URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID20
Thread Number: 4041
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3"

Posted by ARnutz on 03-07-11 at 09:22 AM

We're Like Very Skinny Sumo Wrestlers!!!

Where are my goggles?

This week, teams flew from Broken Hill, Australia to Tokyo, Japan after riding an overnight train into Sydney to get flights. The teams that took a chance on a connection, which should have landed 15 minutes earlier, wound up 1.5 hours behind the direct flight.

Once in Tokyo, teams had to go to a car carousel to get a car to drive themselves to Kamakura. Once there, they had the roadblock - dress a a warrior and do specific poses before shooting a bow and arrow from a wooden horse.

Next, they had to drive themselves to the Kintaro statue where they found the detour: Prayer of Purity - say a Shinto prayer, then stand under a waterfall - or - Frog of Luck - find a frog in a mud pit while onlookers pelted them with said mud.

After that, it was off to the pit stop: Commodore Perrys Landing

Want to see how your favorite team did last week? ...then don't forget to check out kidflash's stats from week 2

On to the list!

rank. names (last week)

LIKE:

1. Zev/Justin (1) - They will stay on top of my list as long as their in the race! Love them!!!
2. Flight Time/Big Easy (2) - that was not too cool to move Ron & Chris' things. They should've put them back.
3. Gary/Mallory (4) - If Mallory would just shut up, I could like them more.

MEH:

4. Kent/Vyxsin (5) -
5. Jet/Cord (6) -
6. LaKisha/Jennifer (7) -

BLAH:

7. Ron/Christina (8) -
8. Margie/Luke (9) -
9. Jaime/Cara (10) -

Philiminated: Mel/Mike (3) - Too bad.

Table of contents
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,Estee, 10:30 AM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,kidflash212, 10:43 AM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,Max Headroom, 10:48 AM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,emydi, 11:06 AM, 03-07-11
    • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,Estee, 11:16 AM, 03-07-11
    • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,ARnutz, 06:43 PM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,Tummy, 11:45 AM, 03-07-11
    • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,television, 02:34 AM, 03-08-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,samboohoo, 12:41 PM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,altpeach, 01:25 PM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,cahaya, 04:40 PM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,beau_30, 08:56 PM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,Belle Book, 09:35 PM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,PsychoKitty, 10:49 PM, 03-07-11
    • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,Starshine, 03:09 PM, 03-13-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,KwietOne, 11:16 PM, 03-07-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,Scuba Steve, 07:23 PM, 03-08-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,michel, 07:45 PM, 03-08-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,Starshine, 10:15 AM, 03-09-11
    • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,milkachulina, 01:48 PM, 03-09-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,milkachulina, 02:18 PM, 03-09-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,TARFAN76, 03:19 PM, 03-09-11
  • RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3,louislam, 02:51 PM, 03-13-11
  • Week Three Results!,kidflash212, 05:37 PM, 03-13-11

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR Lvoe List Volume 18.3"
Posted by Estee on 03-07-11 at 10:30 AM
1. Gary & Mallory. Up for anything. A.Ny.Thing. You could tell them to transfer the contents of a well via eyedropper and they'd both be sprinting for the squeeze bulb as soon as you hit the end of the sentence. Admittedly, since Gary is a thousand years old, someone will have to explain the concept of 'eyedropper' first... (Worth noting: Mallory's ego regarding her appearance may be close to zero.)

2. Zev & Justin. I think the egos are starting to come out: there's a hint of ugliness under the surface and the longer they stay at the front of the pack, the more obvious it becomes. They're at the second position for now -- but their position feels precarious.

3. Kent & Vyxsin. That was a close one. There was nearly a whole previous episode where it looked as if Kent was going to be good for something -- but here we are, back at status quo. The universe is orderly and Vyxsin has to do everything to keep it so. Possibly including Kent's makeup. (I will give Kent some bonus points for adapting well to the yellow.)

