URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4050
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"

Posted by tribephyl on 05-01-10 at 11:31 PM
Colby. Colby, colby, colby.
What are you doing? Is it possible I a flicker of hope remains in my crush again?
Winning the reward? Witnessing the cat fight?
Your like my little fly in the room I'd like to be in.

Speaking of cat-fight.
Mandy and Dani. That's some brass, girls. But Amanda, by now you should have learned to stand up for what you want and to not back down. It's the whining that gets no attention.

Gotta give a shout out to Candice for flip flopping so much it's hard to tell which end her mouth is located on.

Poor Sandra, saddled with Candice in your new-alliance sure was a lot more work than you thought it would be. I'm guessing you'll have your chance at the mutineer sooner than later.

And no, no mention of ole' what's his name. "The one who keeps finding his idol" guy. Seems he was having his own little show, off in the corner, anyways.
For future refernce though, If only one person is involved in your "game changing event" it's just mastrubation.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BeTheA.S.S.#2: Last Shot Donaldson"
Posted by michel on 05-02-10 at 02:47 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-10 AT 02:49 AM (EST)

I had a bad dream that I was involved in last night's episode. For some strange reason, I was in a girl's body and I was dumber than I ever thought possible.

I did get to wrestle with Danielle which had been a fantasy up to now. I hope Ambuh wasn't watching.

Posted by smokedog on 05-02-10 at 11:05 AM
Did I do something wrong? Why is everyone mad at me?

C'mon - you KNEW I would be a flip-flopping fish, right?

Posted by Belle Book on 05-02-10 at 11:34 AM
I should have known you'd be a flip-flopping fish! Thanks a lot, Candice! If you'd stuck with the Heroes, we'd have the votes to get rid of RussHell! But instead, I'm stuck with him -- again. But I'll have my revenge on you, Candice. Just you wait. I'll make sure you go next!

Posted by smokedog on 05-02-10 at 04:19 PM
Russell would have played the idol and Amanda would have went anyway.

So does that mean I am off the hook?

Posted by Belle Book on 05-02-10 at 07:47 PM
You might have a point there. You're not totally off the hook, but I'll accept your reasoning.

"Colby Colby Colby"
Posted by CSHS79 on 05-02-10 at 03:28 PM
I could understand Colby not wanting to snuggle up with Sugar since she never wanted to shut up and just snuggle at night. But here he was, a big beautiful bed and two pretty girls and he didn't try to make a move on either one of them. What's worse neither one of them tried to make a move on him. Given the same situation I'd have made a move. Wouldn't you?

"RE: Colby Colby Colby"
Posted by smokedog on 05-02-10 at 04:20 PM
Maybe he is.....confused?

"RE: Colby Colby Colby"
Posted by RollDdice on 05-03-10 at 11:44 AM
Have you noticed that hole in his Panama hat?
Explains a lot.

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.

Posted by MissMyth on 05-03-10 at 11:37 AM
Locked up in Ponderosa with Coach!!! I didn't do anything so bad as to warrant this kind of punishment.

Posted by RollDdice on 05-03-10 at 11:45 AM
Really?!? Let's go to the tape, shall we?

A.S.S. 2: Bigger. Wider. Better than ever.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-03-10 at 11:57 AM
Looks like I'm back in circulation one more time... This is getting exhausting.

Posted by Belle Book on 05-03-10 at 04:52 PM
Look on the bright side -- RussHell only had you one episode. Maybe someone else will find you next time.

Posted by Brownroach on 05-03-10 at 06:06 PM
Yes it'd be nice if my sigpic wish would come true.

Posted by michel on 05-03-10 at 06:43 PM
Ah bet you'd have preferred if Danielle had hid you in her boobs instead of the clue!

Posted by suzzee on 05-04-10 at 08:16 AM
Not much of a hiding place, everybody looks there.

Everyone is my alliance

Posted by suzzee on 05-04-10 at 10:08 AM
Dear Diary:

Russell thinks he's so in charge. NOT! Did I lie? No. Well one teensy weensy lie of omission doesn't count. At least not in my book. Yeah, he's really mad at me but I'll just bat my eyes and tell him what he wants to hear and it'll be all good. I'd better put a bell on him if he's going to be my goat. Here Russell, I've got an immunity bell for ya. bat bat bat. Done.

Everyone is my alliance