug on 08-31-10 at 02:44 PM
or
have the men vote to evict a woman and the women vote to evict a man.....

oh, wait, they're doing that on Bach Pad

Posted by iltarion on 09-01-10 at 08:05 PM

Terry is far from being dumb. Dude is a fighter pilot. They don't let dummies fly that kind of hardware. Didn't Terry memorize like a row of symbols while holding his breath underwater, all in one attempt? A feat that a pretty smart Aras couldn't perform. A far more difficult feat than the simple memorization of numbers that Stephen did in Tocantins to then be called a mastermind?

It is comical how every time a guy is good at challenges he is assumed to be unintelligent. Like every attractive blond to ever be on the show was an idiot too.

Hey, Grit, damn good idea.

>

Posted by Belle Book on 09-01-10 at 08:13 PM
Agreed. I don't think I ever thought Terry was really dumb -- at least not in terms of intellect. In terms of strategy, I don't think he's the brightest light bulb, but I won't call him the dimmest one either -- I've seen dimmer light bulbs than Terry.

And Ozzy's one of them. I don't think he's stupid, but I'd say he's pretty dumb in terms of strategy. Look at his being the leader of an alliance in Micronesia vs. Yul's being the leader of an alliance in Cook Islands. Yul was smart enough to make the others in the Aitu 4 so comfortable that no one really thought of flipping, even if it was a better option for Becky and Sundra. Ozzy didn't do so and this enabled Cirie and Parvati to turn on him. Yul won, Ozzy made the jury. I made my point.

Posted by Karchita on 09-16-10 at 01:12 PM
Yul is smarter than Ozzy, no doubt. But he was also working with much more loyal and reliable people. Cirie and Perv would turn on their own mothers.

Bouquet by c2p

Posted by Belle Book on 09-17-10 at 08:19 PM
I agree with you about Cirie -- she wouldn't have been loyal to Yul. After all, Yul got rid of Jonathan before Parvati and Adumb because he knew Jonathan was a bigger threat. And that was because Jonathan was all-too-willing to jump ship if he thought it would get him further in the game. Cirie's like that as well -- I saw her do that Triple-Play maneuver on Exile Island and I saw her in Micronesia. However, in her first season Parvati wasn't quite as willing to turn on her own allies. It was in Micronesia that she was more willing to turn on Ozzy. I think she learned something from her time on Cook Islands, unlike Ozzy.

Posted by Karchita on 09-18-10 at 08:07 PM
I'm very sorry, but my extreme dislike of Perverty prevents me from hearing any reasonable arguments in her favor.

Such a pity.

Bouquet by c2p

Posted by Aruba on 09-17-10 at 08:36 PM

>Terry is far from being dumb. Dude is a fighter pilot. They don't let dummies fly that kind of hardware.

They also don't give dummies appointments to the Naval Academy. As far as his social game...It's virtually impossible to be socially accepted when you're beating the snot out of everyone (even castaways 20 years younger than you) and there's a million dollars at stake.

Posted by michel on 09-18-10 at 09:15 PM
"Didn't Terry memorize like a row of symbols while holding his breath underwater, all in one attempt?"

Sorry I missed this but I have to ask what did that give Terry? He won immunity but it forced Casaya to vote out Sally. Imagine he lets her win immunity, then Aras is voted out and maybe, just maybe Terry wins in the end. When Aras went back to look at the symbols, Terry should have given Sally a chance. He repeated that error when he outlasted Courtney at the f6 challenge. Let her have immunity, solidify the deal he had with her and vote out Aras. Terry would have had an open field to the end. Sure he can handle a multi-million dollar killing machine but he didn't understand strategy.

Posted by suzzee on 09-01-10 at 02:12 PM
A season that I could win:

Hut cam's, volleyball, drinking games, air mattresses and cabana boys. Oh and Friday night jello wrestling.

agman makes me hot

Posted by Karchita on 09-16-10 at 01:10 PM
But you'd have to beat me.

Bouquet by c2p

Posted by michel on 09-18-10 at 09:16 PM
Isn't that BB?

Posted by Karchita on 09-17-10 at 02:38 PM
I'd like to see a group of contestants who could all actually win. Each of them smart, fit, social, athletic, normal and potential winners.

Silly me. That's what I thought I'd see before Season 1 began.

Bouquet by c2p

Posted by krismiss2us on 09-19-10 at 10:00 PM
I'd like to see it as it was when it first started. regular people who don't have a lot of experience in this type of environment vying for a large amount of money. no more fake boobies, fake teeth and fake personalities. i'd love to be on survivor! but i fear they'd spend the entire time searching for me.

Posted by iltarion on 10-01-10 at 10:24 AM

No more fake personalities- YAY!!

No more fake boobies - BOOO!!!

>

Posted by samboohoo on 10-01-10 at 09:36 AM
Agree.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by samboohoo on 10-01-10 at 09:37 AM
I would like to see a season with both tribes living on the same beach. I would also like to see a season where you drop your buffs and draw new ones at every challenge.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Molaholic on 09-28-10 at 03:42 PM
Survivor All-Nonstar

Bring back players voted out first.

Posted by Karchita on 09-29-10 at 02:36 PM
That? Would be something I would never hope to see.

Bouquet by c2p