4. Margie & Luke. Average, largely forgettable leg. Bonus points to Luke for handling a task based partially in vocal cues.

5. LaKisha & Jennifer. Somewhat less objectionable on this leg, but talking about how they needed to stop talking was a defining character moment -- for traits we already knew about.

6. Jamie & Cara. I'll give them a little boost here for pushing ever-forward after the accident and not giving up on camera. They clearly believed they were out the whole time, but insisted on completing the leg as a just-in-case.

7. Ron & Christina. I would pay good money for Ron to shut up. The method of deposit would be via stuffing it directly into his mouth. He has learned nothing, nothing, and he's forgotten anything he knew on his first run. If Christina wants to have well-adjusted kids, the first step is going to be locking their grandfather out...

8. Nathaniel & Herbert. Seriously: is it even remotely possible for anyone to be bigger idiots than you two?

9. Jet & Cord. Oh. Right. Nevermind.

Out: Mel & Mike. I would be vaguely interested in hearing Mel preach.

Believe me, that's a compliment.

Posted by kidflash212 on 03-07-11 at 10:43 AM
1)Zev & Justin - Doing an awesome job. There is something very lvoeable about Justin.

2)Kent & Vyxsin - Vyxsin's great, Kent is along for the ride.

3)Margie & Luke - Here by default. At least Margie let Luke do the Roadblock this time.

4)Gary & Mallory - Less hysterics from Mallory this week.

5)Lakisha & Jennifer - They appear to have mellowed a bit since their first Race. They are borderline boring.

6)Ron & Christina - Azaria? Really? I remember him as such an obnoxious, self centered jerk.

7)Nate & Herbert - I hope a situation comes up soon where they can't follow someone else and actually have to find something on their own.

8)Jaime & Cara - There is only one way to describe her and it get censored if I type it.

9)Jet & Cord - They stay here until Jet comes out of the closet and starts dating Mike.

Philiminated: Mel & Mike. Accomplished what they were cast to do. Exit early.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

Posted by Max Headroom on 03-07-11 at 10:48 AM
I liked this leg, but not how most of the teams handled it.

1. Zev/Justin (1) - Ran another flawless leg and did nothing to move themselves down my list.

Meh
2. Kent/Vyxsin (5) - Here by default, as other teams are racing for the bottom of my rankings.
3. Jaime/Cara (6) - Through the miracle of favorable editing, these two still haven't done anything to annoy me.
4. Gary/Mallory (7) - Gary is a rock, but someone needs to get Mallory some Valium immediately. At least Mallory's "50 lbs after Miss America" comment made me chuckle.
5. Jet/Cord (4) - Neither of them are very bright, and their lack of racing skills has been glaring this season.

Don't like
6. Flight Time/Big Easy (3) - Moving the fanny pack may have been an innocent mistake, but not buying a map in Tokyo? Inexcusable. These guys are lazy and dumb, plus they're not as funny this season.
7. LaKisha/Jennifer (10) - Did a decent job this leg, but I doubt I'll ever like this team.
8. Margie/Luke (8) - Their on-screen invisibility portends a long stay, but I don't have to like watching them.
9. Ron/Christina (9) - Ron is insufferable, and this episode I found Christina to be whiny and screechy too.

Philiminated
Mel/Mike (2) - Great guys with a wonderful father-son relationship, but not a competitive team. This was a pre-ordained early Philimination.

Posted by emydi on 03-07-11 at 11:06 AM
1. Zev/Justin (2)(2)- Love them..next week Zev gets frustrated not a good thing for him

2. Flight Time/Big Easy (4)(4) - I didn't even see them pick the stuff up...I don't think they have it in them to be petty and get back at RC

3. Kent/Vyxsin (3)(3)- ok leg, I like them. Kent was a hoot at the Roadblock; he really got into it. But they are getting a weird edit this year...soon to go?

