URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 4050
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-18-03 at 11:49 PM

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: VIDCAPS: Survivor 7 Opening Theme (Part 2 of 2) "
Posted by Oscirus on 09-19-03 at 08:30 AM
Pirate Bones behind Lil and andrew too. Could this mean age leadership or something more significant

wonder if the man lady curse will continue this time

Posted by Oscirus on 09-22-03 at 09:47 AM
Never mind the crossbones were a thing of age everybody 40 or older got crossbones.

wonder if the man lady curse will continue this time

Posted by wendyp on 09-19-03 at 09:44 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-03 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

Tijuana's pic is different then everyone else's. Everyone either has a skeleton of a close up and her's is not. Also why is Andrews pic with the skeleton so small ~ the leader will go down with the ship or a butany?

Posted by tamarama on 09-23-03 at 03:52 PM
I think the size of the still pic & the amount of bones showing is related to what frame of the video Webby grabbed to post -- no significance to the players.

I can't remember specifically -- and we'll all know for sure on Thursday -- but I think they zoom or fade into the still shot of each survivor, with a background of bones. So if you capture the beginning of the zoom, you're going to see a small pic & lots of bones. If you cap later in the zoom, you'll get a bigger pic & less of the bones.

Posted by Taurus Rising on 09-19-03 at 10:19 AM
Why do some people like Lillian, Darrah and Ryan S. have three shots each and the others have two each?

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-21-03 at 03:09 PM
bumping because they were lost way on page 2

Posted by MattyMax on 09-23-03 at 10:16 AM
HEY HEY HEY

Most of the shots are from ep. 1, the swim in and the first ep (probably owing to spoilers like us)

but look-
LILLIAN is swimming with a SNORKELING MASK.

Have we seen this yet? Possible REWARD?! (has been in the past, with flippers/snorkel) Possible they picked it up in town (we haven't seen that much as to what Morgan picked up, and from nicole's chat we know it's more than we saw)

From Lillian's face, and how the mask is put out of the way behind her neck, this looks like a CHALLENGE.

Therefore, Lillian makes it to this challenge (??)

Alright, so I don't know exactly what it means, except that she doesn't go next week (In the challenge shots there are 2 water challenges, but neither have snorkeling involved..)

MM

Posted by Quali on 09-23-03 at 10:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-03 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

In the shot of Rupert in the water, shouting, spear tip in hand, he has a snorkeling mask on his forehead. We were lead to believe this was taken at his camp. If Drake tribe found one during the barter, maybe Morgan did too.

Posted by dabo on 09-23-03 at 10:52 AM
The mask at Drake was shown when Burton and Shawn first went out and speared the first fish.

Posted by MattyMax on 09-23-03 at 02:17 PM
GREAT!! I think this is a SPOILER!

This is my thought-

the next ep, we know that the team that wins the reward challenge gets to loot one item from the losing team's camp.

I think some snorkeling gear would be a GREAT steal.

So maybe this is a MORGAN REWARD CHALLENGE WIN?

MM

Posted by VerucaSalt on 09-23-03 at 04:28 PM
I dunno about it being what they would take though, i.e snorkeling gear; my only reason for this is Rupert did such an amazing job catching fish anyway.

However, could it be a cap for this water based challenge (where we know Lil competes with her uniform on top and just underwear for her bottoms) Maybe they are given the masks to use when they have to go underwater though?