URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4047
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"We have a trifecta--3rd Arrest for CBS"

Posted by Snidget on 04-28-10 at 08:44 PM
The horrible week for CBS reality stars continues -- TMZ has learned another "Survivor" star has been cited in Louisiana after cops say he battered a woman inside a bar restroom over the weekend.

Kenward "Boo" Bernis -- who competed on "Survivor: Fiji" back in 2007 -- is accused of walking into a ladies restroom at Bootleggers Bar in Lafayette, grabbing a woman by the upper arm and "forcibly move her."

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/28/survivor-fiji-kenton-boo-bernis-arrest-battery-russel-hantz/#ixzz0mRgFdFDq

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: We have a trifecta--3rd Arrest for CBS"
Posted by vince3 on 04-29-10 at 01:12 AM
Boo's #4 overall, 2nd for Survivor.

Matty's been hit up 3 times in about a week or so, though.....

Posted by Snidget on 04-29-10 at 07:31 AM
Who did I miss.

RussHell, Matty, ????, Boo

I didn't count Adumb because that was awhile ago. I was going for a "this week" kinda count.

If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it's another nonconformist who doesn't conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity. - Bill Vaughan

Posted by michel on 04-29-10 at 08:05 AM
What was Adam arrested for? Unless you mean a different Adam than Cook Island's Adumb.

Posted by vince3 on 04-29-10 at 08:48 AM
Big Brother 9's winner Adam, or as we called him that winter: Shrek

Posted by maroonclowns mom on 04-29-10 at 07:05 PM

Richard?

by Capt`n

Posted by Chez on 05-02-10 at 07:59 PM
Matty from Gabon? I didn't hear about that.

Posted by Snidget on 05-02-10 at 09:28 PM
Different CBS show

Big Bother
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/1293.shtml

Posted by Estee on 04-29-10 at 07:52 AM
As much as I hate to give anyone the benefit of the doubt right now, we are talking about Boo. There's every chance he tripped through the door and grabbed her arm to catch himself.

Posted by LFJ on 04-29-10 at 09:50 AM
Does the Survivor Producer, who allegedly murdered his wife in Mexico count, or is this only for competitors?

Posted by tribephyl on 04-29-10 at 11:09 PM
Although I imagine the woman needed to be forcibly moved, there was no need to just storm into the woman's bathroom to do so.
Cutting in line is just evil.
Oh he is soooo off my top 10 list now.

Posted by RollDdice on 05-03-10 at 11:55 AM
You want explosive, dynamic, rude, under-educated, psychotic, emotionally unstable, egomanaical characters on Survivor, right?

Unfortunately there's no "off" switch to fix that when we release them back into "society".

Or... I could stop casting people from the South.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

Posted by Estee on 05-03-10 at 03:47 PM
Or... I could stop casting people from the South.

Fixed that for you.

Posted by RollDdice on 05-04-10 at 12:24 PM
No casting?!? You think people just fall onto the island?
You're thinking of The Professor, Gilligan, The Skipper, Ginger, et al.

Posted by LFJ on 05-04-10 at 01:41 PM
No CASTing aspersions.

"Cross-show assault, apparently"
Posted by vince3 on 05-14-10 at 00:19 AM
We have a name for the one who Boo allegedly assaulted, and she's already had a couple of trying misadventures in CBS Land already........in the Hamster Cage!

Big Brother 2's Krista has come forward as the alleged victim.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-castaway-alleged-victim-former-big-brother-houseguest-10932.php

Now, in BB2 she was first accosted by the maniac with the knife and she was the one threatened by him, which is the main reason the cage only brings out good knives for special Reward meals and such........

Also, the maniac was her first 'showmance' partner of the season........ her second? Mike Boogie! Boogie also proposed to her at the Finale of BB2, but they never did get married........

"RE: Cross-show assault, apparently"
Posted by Snidget on 05-14-10 at 06:42 AM
That is some track record. Makes you wonder what it is about her that seems to attract the crazy (if only to know what to avoid).

I know some peeps are just unlucky, but sometimes you gotta wonder who the common denominator is.

"Boo thinks it was all for publicity......"
Posted by vince3 on 05-17-10 at 06:08 PM
*shrug*

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-castaway-ex-big-brother-star-allegations-publicity-stunt-10942.php