4. LaKisha/Jennifer (7)(5) - doing well

5. Gary/Mallory (5)(6)- they are doing well she is sometimes charming sometimes not

6. Jet/Cord (10)(7)- live frogs, really?

7. Margie/Luke (9)(8)-meh whine whine whine

8. Ron/Christina-(8)(9) I really don't like them. I don't think it was intentional on the GT's part...

9. Jaime/Cara - (11)(10) Nutzy would you called the police? Maybe they could have gotten arrested...does Phil bail them out?

Philiminated Mel/Mike (1)(1) - I wonder if the other detour would have been a bit better?? I knew they'd leave soon but I was hoping for a few more legs

Posted by Estee on 03-07-11 at 11:16 AM
Maybe they could have gotten arrested...does Phil bail them out?

We've had arrested Racers before on the American and Brazilian courses. The show seems to do what it can, but time spent in detainment still counts against you at the finish line.

Posted by ARnutz on 03-07-11 at 06:43 PM
I totally would have pretended to call the police and instead called my BFF and spoken to her in Japanese about our next shopping/lunch day for just long enough to allow Mel & Mike to stay in the race over those beeches!

Posted by Tummy on 03-07-11 at 11:45 AM
1. Zev/Justin - Love them.
2. Gary/Mallory - they have such a good relationship and love life
3. Jet/Cord - I laughed at the frog comment
4. Kent/Vyxsin - if it were just Vyxsin they would rank higher
5. Jamie/Cara - was impressed they didn't quit
6. Lakisha/Jennifer - they're quiet
7. Flight Time/Big Easy - shame on them with the fanny pack
8. Ron/Christina - shame on Ron for his reaction to the fanny pack
9. Margie/Luke - meh

Mike/Mel - they should have quit a lot earlier and went to the other one

Posted by television on 03-08-11 at 02:34 AM
2. Gary/Mallory - they have such a good relationship and love life

hahaha, I read that as they have a good 'love life'... ewwww

Posted by samboohoo on 03-07-11 at 12:41 PM
1. Zev & Justin: Love them.

2. Gary & Mallory: They are having fun, no matter what. I think they have a great relationship. And I think Gary is kind of cute.

3. Jet & Cord: I still find them funny to watch. They also got lost and got right back in it.

4. Flight Time & Big Easy: Default position.

5. Kent & Vyxsin: He completely annoys me. I thought for a moment he might want to keep that outfit on for the whole leg.

6. Margie & Luke: Another default. He did well this leg.

7. Kisha & Jen: They did well, I still don't like them.

8. Jamie & Cara: Didn't give up.

9. Ron & Christina: Meh.

Philimiated: Mike & Mel. Sad to see them go.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by altpeach on 03-07-11 at 01:25 PM
1. Gary/Mallory
2. Globetrotters
3. Zev/Justin
4. Vixsyn/Kent
5. Kisha/Jen
6. Jet/Cord

HUGE Drop:
7. Ron/Christina
8. Jaime/Cara
9. Margie/Luke

Posted by cahaya on 03-07-11 at 04:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-11 AT 04:41 PM (EST)

1. Zev & Justin: Clearly the favorites at the rate they're racing as a highly cooperative duo.

2. Gary & Mallory: Surprisingly, Gary's game for almost anything and Mallory makes a great sidekick.

3. The 'Trotters: Whoops! That minute under the waterfall must have given you guys a case of brain freeze. Time to sit on the bench for 30 minutes of play time, guys.

4. Jet & Cord: One of them will have to open up a cowboy dojo on their return, the other a mud wrestling pit (with live frogs).

5. Kent & Vyxsin: Vyxsin seems to have her wits together, while Kent sometimes seems a bit clueless. Nonetheless, they work well together. Next week's "bye bye" edit is a cause for concern, as I'd like to see them around for a while longer.

6. LaKisha & Jennifer: I like these gals. Maybe it's just the edit, but they seemed to have mellowed out a bit, staying focused on the Race rather than jabbering about it.

7. Ron & Christina: It's time to write Ron off. He won't change his ways. We saw the darker side of him in this episode when the fanny pack went missing. Christina is sweet, but her dad is sour.

8. Margie & Luke: Not a bad leg for them, as Luke manages the dojo task pretty well. Still, something tells me he'll have another blow-up somewhere in the not distant future.

9. Jaime & Cara: If this is what they do on the relatively tame streets of Tokyo, I'd hate to think of how they'd drive in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok or Taipei! They should have gone this round, but are saved by Mel & Mike's medical emergency. Well, now that they're still in it, how about another minor wreck or two, gals?

Philiminated. Mel & Mike: Way to hang in there, guys, but there's only so much a body can take sometimes. Sorry to see these guys so soon.

Posted by beau_30 on 03-07-11 at 08:56 PM
Zev/Justin - Great Leg
Jet/Cord - Not to Bad, skills loosing
Globetrotters - bad mistake
Kisha/Jen - good leg
meh -
Kent/Vysxin - Eh
Gary/Mallory - She is screaming to much
Jamie/Cara - bad leg
Margie/Luke - to much whining
Ron/Christina - its ron's fault. their last

going to miss mel/mike

Posted by Belle Book on 03-07-11 at 09:35 PM
Here are my rankings:

1. Zev & Justin -- another great leg from you guys! I hope you don't have any fatal errors this time around!

2. Gary & Mallory -- wonderful recovery from you two this leg! Keep up the good work!

3. LaKisha & Jennifer -- you did well this leg and were the beneficiaries of the Globetrotter's error.

4. Jet & Cord -- you are doing well so far but getting lost might do you in sooner rather than later.

5. Ron & Christina -- great job in getting to the Roadblock first, and I felt for you with the fanny pack incident.

6. Kent & Vyksin -- doing okay this leg, but not my favorite team. Still, better than three others this leg.

7. Flight Time & Big Easy -- I think you didn't intend to hurt Ron & Christina but you should've left the fanny pack where you picked it up.

8. Margie & Luke -- meh.

9. Jaime & Cara -- you're getting back to being annoying. So you're at the bottom of the pack.

Gonzo: Mel & Mike. You should've gone to the other Detour. Sorry to see you go.

Posted by PsychoKitty on 03-07-11 at 10:49 PM
Hi Everyone! I'm lvoein' all your lists! Great comments! And what great challenges this time!

1. Zev/Justin - Great job this leg and love their attitudes! Hang in there guys! Don't think others see them as a threat and that helps too. Hope Zev can keep it together next week.

2. Flight Time/Big Easy - They crack me up. But I wish they were actually working to win the Race - not "following" so much. It was great seeing them at the waterfall/prayer challenge, and I think the thing with the fanny pack was just an accident.

3. Gary/Mallory - LVOE Gary big time - He is wonderful. Mallory needs valium. But she has a great attitude and they are doing well. My volume control on my tv is going to break I fear . . .

4. Kent/Vyxsin - She cracked me up - I can't think of exactly what she said, but Kent was complaining about being cold after the "frog" challenge, and she said she was too busy working to get cold! Tee hee! You show HIM Vyxsin! And I loved the multiple mentions of their makeup bags. Too funny!

5. Jet/Cord - Ya' know, I LOVED the Cowboys their previous season. And I LOVED how they never gave up and even when they screwed up, they took their medicine and made up the time. This Race they seem like much worse racers. It's frustrating. Before they were so over their heads - had never left their hometown before - and I guess they were out to prove they could keep up. This time, they don't seem to be trying as hard or something is amiss. Just doesn't seem like the same team this time.

Meh:
6. LaKisha/Jennifer - Though Jennifer did a great job at the samurai challenge, and she moved beautifully and for once didn't get on my nerves. This was one of their best legs. Still wish they weren't here though.

GAG ME:
7. Ron/Christina - Oh my god this man is SUCH A DRAG!!!! Bi### and moan all the time! He is a broken record . . . When the local pointed out the way to drive in Tokyo, he complained she didn't know what she was talking about. He said how much he loved Japanese culture and then groaned through the challenge. They both enjoyed a fabulous prayer ritual in a spectacular setting and IMMEDIATELY lost it and were at each other's throats. Good thing the Globetrotters weren't there - they might have gotten clobbered!

8. Margie/Luke - Were they in this episode? Follow the leader! But yes, Margie finally let Luke do a challenge and he made it through.

9. Jaime/Cara - Triple GAG! She hit a car and then resented the driver for calling the police instead of taking her money - as we are ALL SUPPOSED TO DO! She is awful! And did you see her almost body slam the guy when she said she was sorry as she was leaving?! Amazing!!!! BUT the one bright side - Did anyone else notice that she didn't complain that not everyone was speaking English?!!! She did say she couldn't understand them, but she didn't infamously scream about it! ;)

Philiminated: Mel/Mike - SO disappointing!!! I really like them for one thing. Mel is a saint and I love his attitude about God and how to be in the world. It's sweet Mike was so worried about his dad, but I didn't know he was in any trouble. Yet, that cold weather and mud couldn't have been good for him, and as Mike said, he would naturally keep going. I love how Mel said, I'd rather die out here with you than home in my bed (or something like that.) But I was screaming at the tv for them to at least outlast Jaime/Cara so THEY would be eliminated instead. Then they could go out the next leg if they wished to . . .

Sorry! Long winded for sure - but I don't have an opinion one way or another ;)

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by Starshine on 03-13-11 at 03:09 PM
FTR in the UK don't call the Police after a car accident if both cars are safely drivable and everyone is uninjured, just swap insurance details.

If you do call the police there will be a lot of excitement from the Brit you hit (or who hit you).

Although thankfully my friend Sharon has been banned from driving now so you should be safe

Posted by KwietOne on 03-07-11 at 11:16 PM
#1 Zev/Justin (1)(1)
#2 Jet/Cord (2)(2)
#3 Gary/Mallory (3)(4)
#4 Herb/Nate (5)(3)
#5 Ron/Christina (7)(9)
#6 Lakisha/Jen (11)(7)
#7 Kent/Vyxsin (9)(6)
#8 Margie/Luke (10)(10)
#9 Jaime/Cara (8)(8)

Phlm'd: Mel/Mike

Posted by Scuba Steve on 03-08-11 at 07:23 PM
1. Zev/Justin - They're racing the best right now.
2. Gary/Mallory
3. Lakisha/Jennifer
4. Flight Time/Big Easy - I think taking the fanny pack was an honest mistake and don't feel they should have been penalized.
5. Margie/Luke
6. Jet/Cord
7. Ron/Christina - Shut up, Ron.
8. Kent/Vyxsin
9. Jamie/Cara - Would have much rather seen them go.

Philiminated: Mel/Mike - They just couldn't compete. Sorry to see them go.

Posted by michel on 03-08-11 at 07:45 PM
I don't post often so I hope I don't mess up any statistics but here goes.

1. Gary & Mallory. I really like her enthusiasm. The race should be fun.

2. Zev & Justin. They are doing fine and are good for a few laughs.

3. Jamie & Cara. What can I say? I like eye candy and I didn't hear anything gross, just a desire to finish.

4. Kant & Vyxsin. I'm still not seeing the Vixsin of before. Kant kant, we knew that.

5. Nathaniel & Herbert. Please, find them a smaller car! They make me laugh.

6. Margie & Luke. We've haven't seen their bad side yet. I expect it will come out when they get to the back of the pack.

7. LaKisha & Jennifer. So, they can race. Who knew?

8. Ron & Christina. Azaria? I'm starting to think Christina is a masochist.

9. Jet & Cord. I got nothing.

Out: Mel & Mike. Wasn't it obvious they wouldn't be able to race. I mean, shouldn't there be qualifications?

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Posted by Starshine on 03-09-11 at 10:15 AM
1. Gallory & Mallory – I could swear that Phil received them like this, he is a superman, and she is like the anti-Flo, really enjoying them enjoying the race.

2. Vixsyn & Kynt – Ah so we needn’t have worried about her, and he hasn’t changed a bit (sigh), still fun, still self deprecating, lvoeing them on this race

3. Zev & Justin – Starting to rub me a bit wrong, can’t say why, it could just be because they keep winning legs, let’s see.

4. Kisha & Jen – They seem to be having a lot more fun this race, tbh it was a toss up if they were here or 3rd, you keep going girls!

5. Jet & Cord – Ho hum

6. Ron & Christina – The man is a fool, and Azalia? Why? He is relatively cute, but you can do so much better. Racing reasonably well, and they were put off their stride by the Globetrotters.

7. Jaime & Cara – Still annoying, but they didn’t give up.

8. Margie & Luke – Whine etc.

9. Flighttime and Big Easy – If you are going to steal someone elses property then steal it, otherwise either take it back where it was, or ensure that they know where you have put it.

Lovely cheese Mooney

Just another Sleeperbloke

Posted by milkachulina on 03-09-11 at 01:48 PM
"and
>Azalia? Why? He is relatively
>cute, but you can do
>so much better."

Really? In what way could she do better? Clearly, she is a wonderful person who seeks love and does not rely on the judgmental biases of others as it concerns her personal choices (a trait that she clearly did not pick up from her dad).

Posted by milkachulina on 03-09-11 at 02:18 PM
01. Zev/Justin (Last Week 1) –Racing well for now. But, you just wait. A nervous breakdown is imminent. When the chips are down and something goes wrong, this team will crash and burn. Why? Because the Aspergers syndrome is going to kick into overdrive.

02. LaKisha/Jennifer (Last Week4)–Great race on behalf of these two ladies. While some consider them boring, it’s better than hearing them bicker at each other.

03. Flight Time/Big Easy (Last Week 2) – While likeable, the antics of this team have become a bit buffoonish. I thought that it was all a part of being entertainers, but I am now convinced that they are actually ignorant. I think if you asked Big Easy what 8x6 is, and he had to answer without the help of others, he would be out of the race.

04. Jet/Cord (Last Week5) – Something is incredibly odd about one of these guys (in a closeted kind of way). Hmmm.

05. Gary/Mallory (Last Week 10) – Less irritating this time. But, I still can’t stand her.

06. Ron/Christina (Last Week 7) – Is Ron just acting to fulfill a role or audience expectation? Did he watch his first season? Did he not learn anything?

07. Kent/Vyxsin (Last Week 6) – The Race is a team effort. Vyxsin needs a racer/partner that complements her abilities. Kent should not be in this race, but instead behind the counter at an independent coffee shop. Espresso anyone?

08. Margie/Luke (Last Week 9) –“Mohmaa.” “Mohmaa.” “Mohmaa.”

09. Jaime/Cara (Last Week 8) – I cannot get over how she treated that driver after SHE hit HIS car mirror. She was completely at fault and had the nerve to treat him that way. She acts more like one of the Housewives of “Fill in City” than an NFL Cheerleader (which is neither respected nor honorable in the real world, unless you move into Pharmaceutical sales!).

Philiminated: Mel/Mike (Last Week 3)– Good riddance. I know that many people love them, but that’s why you “friend” folks on Facebook. This is the Amazing Race. Being likeable is simply not enough. That slot should have gone to a more deserving and capable team.

Posted by TARFAN76 on 03-09-11 at 03:19 PM
I have to reply to a couple of comments that cracked me up -- "For a minute I thought Kent would want to keep wearing that outfit..." :O) Also the "Mahma, mahma, mahma" was too hilarious.
And hey, I totally agree that Gary is cute. He's probably my favorite person on the race but not on my favorite team.
1. Zev/Justin - doing better than last time, I think
2. Cowboys - I guess they will have to do something really bad to move down my list. (And I know anything can happen...)
3. Kent/Vyxen - Also remaining likable to me.
4. Gary/Mallory - He is great and she is a chirpy trooper
5. Jen/Kisha - They have managed to stay out of any drama and I can't recall them annoying me lately. They seem to have better navigation skills than most which is huge.
6. Trotters - I honestly don't think they probably even realized what happened there with the fanny pack. I need to go back and rewatch it but it appeared to me that FlightTime grabbed the wrong one, threw it near their stuff, and when it was time to go, BigE grabbed the right one without even knowing there was another one to choose from. ??? Anybody else see it that way? I think they did still deserve a penalty for not being more aware of grabbing other team's valuables.
7. Margie/Luke - It's only because the lower two teams are grating that I have to place them this high. I will never forget how crazy they were on their last season.
8. Ron/Christine - It's only because of Ron that poor long-suffering Christina has to be near the bottom. And I, too, was shocked to hear that she's engaged. I had heard a rumor that they were dating but did not realize it was that serious. Does anybody know if Dallas and Star are still dating??
9. Jamie/Cara - I thought they were long gone but a miracle kept them in the race. I do applaud their stick-to-it no matter what mentality. I think it would be really good for Christina and Cara to form their own team.

My favorite team had to go and I must admit I was RELIEVED. Watching Mel suffer and watching Mike watch suffer was breaking my heart each week.

Posted by louislam on 03-13-11 at 02:51 PM
1. Zev/Justin (1) - They seem unbeatable this time, shows that whatever can happen even getting a bad flight
2. Ron/Christina (3) - If Ron did not take so long for the RB, they could have a chance of winning this leg. They did much better this leg, the losing fanny pack incident was unfortunate and I gave them credit for the anger and frustration.
3. Gary/Mallory (6) - Back to good place again, enjoy seeing them but Mallory can scream less...
4. LaKisha/Jennifer (4) - Strangely they did better than their counterparts in season 14 this time around, maybe they really learnt from the past.
5. Kent/Vyxsin (2) - They must love Japan, I recall Kent wanted to go to Japan last time in the race
6. Margie/Luke (5) - Less attention this time in the race, and worse performance as well
7. Jet/Cord (9) - They have serious navigation problems, just got saved by the leg arrangement as they always lost big time in the middle, hope more self-driving in this race to let us know how good racers they really are
8. Jaime/Cara (8) - If they got arrested it would be more interesting, doesn't deserve to stay in the race and get a chance to race again from the start, worst racers in their first season as well but just got lucky to get them into final 3 last time
9. Flight Time/Big Easy (10) - Are they really basketball players? Why they just can't follow rules? If you find that you accidentally take away other people's belongings, you HAVE to take it back to the original place, no matter how much time you would waste as this is your own fault. Think about how frustrated other people would be as they could not foresee that you would put their things in the changing room, surprisingly they don't see it as a problem and hence they deserve a penalty.
Philiminated. Mel/Mike (7) - Poor Mel, it's not his leg problem that did them in, they should have chosen the other detour.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

"Week Three Results!"
Posted by kidflash212 on 03-13-11 at 05:37 PM
It seems Zev & Justin are settling in for a long run at the number one spot on the Lvoe List. With 15 out of 19 first place votes, they easily stay at the top another week.
Gary & Mallory make a nice jump up to second place from last weeks sixth place finish while Kent & Vyxsin move up one spot to third place.

Meanwhile, Jaime & Cara crash into last place this week with 9 last place votes. Margie & Luke continue to languish in second to last and Ron & Christina manage to escape the bottom this week with a seventh place finish.

Note to michel - you can't mess up the statistics and I for one am glad to have you on board. Hope to see you back next week.

­]
Rank
Team
First Place Votes
Last Place Votes
AverageRank
Direction
Zev & Justin
Gary & Mallory
Kent & Vyxsin
Herbert & Nathaniel
Lakisha & Jennifer